The Wife

OMFG! She is smoking HOT! Sexy, beautiful, erotic, damn you're one lucky guy! Course as you have seen fit to "share" her with us, we're pretty lucky also! Can't wait to see more of her!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
WOW! She has a beautiful smile! This horny old goat would love to see her legs... I'll bet they are sexier than everything else you've shared so far! Speaking of sharing her, I'd love to make wild hot LOVE to her!!!!
 
She is HOT, but looks to me like you are quite the hottee yourself Mandyreeree
 
Just found this thread, your wife is hot and sexy! Since you asked, :), would love to see a pic that reveals whether she shaves or is natural!
 
Dude, don't apologize. You have a beautiful wife and it's hot that she lets you show her off. I hope it does great things for your sex life to know that lots of people find her to be very hot and desirable.
 
Welcome

Thnaks for sharing her incredible pictures!! Glad you are back and looking forward to seeing more of her!!
 
I know the odds are really small, but do you happen to still have these pics? I accidentally deleted them and would love to see them again. If you do, can you message me?
 
Last edited:
I know the odds are really small, but do you happen to still have these pics? I accidentally deleted them and would love to see them again. If you do, can you message me?

Anyone care to see more? She’s 31 now and we’ve had a couple kids but she’s still hot.
 
If anyone happened to save the ones from a few years ago and can post them I’ll post anything you request. Would love to see those, wish I hadn’t deleted them.
 
Back
Top