Sexy Men Of Literotica Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beastie, your chest belongs on the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel. You are a lumberjack (secretly a millionaire, of course) who rescues and subsequently seduces a young woman when she gets stranded by a storm at your isolated cabin in the woods. The seducing part is actually embarrassingly easy once she gets a glimpse of that hairy, muscular chest.

This is so on point.

I imagine him as this genius tech inventor slash millionare, who got his heart broken and now he chooses to live alone somewhere in the woods. He rescues this beauty, he falls in love but he's scared of all the feels and acts all hard to get and the plot twist happens once we realize the girl is actually a reporter sent to do a story on this genius loner but she fell in love too!

OK, I'll stop being creepy. He definitely belongs on some magazine/book covers tho.

This is so on point.

I imagine him as this genius tech inventor slash millionare, who got his heart broken and now he chooses to live alone somewhere in the woods. He rescues this beauty, he falls in love but he's scared of all the feels and acts all hard to get and the plot twist happens once we realize the girl is actually a reporter sent to do a story on this genius loner but she fell in love too!

OK, I'll stop being creepy. He definitely belongs on some magazine/book covers tho.

OMG, I started to write something about her being a reporter too! lol

All I got was laughter, so I wouldn't hold my breath lol

Then I'll write it, lol. Authors don't usually get much say in their covers (unless they self-publish, which seems to be where it's at these days anyway), but in this case who could deny the perfection?

This is so on point.

I don't think that's creepy. But you sure ran with it lol Thanks!!

Wow. That's a whole lot of sexy right there.

Thank you, thank you! :D

Then I'll write it, lol. Authors don't usually get much say in their covers (unless they self-publish, which seems to be where it's at these days anyway), but in this case who could deny the perfection?

Do it! It's all yours lol I fully support you.
And such a sweet talker ;)

Don't know if I'm sexy but something a little different. don't worry G rated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back