My very indecent exposure šŸ„°

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement... very much appreciated!

Also just wanted to clarify some things. Iā€™ve gotten a lot of PMā€™s asking for one-on-one chats and whatnot, but thatā€™s not what Iā€™m here for and it doesnā€™t interest me; I enjoy showing off and interacting publicly. I want to leave my PMā€™s on and will do so, but I wonā€™t be responding to most of them.

Also will not be answering questions asking for personal info like what I do for work, where I live, etc. I get wanting to know more but Iā€™m not comfortable with most questions about my ā€œreal life.ā€ I also donā€™t think I will be posting pictures showing my face or part of my face. The anonymity is part of the turn-on for me and the chance that I could be recognized, however small, would bother me too much. Not just because of the pictures, but moreso because of some of the topics I have posted on... I want to continue to feel that I can do that freely.

I have shoulder-length brunette hair and blue eyes. Nice skin and I rarely wear any make-up. Lips on the thinner side. Face shape sort of like a nice round heart. I consider myself pretty.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome here šŸ’•

You are a very beautiful woman, with a very beautiful body, especially that ass!

Damn! What an amazing ass! Any chance of another pic tonight? Your breast are gorgeous as well!

Last edited:
Also will not be answering questions asking for personal info like what I do for work, where I live, etc. I get wanting to know more but Iā€™m not comfortable with most questions about my ā€œreal life.ā€ I also donā€™t think I will be posting pictures showing my face or part of my face. The anonymity is part of the turn-on for me and the chance that I could be recognized, however small, would bother me too much. Not just because of the pictures, but moreso because of some of the topics I have posted on... I want to continue to feel that I can do that freely.

What!? How dare you not share every detail of your personal life, with strangers on the internet...

lol

Anonymity is awesome. Hang on to it as long as you can. ;)

I just like that you take many of these pictures at work. Are they hiring?

Ha - looking good. Keep sharing!

Back