Sexy Men Of Literotica Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
I asked BFG if she wanted to re-start this since she started the last one and she told me to go ahead. We don't want our men to not have a place to show off their Sexiness! :heart:

So Gentlemen... Please show us your sexiest pictures. Remember sexy is in the eye of the beholder, so what is "sexy" varies. Just remember that women like more than dick. Your chest, your arms, your hands, your ass....etc.

If it does show Dick, please remember to link it. :D

I asked BFG if she wanted to re-start this since she started the last one and she told me to go ahead. We don't want our men to not have a place to show off their Sexiness! :heart:

So Gentlemen... Please show us your sexiest pictures. Remember sexy is in the eye of the beholder, so what is "sexy" varies. Just remember that women like more than dick. Your chest, your arms, your hands, your ass....etc.

If it does show Dick, please remember to link it. :D

My sexiest picture is in your imagination. :D Okay okay, I'll stop picking on you. I'll have to find something to post later. :p

Weeeellll...

Beastie, your chest belongs on the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel. You are a lumberjack (secretly a millionaire, of course) who rescues and subsequently seduces a young woman when she gets stranded by a storm at your isolated cabin in the woods. The seducing part is actually embarrassingly easy once she gets a glimpse of that hairy, muscular chest.

Hmm. Yup, it qualifies! Thanks for sharing!

Since I was last in the other thread...

http://imgur.com/a/hsehwp4

Mmm, very nice!

Beastie, your chest belongs on the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel. You are a lumberjack (secretly a millionaire, of course) who rescues and subsequently seduces a young woman when she gets stranded by a storm at your isolated cabin in the woods. The seducing part is actually embarrassingly easy once she gets a glimpse of that hairy, muscular chest.

LMFAO

I actually know a Romance writer... maybe this could become a reality. lol

Thank you, thank you.

Here you go!!!!!!

Cus I can’t resist u sassy!! 😉💋

Attachments

• D82CDFFB-E342-499A-9CDE-885D3F220A55.jpg
    D82CDFFB-E342-499A-9CDE-885D3F220A55.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
Cus I can’t resist u sassy!! 😉💋

:kiss: It's funny. When I re-started this last night I always worry about wanting to get a picture up fast so the Mods don't move it, and because I spent so much of my time in AMpics you and EN are my two longest/oldest male friends here. So I had been tempted to ask to use one of your pics (EN posted right after I started the thread) and you are 8 hours ahead. And look at you coming in now to contribute. :heart:

I'm grateful you can't resist me :heart::heart:

Mr T just hangin out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back