A Place to Chill

Loving the pictures .... and B&W's lend an extra "quality" to them :)

Because I'm sure the next couple of days will be busy for me and I'll only be able to reply with my iPod, here's another.

Similar pose as the last, but a little different.

Can you spot the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I'm sure the next couple of days will be busy for me and I'll only be able to reply with my iPod, here's another.

Similar pose as the last, but a little different.

Can you spot the difference?

So erotic & sexy :kiss:

Last edited by AmPic Moderator : Today at 05:29 AM. Reason: Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules

Oh no!

Let's see. Yes, my penis was in the picture. So was my chest, stomach, thighs, calves, arms, a few fingers, and.... Oh, I got it. My chin was in the picture!

Sorry if it offended anybody.

Oh no!

Let's see. Yes, my penis was in the picture. So was my chest, stomach, thighs, calves, arms, a few fingers, and.... Oh, I got it. My chin was in the picture!

Sorry if it offended anybody.

I saw it before the mod got to it and it was very lovely.....not offended at all.:)

I remember your last thread and it being an inspiration on how I take pictures to post on here. It's garbage that the mods took down any pictures of you since I am sure they weren't offensive "in-your-face" type of pics.

I remember your last thread and it being an inspiration on how I take pictures to post on here. It's garbage that the mods took down any pictures of you since I am sure they weren't offensive "in-your-face" type of pics.

I appreciate it, kaio. Very nice compliment.

A little surprised, mostly since I don't try to offend.

Of course, the flip side is I'm unoffendable.

Mostly, though, I am having some fun with it. A little of "what did I do wrong" while throwing in some "though protest too much" attitude.

Oddly, the picture that was removed is very similar to the first picture of this thread.

Look what I found! I've missed you. :)

You look fantastic as always...sexy, erotic, yummy....

Hope life is treating you well.

Look what I found! I've missed you. :)

You look fantastic as always...sexy, erotic, yummy....

Hope life is treating you well.

Hey gorgeous.

Thank you. Love it when you say yummy.

Life is good enough. Rubber bullets mostly.

Back