The Wife

Hey,
Wanted to share your comments with her and talk things over before posting some more photos.

Here are the ones I had earlier, I'll post some more as soon as I can edit them. Like I mentioned above, if there's something you want to see in a photo let me know.

Deliscious body, Awesome smile, and very suckable nips:devil::rose::rose::rose:
thank you;)

A few older pictures. Sorry for the quality, one was sent to my cell phone at work one day. It was a good day. :)

Last edited:
I'm always a fan of bras, and I love hers. My fav is the one at the beach though......

tifani

Probably the last for the night. Having a tough time getting them small enough. The originals were taken on a dslr and were huge.

Last edited:
A few older pictures. Sorry for the quality, one was sent to my cell phone at work one day. It was a good day. :)

What a great treat for while you are at work! The bra pics are great....kinda leaves someone fantasizing whats beneath ;)

Probably the last for the night. Having a tough time getting them small enough. The originals were taken on a dslr and were huge.

Check out GIMP. It's really easy to resize/scale pictures in, and it's a free download (performs like photoshop).

I just Microsoft Office Picture Manager for simple things. Works good.

Tifani

If you're using Vista or Win 7, you can also just right click a photo and add it as an attachment to an email, assuming you've configured an email client. Then email it to yourself. You'll get an option to size the photo for emailing. (right-click, "send to" -> Mail recipient)

She is so adorable! Love her smile. I'd love so see her beautiful bare breasts out in public or just outdoors in sunlight.

Sweet pic.

Check out Image Resizer Power Toy from Microsoft. Once installed you can select a group of files, rick-click, and resize them all at once.

She does. She likes hearing what people think. When we took the pictures she didn't think that even I would like them.

I remember Your thread from before Craig ...You are a Very Lucky Man :)

She has some Great TITs ;) ... Thanks For Sharing .. :rose:'s for Lady and java for You :D

i think she has a pretty face, and a great smile, i bet you love seeing it as she rides you on top

love the pics! you are a lucky man!
any chance we could hear from her...what she thinks of you posting the pics and how she feells about all of us drooling over her?:D

Wow, a very sexy woman, you are a lucky man. Hope you find a way to get over the technical hurdles and share more with us.

Send my thanks to me for sharing.

She does. She likes hearing what people think. When we took the pictures she didn't think that even I would like them.

Well tell her that I for one love them! She is girl next door beautiful! I've always wanted to seduce the girl next door ;) Thanks for sharing and keep em coming! Soon lol

Back