Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older men on Lit?

its been ages since I have taken any photos but found this old one laying around in my still a steamer at 55 thread which is now closing in on being two years old and close to a year dead

figured I throw my pants into the ring here

attachment.php
 
its been ages since I have taken any photos but found this old one laying around in my still a steamer at 55 thread which is now closing in on being two years old and close to a year dead

figured I throw my pants into the ring here

attachment.php

Appreciate your contribution! Nice chest and arms. :)

:rose:
 
well then who am I to argue

any other body parts you might like to compliment me on M'Lday

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK


Well, I like legs, arms and hands. Full body shots of the side and back are nice too. Thank you for asking. :)
 
late joiner

if you are still looking, my profile pics should fit in here.
 
Bump. I just updated my original post (#1 in the thread) so you gentlemen are more clear on my pic request, expectations and safety issues. For those of you who are new to Lit it is really important that you go back and read this post.

If you're looking for women to exchange pics with, currently I don't exchange pics because of my own privacy issues. I'm not saying this will never change, but for now I just don't share pics. Besides, do you know how many men have asked for pics of me? It's mind boggling. There is no way I would share pics with everyone that asks me. It would be impossible and risky.

Much appreciation to all my contributors, especially a certain long-legged cutie with glasses who contributes frequently to this thread. :)

:rose:
 
I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older men, say after the age of 45. I'm looking for pics that are less revealing. A hint of mystery is appreciated. I just want to see some pics, not have a sex chat, etc. I prefer to get to know people via threads.

The pics should not include a clear face shot as that is an identifying feature on the internet. I say this because a few gentlemen have sent me pics that reveal their faces and I don't want anyone's privacy endangered. Also, when emailing anyone you meet on an adult forum, you should have a safe email address, not one that has your real name where you can easily be identified. Think online safety first. :heart:

I appreciate men who keep in shape, but you don't have to be a weight lifter or Adonis. Male bodies are a beautiful thing and I just want to see some nice pics. Black and white shots are preferred but not required. I enjoy looking at body shots, where the whole body can be appreciated. (Please, no tongue or cock shots).


Thank you,
:rose:

<<<<<48 how is this one for starters?
 
Back
Top