Sugartitties Transformation Station

Sugartitties

Literotica Guru
So I haven't had a pic thread for a LONG time, but I have had a lot of changes this past year and I am itching to come out of the shadows for a while.

I've lost 80 pounds, which has had both positive and negative results, mostly positive. I am going through a divorce and starting to live life again. I am feeling really sexy these days and I was hoping to convey that feeling through some pics, so here goes!

So I haven't had a pic thread for a LONG time, but I have had a lot of changes this past year and I am itching to come out of the shadows for a while.

I've lost 80 pounds, which has had both positive and negative results, mostly positive. I am going through a divorce and starting to live life again. I am feeling really sexy these days and I was hoping to convey that feeling through some pics, so here goes!

Congrats, mostly!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss. There’s a reason you are starting to feel sexy that’s because you are Looking pretty darn sexy!!!!

Looking great. Keep up the good work. Hope the rest turns out well as well.

Congrats Sug, that’s awesome! And might I add, you’re looking great! :)

I’m -40 into my own transformation, so seeing yours is definitely inspirational!

Looking great miss Sugar! Congratulations on such a turnaround! Please enjoy life and thank you for sharing that enjoyment with us!

Love,
-St

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the divorce. I have only seen the one pic, but love the leggsss, even though they are covered :)

You look great. Thanks for sharing. Have fun starting to live life again. Your sexiness will work wonders for you.

Congrats on the weight loss, and best wishes on your new life!

Congrats on the weight loss and body transformation. Yep, your right it does have positive and negative aspects to it and means a lifelong commitment to a healthier lifestyle. You look good so be proud of yourself.

As for the divorce, all I'll say is I wish you the best and focus on building your new life.

I will leave you this one for the morning.

Love your smile, and your breasts are very eye catching also.

Sugartitties

Nice name, but I am sure sugar had very little to do with getting you in this fabulous shape.

Congrats on the transformation!!!! I am struggling to lose weight so you are very inspirational

https://i.imgur.com/EkeWOlt.jpg?1

Thanks for the awesome response. I can reply back a little easier this evening after work.

https://imgur.com/ZzxpAuO

Looking good. Nice to see you.

Thanks for the awesome response. I can reply back a little easier this evening after work.

https://imgur.com/ZzxpAuO

SO inspiring to hear your hard work is paying off with such Beautiful results. Great to hear you are moving forward with a positive outlook. You look amazing Look forward to hearing and seeing more!! :kiss:

Damn good job. Looking good girl, hope to see more of you

Back