Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older men on Lit?

Classy pics please. Artistic over crude is appreciated.

I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older men, say after the age of 45. Are there any on Lit?

Thanks.

Great idea for a thread :D

Hi Lady Ver. 50 here (as of May). I have a couple of candids from a workout in my garage over the weekend (it was really hot:D)

Oh my, nice photos. But those elbows should be higher in that front rack :D

And how can we not post and send pics when they are requested by such an amazing woman

And how can we not post and send pics when they are requested by such an amazing woman

Toi, tu n'est pas un troll, mais un gentilhomme. Un sexy gentilhomme. :) (Hope I got that right, it's been a while for French).

:rose:

Oh my, nice photos. But those elbows should be higher in that front rack :D

Thank you:rose: And, you know, you are absolutely right. I think I need a workout partner, you know, to correct form issues. Perhaps, you could be of some assistance?:D

Attachments

• Snapshot 9 (7-12-2012 6-44 PM).jpg
    Snapshot 9 (7-12-2012 6-44 PM).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 285
jre1962 Your pics are always greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing!

:rose::rose::rose:

jre1962 Your pics are always greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing!

:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you very much, Lady Ver. And your sig line cracks me up:D

John

Attachments

• 7-14b.jpg
    7-14b.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 65
Thank you very much, Lady Ver. And your sig line cracks me up:D

John

John, I'm glad you cracked up over my sig. :)
Someone else recently told me they didn't like my sig or my profile but that was before I added "Minnie Mouse in public. Whore in the bedroom." ;)
Glad you brought that up as I looked at it again and caught a spelling error. :(

As always, love your pics!

I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older men, say after the age of 45. Are there any on Lit?

Thanks.
I am definitly in the mature category and really don't have pictures to compete with the ones posted here. I enjoy the people of Lit and if I were more fit would post on this thread. I hope you find some friends that provide what you are looking for.

If you want to see this old man, let me know.

:rose::rose::kiss:

Whether this constitutes a "classy" pic -- I'll have to leave open for debate ... but I'm definitely over 45!

Last edited:
Whether this constitutes a "classy" pic -- I'll have to leave open for debate ... but I'm definitely over 45!

Classy enough for me, Ouch. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
And thanks to all the men for commenting and posting pics!

Classy enough for me, Ouch. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
And thanks to all the men for commenting and posting pics!

hmmmm, you're inspiring me.... thinking about taking the plunge... so let me think of a scenario

:cool:

hmmmm, you're inspiring me.... thinking about taking the plunge... so let me think of a scenario

Plunge away, AY. I don't really have the time to respond other than on the thread, unfortunately. But if you can post on here, that would be great as I'm sure other ladies would appreciate it as well. But if you prefer not to post on the thread, that's understandable. Thanks for commenting!

I'm really looking to view nice body shots of men mainly without clothes.

Okay, this qualifies.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back