Sugartitties Transformation Station

Hey sexy!

Cheer up Sugar! You are magnificent! Lookin' sexy as usual. Even more so... if that's possible!:rose::rose::rose:

Super long and arduous day at work today.

Here are 2 more pics...drop me some comments, please. I could use some Lit love, or even strong like, or mild ok'ness works, too.

https://imgur.com/qHL08rI

https://imgur.com/cnAr4Bo

Hi, Sugar...Happy Monday & thanks for remembering me from my previous incarnation! Gladly sending Lit love your way - you're looking great now & as I recall you looked great back in the day as well :D

Enjoying your pictures. Thank you for sharing them

You're welcome. I am enjoying posting them, making new friends, and reconnecting with old ones.

wow loved it.. love to suck these nipples mmmm

They are quite sensitive and enjoy much attention.

Hi, Sugar...Happy Monday & thanks for remembering me from my previous incarnation! Gladly sending Lit love your way - you're looking great now & as I recall you looked great back in the day as well :D

You're very welcome, and I am tickled that you remembered me as well. Sometimes when we take a break from places like this it is easy to feel like we were invisible when we were there.

Cheer up Sugar! You are magnificent! Lookin' sexy as usual. Even more so... if that's possible!:rose::rose::rose:

I'm not down per se, just recuperating from a day of dealing with kids who have shitty parents. It's a tricky job and full of mental gymnastics that can be exhausting. Otherwise, I have been in a good mood all day.

Wow, wow and yum. Great pics, hope you have a nice night.

Thank you. My night has been peaceful.

I'd like to do a lot more than just giving you a little lovin. ;)

Hmmm...like what, pray tell?

Sending some Super Hot thoughts about getting you out of that Sexy Bodysuit!! Love the nice nipple tease! :kiss:

I like being a tease on occasion!;):kiss:

So sexy. Would love to give you some Lit love. :kiss:

How about a Lit snuggle?

I'm not down per se, just recuperating from a day of dealing with kids who have shitty parents. It's a tricky job and full of mental gymnastics that can be exhausting. Otherwise, I have been in a good mood all day.

Oh dear. :rolleyes: If parents can't bother to be parents, then why bother having kids? Sometimes the parents deserve a smack along with the children.

Hmmm...like what, pray tell?

I think you said it best:

I get dripping wet, knock you down, fuck me now crazy.

:D :devil:

I have a tongue. I enjoy using said tongue. And I like to use it for much more than just talking shit. ;)

love to lick your wetness and lick you crazy hotttieee woman

It's all about the nipples, the rest will follow!

Um, well...in case you were in any doubt, you now have my full attention :nana::nana::nana:

Just speaking the truth. ;)

Oh dear. :rolleyes: If parents can't bother to be parents, then why bother having kids? Sometimes the parents deserve a smack along with the children.

I think you said it best:

:D :devil:

I have a tongue. I enjoy using said tongue. And I like to use it for much more than just talking shit. ;)

Parents have sex...kids are often the unintended consequence.

I love, love, love and melt with a skilled tongue.

Parents have sex...kids are often the unintended consequence.

I love, love, love and melt with a skilled tongue.

Yeeeep.

I love pleasuring and watching a woman writhe with my tongue. I'd take my time and lick you from head to toe.

Curious question, or should I say bi-curious question. How does a woman my age find a woman to make out with. I don't want more than kissing and fondling. Asking for a friend...I mean me...asking for me.:rose::kiss:

If you're hot, I'll take you as you are.;) Yeah, that's shallow, but I am on second glass of wine and that is where I am wallowing at the moment...the shallow zone.
Ha Ha. That's OK, you can be shallow... I'm OK with that. Is your wine glass getting shallow too?

Back