Luscious Leanora's Large and Lovely Longue

A good reminder to post this one:
w475mtM.jpg
Lovely view! 💋

Lovely!

Delicious curves, and lovely to look at...my kind of woman! Thank You for sharing your lovely sexiness with us!
cgtrUt9.jpg

:rose::rose::rose:

Erotic Pose

6ValoNq.jpg

Would so love to lick your sweet love nubbin until you cream all over my face...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Get comfy, relax and enjoy! :) Photography is a hobby of mine. I have a tendency to transpose letters though. I tried to fix the spelling of Lounge, but it didn't take in the main heading :)

The lounge has a fully stocked bar, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks. Get a beverage of your choice and sink into one of the comfortable seats.

YPoVsM6.png

Vb1mtSv.jpg

tGYmurD.jpg

cgtrUt9.jpg

very nice pics

Thank you so much for the nice words and compliments. Working on a tasty Thanksgiving treat for the lounge:
rNufxkc.jpg

Thank you for all of the nice compliments. Here is another photo I found while going through some photos I have:

USdgKaB.jpg

Perfect for a :caning:

Be gentle :)

WOW what a hot sexy lady you are. Very luscious. Love your tits and those nipples definitely need lots of suckling. Mmm

Mmm sounds good.

Delicious curves, and lovely to look at...my kind of woman! Thank You for sharing your lovely sexiness with us!

:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you for appreciating it!

Would so love to lick your sweet love nubbin until you cream all over my face...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

That sounds wonderful.

very nice pics

Thank you!

What a luscious ass you have!

Thank you!

That sexy bottom begs to be spanked!

Please be gentle!

Yummy, I need to suckle on your beauties.

I would like that very much.

And those would certainly be a yummy treat for Thanksgiving...and every other day! :)

Thank you!

Lovely pictures.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed them!

gorgeous as always beautiful

Thank you for the kind words

What an amazing ass! Mind if I spank it a bit? :devil:

Just go gently

Just happened upon this place and it looks like a good spot to hang out!!:D

Back