That one fantasy you still haven't gotten to experience

1) my aunt, shes so sexy I'd love to cum in her!
2) my pregnant friend, she's glowing and so sexy
3) watch my wife have sex with multiple guys all cumming inside her
 
me being in the room and seeing my girl getting a pound from different category of cocks....old men, young men,middle aged men....damn when will it happen.
 
I have always wanted to suck guy after guy until I got too tired. The most I sucked at 1 time was 4. I want way more. I'm talking about 20 to 30.
 
I have more than one unrealized fantasies.

I want to tie a girl up and tickle her mercilessly. Then make her cum a lot. Then tickle and cum at the same time... And just... listen how she pleads for the torture to stop.
Naturally, it's one fantasy that one out of a thousand woman would be up to participate in.

Another fantasy is have a walk around the town with a girl wearing remote controlled vibrator. The vibe needs to be strong enough to make her cum, and I would make her cum several times during that walk, finding secluded corners that are in the vicinity of people but private enough. And I'll just watch how she orgasms trying not to show it or to utter a moan.
That would be amazing.

and also there are a lot of stuff that I just never gotten to experience. Like drinking milk from a woman's breast. Or having her play as a pet for a day, taking her out for walkies on the loan anf deeding her some milk shake from a baby bottle... I have a very dirty mind.

There are also things that I will never probably experience ever. For example, I'm into amputee slaves. And obviously, I would not wish to see that happen to any woman in real life - in fact, it wouldn't turn me on but make me feel terrible. But I would love to have an android with a realistic behavior that is made to act like a suffering household animal.
That... is probably too far away for me to witness in my lifetime. But one can hope.
 
I want to be at a party somehwhere where there’s a group of people slowly undressing me. Sensually playing with me until I’m fully naked and forced to service all of them. All my holes filled
 
One of my greatest fantasies is to have sex with a black woman
 
Any couples looking to fullfill any fantasy? We are 37 hispanic male and 31 indian female in south florida looking for fun. Kik us eagle954 if interested
 
Being in a relationship with a slightly older sophisticated lady. She has a big house in the country and loves throwing dinner parties.

On the evening of a party she takes me to her bedroom before the guests arrive. She says she knows I don't like parties and she's going to help me relax. She strips me and gets on top of me on the bed, tying my hands to the headboard. She straightens her clothes and leaves, ignoring me as I ask her what she's doing.

I lay on her bed and listen as the guests arrive and begin enjoying themselves. After an hour she returns and strokes my cock, leaving the door open so anyone might look in. She gets me to the edge and then leaves again.

A while later one of her friends comes in and does the same. Then another who blows me but again doesn't let me cum. This goes on all evening, sometimes two women visit me together, sometimes just one alone, but none of them push me over the edge.

Outside the bedroom the party gets louder and more drunken. Eventually it dies down as I hear the guests leaving. My partner returns to me and unties my hands, leading me out of the bedroom, telling me how much her friends enjoyed the entertainment I'd provided. Then we round a corner and I see all her guests seated, quietly watching, drinking. My partner reties my hands to a railing and bends me over, teasing my ass as I throb and drip a constant stream of precum. She kneels behind me and spreads my cheeks, then tongues my ass until I cry out and cum, erupting explosively all over the floor in front of her guests.



Or y'know, whatever...:eek:
 
This so nearly happened but my lady friend got cold feet. Won't happen now as I am married.

I have a friend who is very sexually repressed, religious upbringing, and gets some very kinky ideas - the trouble is she has problems that mean she tenses up when a man tries to fuck her, it took ages to get to where I could and then to be honest neither of us really enjoyed it. However we did enjoy some great touching and masturbation sessions, plus she gives great head.

This woman has very small breasts and is fascinated with large ones. She wanted to meet with a woman with large breasts so we could both touch, suck and play with them. The three of us on a bed all touching and playing, my friend was interested in seeing and touching another woman's pussy and the other woman seeing and touching hers but wasn't sure how far she wanted to go. My friend then wanted to watch me fuck the other woman, probably touching stroking and encouraging us. Then masturbate herself with a vibrator whilst we both watched.

We found a mutual friend who was willing and turned on by the idea but my friend then backed out. I did fuck the big breasted friend but the threesome never happened. :(
 
Fantasy of intercourse with my wife and her sister while other is watching. It will never happen but still ...
 
Last edited:
I've been lucky enough to have most of my needs and desires fulfilled. If there were anything I would still want to try tho, it would be riding a sybian until i was mind fucked. i can't even find that video anymore. the other would be for my husband to be a willing cuck - his idea. He would bring someone home and ask if he could watch us. He is great but only average size and girth. He also is very vanilla and has no interest in trying some of my weirder fetishes (like rough, forced, fisted, dirty talk,etc). We are working on it but if he brought someone home and honestly wanted to suckle my tits while another man pleased me... ah that would be heaven.
 
To be used as a object by a woman

I would love to be used as like a body pillow by a woman for a night... Maybe she will want to use me as other object too. Like a floor mat in the bathroom or a seat/foot restt

My ideal setting would be spending all afternoon/night with her. Having her tell me if she wants me in the living room as a footrest while she sits eating and watching a movie... Then maybe at night if its cool she may want a warm mat waiting for her in the bathroom for her to walk on.. Then in bed to be used as a pilllow.. Maybe stuffed in the middle of her legs or would she use me as a fully body pillow...

Wouldn't need to have sex or anything like that... Just would want to be teased watching knowing I got to stay still as she moves freely in and out of the room. Being so close and knowing she dont care if her feet stink from being in shoes as she rest them on my back maybe sticking out infront of my face kind of thing.. As she treats me with as much as regard as you would treat the object your wanting to use.

Would work in a motel just as easy and for safety. But ideally I would be with her in her house. Someone I know... But a stranger would be just as much of a turn on/tease for me... Come to think of it someone who I hardly know may be more of a turn on. As they may never have to see me again so they may have less regard for me and easier to see me as a object.
 
I've been lucky enough to have most of my needs and desires fulfilled. If there were anything I would still want to try tho, it would be riding a sybian until i was mind fucked. i can't even find that video anymore. the other would be for my husband to be a willing cuck - his idea. He would bring someone home and ask if he could watch us. He is great but only average size and girth. He also is very vanilla and has no interest in trying some of my weirder fetishes (like rough, forced, fisted, dirty talk,etc). We are working on it but if he brought someone home and honestly wanted to suckle my tits while another man pleased me... ah that would be heaven.


Are you still looking??
 
Most of them, but that’s mostly just fine by me... I’m too afraid that they won’t be as good in real life as I’ve built them up to be in my imagination.
 
Most of them, but that’s mostly just fine by me... I’m too afraid that they won’t be as good in real life as I’ve built them up to be in my imagination.

Awwww hope you share and dont leave us hanging... Well anyways I would like to hear about them.. Here or in a pm... LOL
 
Most of them, but that’s mostly just fine by me... I’m too afraid that they won’t be as good in real life as I’ve built them up to be in my imagination.

With one exception, I have found that fantasies are always a disappointment when fulfilled
 
Most of them, but that’s mostly just fine by me... I’m too afraid that they won’t be as good in real life as I’ve built them up to be in my imagination.

With one exception, I have found that fantasies are always a disappointment when fulfilled

Yes true they dont reach where ones mind takes them but hopefully they lead to someplace just as good...
 
Back
Top