Sugartitties Transformation Station

Yep, it has been awhile. Glad you get to spoil us again with your sexiness. ;)

I hope to be around for awhile. I am a bit busy with work, being a single mom, and life in general, but this place can be a nice respite.

Very sexy. Glad you are sharing and indulging all of us with what you have done and your progress. Keep it up and please keep showing off that beautiful sexy body.
I’ll be right over with more wine 🍷. 😉

Awesome! It's cold here tonight, so I am thinking a nice dark blend (blends are my new thing)

I’m on my way with a bottle now...

Congratulations on your success and where your journey has brought thus far. You are a beautiful and sensuous woman. You always were...

Thank you. It's just nice to be comfortable in my own skin.:) I am so close to goal, I can taste it.

I can bring some wine... and thise kisses I nentioned before :)

Sounds wonderful!

Congratulations on the weight loss and your new life!! You look amazing!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks beautiful!

Wow! Looking so good...whether they are sugar or not! :)

I can think of lots of ways to warm us up.

You better have a great imagination!

Well, I finished that bottle but there's more, much more.

It was Rombauer Chardonnay (California). I love it, so will you I think.

On colder nights I drink Vodka on the rocks. I prefer Belvidere Unfiltered (Polish vodka)

Love your last pic ! Very sexy.

xo

The Chardonnay sounds delightful! I like vodka, too, caramel vodka a little too much!:D
 
Distracted!

Oh Sugar! I brought some work home to get done on the computer and now I'm completely distracted and can't seem to focus on it anymore.:devil:

Beautiful as always!:rose:
 
Looking beautiful in that Body suit. It defiantly compliments your body very well. Could never get tired at looking at you. BEAUTIFUL !!!!
 
Thank you for that lovely post Sugar.
Have to agree with Paul Chance. The second one with that hint of your smile is super hot.
 
Umm you watch hockey, drink wine and show us you.... what's not to like at any age? Fine wine, chicken soupand women ... All better with a little age.
 
Umm you watch hockey, drink wine and show us you.... what's not to like at any age? Fine wine, chicken soupand women ... All better with a little age.

I watch basketball, silly.

I make a killer chicken soup though.
 
OK... Now I've officially given up trying to get anything done.
Do you mind if I stare?:eek:
 
OK... Now I've officially given up trying to get anything done.
Do you mind if I stare?:eek:

That literally made me laugh...lol Back to work for you!

What a wonderful new additions! You look very sexy! Not too shabby at all!
Love,
-St

Thank you. It's wonderful to feel sexy again.

Looking beautiful in that Body suit. It defiantly compliments your body very well. Could never get tired at looking at you. BEAUTIFUL !!!!

I love the bodysuit too!

Thank you for that lovely post Sugar.
Have to agree with Paul Chance. The second one with that hint of your smile is super hot.

Thanks! I inherited good genes.:)

Very sexy at any age.

Thank you!
 
Back
Top