Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older men on Lit?

LadyVer

Definitely not a mouse
Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older, straight men on Lit?

I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older STRAIGHT men, say after the age of 45. I'm looking for pics that are less revealing. A hint of mystery is appreciated. I just want to see some pics, not have a sex chat, etc. I prefer to get to know people via threads.

The pics should not include a clear face shot as that is an identifying feature on the internet. I say this because a few gentlemen have sent me pics that reveal their faces and I don't want anyone's privacy endangered. Also, when emailing anyone you meet on an adult forum, you should have a safe email address, not one that has your real name where you can easily be identified. Think online safety first. :heart:

I appreciate men who keep in shape, but you don't have to be a weight lifter or Adonis. Male bodies are a beautiful thing and I just want to see some nice pics. Black and white shots are preferred but not required. I enjoy looking at body shots, where the whole body can be appreciated. (Please, no tongue or cock shots).

Thank you,
:rose:

PS My personal faves are bed shots, but it's not a requirement.

Last edited:
Well not posting pics here but if you PM me I'll email you some! Promise!

I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older men, say after the age of 45. Are there any on Lit?

Thanks.

LadyVer, don't be disappointed at what appears to be a small number of responses.

Speaking as a male over-45er, I can assure you that as a result of your inquiry, tossed-off gym invitations are being retrieved from the trash and re-examined, athletic clothes and equipment are being (literally) dusted off, selves are being scrutinized in the mirror as they haven't been in years, even as we speak.

What will come of it? Who can say?

They say that sometimes one person can spark a revolution.

LadyVer, don't be disappointed at what appears to be a small number of responses.

Speaking as a male over-45er, I can assure you that as a result of your inquiry, tossed-off gym invitations are being retrieved from the trash and re-examined, athletic clothes and equipment are being (literally) dusted off, selves are being scrutinized in the mirror as they haven't been in years, even as we speak.

What will come of it? Who can say?

They say that sometimes one person can spark a revolution.

LOL Drew. Thanks. I was wondering where all the pics of older men are. There's plenty of younger men, but I prefer men with experience.

What would you like to see Ver? Something might be possible so let me know your desires.

The majority of men on Lit are middle aged, they just tend not to post pictures as much.

The majority of men on Lit are middle aged, they just tend not to post pictures as much.

Thanks, LM.

Ok, guys, to answer some of your questions, I'm not expecting Superman or Hercules. I just want to see some body shots. I think male bodies are beautiful. I don't currently have pics of my own to post and it will probably be a while before I do. But when I do have some I won't be posting them on a thread because of the same privacy concerns some of you have. I am very discrete, meaning that I respect privacy and I don't give away information that has been shared. I keep it to myself.

I would like to make some male friends on Lit, preferably single. I don't want to talk to younger men because they have this odd idea older women have so much more to offer than younger women. Some do and some don't. I don't want any drama either. I don't expect to develop permanent relationships on Lit as I view the odds on that happening being about the same as New Gingrich sending colonies to the moon. The request for pics was just a request for pics, nothing more. If it leads to making friends, that's cool. If not, c'est la vie.

If it helps, I'm in my 50's, divorced, 5'8", 155 lb, green eyes, short blond hair. I'm pretty much a vanilla. I'm on Lit because like many others on Lit, I'm lonely and bored.

Oh, and I appreciate the artistic more than the crude.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks, LM.

Ok, guys, to answer some of your questions, I'm not expecting Superman or Hercules. I just want to see some body shots. I think male bodies are beautiful. I don't currently have pics of my own to post and it will probably be a while before I do. But when I do have some I won't be posting them on a thread because of the same privacy concerns some of you have. I am very discrete, meaning that I respect privacy and I don't give away information that has been shared. I keep it to myself.

I would like to make some male friends on Lit, preferably single. I don't want to talk to younger men because they have this odd idea older women have so much more to offer than younger women. Some do and some don't. I don't want any drama either. I don't expect to develop permanent relationships on Lit as I view the odds on that happening being about the same as New Gingrich sending colonies to the moon. The request for pics was just a request for pics, nothing more. If it leads to making friends, that's cool. If not, c'est la vie.

If it helps, I'm in my 50's, divorced, 5'8", 155 lb, green eyes, short blond hair. I'm pretty much a vanilla. I'm on Lit because like many others on Lit, I'm lonely and bored.

Oh, and I appreciate the artistic more than the crude.

Thanks, guys.

You sound delicious!

I haven't been able to respond to all the pm's I've received yet, but plan to. Thanks so much for the great pics, guys. They are beautiful. Just a hint and it's not my intention to embarass anyone. I appreciate intro pics not to be just of one area. Body shots are great intros. Thanks, guys.

I haven't been able to respond to all the pm's I've received yet, but plan to. Thanks so much for the great pics, guys. They are beautiful. Just a hint and it's not my intention to embarass anyone. I appreciate intro pics not to be just of one area. Body shots are great intros. Thanks, guys.

How about a LadyVer photo thread?....we appreciate woman of a certain age!!!

How about a LadyVer photo thread?....we appreciate woman of a certain age!!!

I've considered it, but decided when I do have pics to share, it will be private.

BTW, to the person who just sent me the story where you wrote me into it, I didn't appreciate it..If you took the time to read my profile, I'm straight, and no, I'm not curious. I'm going to take the high road and assume you meant well....

Mine clothed is in my profile. As said before, I jst don't take many pics to post.

Thanks PA. I'm really looking to view nice body shots of men mainly without clothes. And I do prefer those over 45, but I do appreciate the comments of those younger than 45.

Back