Trump Told Lies, Today

The dump is at it again. He wants Clinton tried for sending "classified" emails on her private server. The only problem with his request is that the emails were not "classified" until after they were investigated. He's trying to deflect attention from Ivanka.
 
Trump tells stupid, ignorant white folks lies they want to believe. Rush Limbaugh has done that for decades, so Trump knows it works.
 
The dump is at it again. He wants Clinton tried for sending "classified" emails on her private server. The only problem with his request is that the emails were not "classified" until after they were investigated. He's trying to deflect attention from Ivanka.

After raising a rumpus about Hillary's e-mails the Republicans demonstrate their hypocrisy by making excuses for Ivanka's e-mails. Why aren't I surprised?
 
"How can you tell if something is not true ?"

"The (Orange Entity that is filling in for) President said it."

-Stephen Colbert
 
Daniel Dale Retweeted

Daniel Dale
Daniel Dale
@ddale8
·
12h
New: Donald Trump made 44 false claims in his one-day trip to Mississippi, 59 total that day, and 91 total last week, the 11th-worst week of his presidency

9:45 AM · Dec 5, 2018

December 5, 2018

In his second full week after the November midterm elections, Donald Trump made a mere — mere for him — 29 false claims.

The next week, he returned to form.

Trump made 91 false claims in the week ending on Sunday, 11th-most of any week of his presidency.

He made 44 of the false claims on a one-day trip to Mississippi, during which he held two campaign rallies for Republican Senate candidate Cindy Hyde-Smith, who won her runoff race the next day, and a roundtable on prison reform.

He added 15 more false claims on the same day: 12 in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, three in his exchange with reporters before he boarded the Marine One presidential helicopter.

https://www.thestar.com/amp/news/wo...to-mississippi.html?__twitter_impression=true
 


'Shut down the circus': Wisconsin paper decries Trump's voter fraud conspiracies as even key GOP figure distances himself


On Wednesday, the Wisconsin State Journal Editorial Board tore into former President Donald Trump's ongoing conspiracy theories about the presidential election in an editorial demanding the GOP "shut down the circus" of Arizona's partisan "audit" — and noted that even one of the most powerful Republicans in the state has started to run away from the nonsense.

"Gullible Trump believers have spread the conspiracy theory that tens of thousands of ballots from China were dumped into Arizona's vote total so President Joe Biden could win," noted the board. "Despite no evidence to support the wild accusation, Arizona has gone on a state-sanctioned search for bamboo fibers in the paper of ballots in Maricopa County, where most Arizona voters live."

Even Wisconsin House Speaker Robin Vos, a far-right Trump ally who hired former police officers to help investigate election conspiracy theories, is starting to back away from this, noted the board.

"Rep. Dave Murphy of Greenville, one of four GOP lawmakers who made the trip to Phoenix, is so deep into Trump deception that last week he criticized his own Assembly leader for his skepticism. Murphy called Speaker Robin Vos, R-Rochester, 'foolish' for joking about" the Arizona China theory, the board wrote. "The Arizona audit — appropriately dubbed a 'fraudit' on social media — won't be completed until later this summer by Cyber Ninjas, an unqualified and provocatively named company whose top executive is a Trump supporter."

https://www.rawstory.com/wisconsin-trump-voter-fraud-conspiracy/?utm_source=push_notifications
 
Back
Top