• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
A Tease: things to come...

later on tonight, I'll post the rest of the pics in this series that I just took. I hope you'll drop in to have a look.

(ps, after this, I may not post very many more hot tub pics - I'm kind feeling there's not much more I can do with it until the season changes - i.e. Snow!!! but if you have any ideas of how to spice it up, please PM me. :rose:)

Last edited:
I decided to do a Triptych. But I doubt the Vatican would approve. Oh well, I'm probably not going to Heaven anyways .....

Last edited:
Feel free to PM me, describing said skills. I :heart: PM's. You might be rewarded handsomely for your efforts. :kiss:

I might just do that. :p

I decided to do a Triptych. But I doubt the Vatican would approve. Oh well, I'm probably not going to Heaven anyways .....

attachment.php

Loving your latest pics!
I've learned something new too as I didn't know what a Triptych was. :eek:

I might just do that. :p

Loving your latest pics!
I've learned something new too as I didn't know what a Triptych was. :eek:

I'm all about leaning new things. What new 'tricks' would you teach me?;)

I'm all about leaning new things. What new 'tricks' would you teach me?;)

How to understand a woman.......As things are constantly changing (depending on what day it is, the way you have looked at her, why you preferred the black and not the red dress) it will be ongoing. :p

How to understand a woman.......As things are constantly changing (depending on what day it is, the way you have looked at her, why you preferred the black and not the red dress) it will be ongoing. :p

Such knowledge is unfathomable....besides, why spoil the greatest mystery and wonderment of them all. ;)

Knowledge worth having. :D

Anyway.......Are you posting more pics? :devil:

Later tonight. *wink*. I would get funny looks from my co-workers if I started taking pics here at the office. Shall I slip into the stock room ?

any requests?

There! I just violated my company's personnel policy on multiple counts. Happy now?!:p:p

9da0d656.jpg

Thanks for the ad hoc activities at work. :)
:rose:

I'm very happy!! Thank you!! :D

LOL. And to think that I almost gave Alice from Accounts Receiveable the thrill of her life - I'll remember to lock the door next time, otherwise it'll be the biggest scandal since the Boss' daughter got caught sitting on the photocopier with the new Co-op student!!!

LOL. And to think that I almost gave Alice from Accounts Receiveable the thrill of her life - I'll remember to lock the door next time, otherwise it'll be the biggest scandal since the Boss' daughter got caught sitting on the photocopier with the new Co-op student!!!

Ha ha love it!! :D

I just couldn't wait for when I got home after work today, I was so worked up. As soon as I parked in the driveway, I made good use of the seat recliner .... Mmmm, so good...

attachment.php

Last edited:
I just couldn't wait for when I got home after work today, I was so worked up. As soon as I parked in the driveway, I made good use of the seat recliner .... Mmmm, so good...

attachment.php

How nice that you have the privacy to do that in your driveway.
Naughty she, who had you worked up like that. Tsk tsk...:devil::devil::devil:

How nice that you have the privacy to do that in your driveway.
Naughty she, who had you worked up like that. Tsk tsk...:devil::devil::devil:

Hmmm. Yes, she is a very naughty girl. She sends me these very sexy pictures of herself, and has eyes to die for.

A Babe in the Woods

I took a trip up the mountain today after work. Here's a sneak preview... but I probably won't have time to reduce the rest of the photos until tomorrow night. You're patient though, right? :devil:

Last edited:
There! I just violated my company's personnel policy on multiple counts. Happy now?!:p:p

9da0d656.jpg

Is that a thong? :D I wonder if the women at work wonder what kind of underwear you wear. And I love that you can dress so casual at work. I love gray shirts like that on guys.

9da0d656.jpg

Sexy how you put your job on the line to take a hot picture like that. Totally worth it. And ah that poor poor Alice, to think that she missed out on that..hehehe

Very funny for that naughty daughter scandal. lol

All your pics are very sexy and artistic. I love all of them and as you can see, so do all the ladies here.

Of course all of us here have good taste in men. ;) :D

All of your photos are wonderful!! So sensual and erotic and artistic as well, I really really enjoyed every photo, cant wait to see more :)

Thank you!! And welcome to the thread. I may take a small break from this in the near future though. It does consume a fair bit of my energy, but I'm glad that you enjoy the results. :rose:

Is that a thong? :D I wonder if the women at work wonder what kind of underwear you wear. And I love that you can dress so casual at work. I love gray shirts like that on guys.

I rarely wear a thong, actually. I just spotted that in the drawer yesterday morning when getting dressed and decided to go for it. That one is not particularly comfortable - the side bands dig in a bit. Are thongs sexy on men? :kiss:

I used to work in a huge corporate office where people wore shirts and ties - hated it. I found that many people dress the part to cover up their lack of actual ability. Oops, was that a criticism of modern corporate society?!:devil: I guess that explains why I don't live in the city - country boy at heart!

Sexy how you put your job on the line to take a hot picture like that. Totally worth it. And ah that poor poor Alice, to think that she missed out on that..hehehe

Very funny for that naughty daughter scandal. lol

All your pics are very sexy and artistic. I love all of them and as you can see, so do all the ladies here.

Of course all of us here have good taste in men. ;) :D

I know! I should change my middle name to 'danger'. ;). And thanks so much for all of your compliments. :kiss:

Not sure if thongs are sexy on guys...but I guess if we get to see your butt it could be. :) But at that point, there's no point in having underwear, right?

Glad to hear you're not into shirts and ties. I feel like most guys (and women) think that's what women find attractive, but honestly I like guys who can be casual in jeans and a tshirt. Do have any plaid? Guys with plaid and tattoos are my weakness. Sigh.

Not sure if thongs are sexy on guys...but I guess if we get to see your butt it could be. :) But at that point, there's no point in having underwear, right?

Glad to hear you're not into shirts and ties. I feel like most guys (and women) think that's what women find attractive, but honestly I like guys who can be casual in jeans and a tshirt. Do have any plaid? Guys with plaid and tattoos are my weakness. Sigh.

Plaid, she asks? Am I not Canadian?! The next photo series idea has just been decided.....

Mountain Top Series

A few photos from my trip up to the top of the mountain yesterday..

Last edited:
Back