Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Well that little lot took my breath away :) I especially like the last set :)

Funny you should say that...I keep wanting to find waterproof kneepads for use in the shower. ;)

Love the series you did for PK...I'm sure that will bring a lot of healing power!

LOL. I've given up on trying to perform oral in the shower - I kept drowning from the water running off her body into my mouth/nose. No fun !

Well that little lot took my breath away :) I especially like the last set :)

Glad you like! And it's so good to see you here! Awesome AV, btw.

Great pics......Yum!

Thanks, and welcome to the thread! :rose: more to come.

I'll likely post one from the archive later for cwaltz - but first I have to straddle a BMW and ride about 450km. Love riding bike, but there's a few Litsters I'd rather straddle :devil:. Weekend and wine country look out!

Forgot to post this last night for cwaltz. Themes: shaved, men's lingerie. ;)

5b9da359.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. I've given up on trying to perform oral in the shower - I kept drowning from the water running off her body into my mouth/nose. No fun !

Maybe you should try the hot tub if you haven't already. ;)

And the pics...so smooth. I like. Sigh..

Toys!!!

I do have a few toys that I use once in a while...

Mostly I just prefer to use my imagination, some lube, and my own touch. ;) But a while ago I bought this sleeve, which I bring out occasionally. It is made from a very soft clear rubber, and has internal ridges which create a nice stimulating texture. The diameter of the ridges taper from one end to the other, so depending on how tight I want the grip, I can use either end.

And of course, I LOVE to use OhMy! lube. So slippery and cool to the touch. By far the best lube I've found so far! But it is water based, so it does dry out - but not so much if used under the covers. :)

Have fun, sexy Litsters !

Last edited:
I do have a few toys that I use once in a while...

Mostly I just prefer to use my imagination, some lube, and my own touch. ;) But a while ago I bought this sleeve, which I bring out occasionally. It is made from a very soft clear rubber, and has internal ridges which create a nice stimulating texture. The diameter of the ridges taper from one end to the other, so depending on how tight I want the grip, I can use either end.

And of course, I LOVE to use OhMy! lube. So slippery and cool to the touch. By far the best lube I've found so far! But it is water based, so it does dry out - but not so much if used under the covers. :)

Have fun, sexy Litsters !

attachment.php

Interesting pic. Lovely pose. :)

:rose:

In the Kitchen

One thing that I love to do is cook. Tonight it's coconut and mango encrusted fillets of Tilapia as the main. Who would like to be in my kitchen, sharing a glass of wine, listening to sultry music, and slow dancing while things simmer and get hawt?

Last edited:
Hot tub B&W

Just playing around with some colour/B&W imagery.

Last edited:
One thing that I love to do is cook. Tonight it's coconut and mango encrusted fillets of Tilapia as the main. Who would like to be in my kitchen, sharing a glass of wine, listening to sultry music, and slow dancing while things simmer and get hawt?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Would love to be in your kitchen!! :D

Darn those strategically placed objects. :D

LOL. And this from a woman who doesn't like cock AV's. ;)
Actually it's all part of my new theme of arousal through denial - I call it the 'new cruelty'. :rose:

Would love to be in your kitchen!! :D

Well, maybe I should interview for a Sous Chef. You could come over and show me your saucier skills. ;)

Well the AVs are practically slapping you in the face with their cocks. :D But when your mind knows what's there but you keep getting denied everytime, of course it makes one curious.

Well the AVs are practically slapping you in the face with their cocks. :D But when your mind knows what's there but you keep getting denied everytime, of course it makes one curious.

I think this same reason is part of why lingerie is so appealing to men. Well, the man typing this anyways. ;)

Damn, how did I miss you?

Welcome. There's nothing more flattering than a bi guy thinking you are sexy. After all, you guys have access to all those really buff CK models - and if I rank up there, well, then thanks! ;). Feel free to lurk, browse, cast an opinion, etc.

~sigh~ Such wonderful scenery. *applauds and throws dollar bills....

~sigh~ Such wonderful scenery. *applauds and throws dollar bills....

Hmm, perhaps I should take up pole dancing then. ;). I took all those dollar bills I found stuffed into my Chippendale's g-string to the LoveNest Shoppe today - can't wait to get home and try out the new items that I will need to hide in the bottom drawer beside my bed. [|;^). :rose:

Full Moon

The sky at night has been so heavenly lately. We even had a full moon last night. Do you like gazing at celestial objects? I know I do - and a few, I know, frequent this thread.

Last edited:
Back