Your photos of MRS CLAUS

GRrrrrawww, It's always great to you Tali ;) awesome :rose::kiss:

I'll get some new ones here soon.

attachment.php

Oooooo, yes just like that, keep moving this way................:heart:

anyway with a beauty like you, there is no need for tripods I love the video, the bells, you, in short IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I appreciate your enthusiasm. :kiss:

Got it sorted Mara, now we can hear you cumming

Uh Oh. I enjoy my stealth moves. But hey, as the meme says

attachment.php

I love this Mara!!! :heart::rose:

They make such a lovely sound.

OMG I love that Mara, how festive!! :heart:

Thanks, Tali!

Let me ring your bells!!!:devil: Great stuff sexy lady :rose:

Fun silliness, anyway... :kiss:

Great take on the theme, looks like it was fun to make!

Thanks, Leanora. It was a lot of fun to make. I was combining my solar lantern with bells to honor several festivals of light.

Attachments

• EE707DF5-BC4E-4808-8494-DF0D7EADB5B9.jpg
    EE707DF5-BC4E-4808-8494-DF0D7EADB5B9.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
Mara,

A solar lantern as in solar powered? That would be great to have as part of the emergency kit. Or is it more to honor the sun? That sounds interesting as well. One of the toughest parts of winter for me other than ice and excessive snow is the limited daylight. I think it's one of the reasons I like lights so much in general.

Mara,

A solar lantern as in solar powered? That would be great to have as part of the emergency kit. Or is it more to honor the sun? That sounds interesting as well. One of the toughest parts of winter for me other than ice and excessive snow is the limited daylight. I think it's one of the reasons I like lights so much in general.

Yes, solar powered, inflatable, collapsible, waterproof, with three levels of lighting. Luci is the name. I got one on Amazon for less than $20. After trying it out, I’m definitely getting more. The light is warmer than most rechargeables, which tend toward the colder blue-er spectrum. I never write Amazon or Yelp reviews, but here I am spreading the word! HA

Sassy by the Xmas tree. I'm good to go. Ho ho ho!

Milk and cookies, so to speak?

Ho Ho Ho!

xx

Part of that same picture taking time.. Old but fitting.
attachment.php
with so pretty buttocks it would surprise me that Santa Claus out of hiding this year, if so Sassy says it to me and I will come to caress and kiss that pretty ass and ....;):cœur::Rose:

Back