My very indecent exposure 🥰

My biggest fetishes/fantasies are shemales, lactation (would love to both give and receive), bukkake/lots of cum, and I'm extremely bicurious but have never actually played with another woman.

Is he bi curious too or are you hoping he is? Might make the bukkaek/lots of cum thing easier and better.

Great photo and thanks for sharing.

Thinking on my next pic...

Any guesses as to whether I’m shaved, full bush, or something else?? 😉

Smoooth

But be aware
This is addictive !!

Case in point, we are all addicted to seeing what comes next

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement... very much appreciated!

Also just wanted to clarify some things. I’ve gotten a lot of PM’s asking for one-on-one chats and whatnot, but that’s not what I’m here for and it doesn’t interest me; I enjoy showing off and interacting publicly. I want to leave my PM’s on and will do so, but I won’t be responding to most of them.

Also will not be answering questions asking for personal info like what I do for work, where I live, etc. I get wanting to know more but I’m not comfortable with most questions about my “real life.” I also don’t think I will be posting pictures showing my face or part of my face. The anonymity is part of the turn-on for me and the chance that I could be recognized, however small, would bother me too much. Not just because of the pictures, but moreso because of some of the topics I have posted on... I want to continue to feel that I can do that freely.

I have shoulder-length brunette hair and blue eyes. Nice skin and I rarely wear any make-up. Lips on the thinner side. Face shape sort of like a nice round heart. I consider myself pretty.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome here 💕

The joys of Lit, unfortunately - especially as very beautiful woman: Lots of horny men ;)

thanks for the pics, you are very hot...

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement... very much appreciated!

Also just wanted to clarify some things. I’ve gotten a lot of PM’s asking for one-on-one chats and whatnot, but that’s not what I’m here for and it doesn’t interest me; I enjoy showing off and interacting publicly. I want to leave my PM’s on and will do so, but I won’t be responding to most of them.

Also will not be answering questions asking for personal info like what I do for work, where I live, etc. I get wanting to know more but I’m not comfortable with most questions about my “real life.” I also don’t think I will be posting pictures showing my face or part of my face. The anonymity is part of the turn-on for me and the chance that I could be recognized, however small, would bother me too much. Not just because of the pictures, but moreso because of some of the topics I have posted on... I want to continue to feel that I can do that freely.

I have shoulder-length brunette hair and blue eyes. Nice skin and I rarely wear any make-up. Lips on the thinner side. Face shape sort of like a nice round heart. I consider myself pretty.

lAlso just wanted to clarify some things. I’ve gotten a lot of PM’s asking for one-on-one chats and whatnot, but that’s not what I’m here for and it doesn’t interest me; I enjoy showing off and interacting publicly. I want to leave my PM’s on and will do so, but I won’t be responding to most of them.

understandable, and sensible. glad you're still smiling and enjoying. Please carry on sharing, when you're ready.

Back