Nadine

I steamed for a few minutes and then I came to my senses, realizing that my attraction to Nadine was in part due to her independence. When I walked into the bar, she was seated on a stool, surrounded by 3 tall well built young men. She saw me walk in and winked over at me as if to say, "Watch me now". Nadine was in play mode and my cock instantly got hard.

My demanding husband has walked in and sees me with my little following of studs. I already have three drinks in front of me and studs all trying to chat me up, but what I really want is to drive my man crazy. I turn so I almost but not completely turn towards my husband, look at one of the young studs and say is it getting hot in here and start to pull my zipper down. I don’t stop until I get to the very bottom and spread open my jacket. The boys just stand there looking and not moving. I see hubby looking on and yes I see him rub his cock so I look at the boys and say aren’t any of you a gentlemen, don’t you help a lady take her jacket off?

My demanding husband has walked in and sees me with my little following of studs. I already have three drinks in front of me and studs all trying to chat me up, but what I really want is to drive my man crazy. I turn so I almost but not completely turn towards my husband, look at one of the young studs and say is it getting hot in here and start to pull my zipper down. I don’t stop until I get to the very bottom and spread open my jacket. The boys just stand there looking and not moving. I see hubby looking on and yes I see him rub his cock so I look at the boys and say aren’t any of you a gentlemen, don’t you help a lady take her jacket off?

I know she is trying to drive me crazy, but I don't think she realizes how much it turns me on to see how other men long for what is mine. I move a bit closer and I can see that her nipples are hard and clearly visible. Two of the guys have a hand on her arm, dangerously close to her tits and the other has rested his arm on her knee. She looks over at me and winks again, this time spreading her legs enough for me to see that she "forgot" her panties. I wonder what she'll do next

I know she is trying to drive me crazy, but I don't think she realizes how much it turns me on to see how other men long for what is mine. I move a bit closer and I can see that her nipples are hard and clearly visible. Two of the guys have a hand on her arm, dangerously close to her tits and the other has rested his arm on her knee. She looks over at me and winks again, this time spreading her legs enough for me to see that she "forgot" her panties. I wonder what she'll do next

I see my husband edging closer for a better look into the action, I know this turns him on and I wonder what I should do next to tease him but then if I tease these studs to much it just might be more than either hubby or I can control. The I ask myself is that what I want total loss of control. I make up my mind and lean forward so my left breast is now rubbing up against that stud and I reach for to the once that is inching up my leg and rub his inner thigh.

Nadine,

You are such a sexy beast only wish that photo was better lt so I could really appreciate your outfit,,,,

Nadine,

You are such a sexy beast only wish that photo was better lt so I could really appreciate your outfit,,,,

So nice I thought this time we should do this story in B&W I do hope you like and can add to the story.

I see my husband edging closer for a better look into the action, I know this turns him on and I wonder what I should do next to tease him but then if I tease these studs to much it just might be more than either hubby or I can control. The I ask myself is that what I want total loss of control. I make up my mind and lean forward so my left breast is now rubbing up against that stud and I reach for to the once that is inching up my leg and rub his inner thigh.

Holy crap, she is going ahead with what we fantasize about when we fuck. The 2 guys are tweaking her nipples and the 3rd guy's hand is out of sight up her leg. Nadine's eyes have glazed over and I can hear soft moans. I step up to the four of them and say "We live a block away, let's take this to our house" Nadine looked at me and said.........

Holy crap, she is going ahead with what we fantasize about when we fuck. The 2 guys are tweaking her nipples and the 3rd guy's hand is out of sight up her leg. Nadine's eyes have glazed over and I can hear soft moans. I step up to the four of them and say "We live a block away, let's take this to our house" Nadine looked at me and said.........

oooo Hi. These are my new friends but I think they are interested in staying here, aren't you boys. They all look at one another then one steps away looks at the one other customer and says, sorry dude something has come up and we have to close the bar and you'll have to leave. As the customer leaves he follows and then locks the door.

oooo Hi. These are my new friends but I think they are interested in staying here, aren't you boys. They all look at one another then one steps away looks at the one other customer and says, sorry dude something has come up and we have to close the bar and you'll have to leave. As the customer leaves he follows and then locks the door.

One of the studs left with him, muttering that his wife expected him in a moment. I put my arms around Nadine and whispered. "Perfect Nadine, 3 of us now, one for each hole" She moaned and I slide my hand up her legs and could feel her juices drippping down her legs. "Are you ready Nadine ? No going back from here" She shook her head yes and I lifted her top up and off. Her skirt snapped off and there she was, naked for 3 men. She looked at us and said ....

One of the studs left with him, muttering that his wife expected him in a moment. I put my arms around Nadine and whispered. "Perfect Nadine, 3 of us now, one for each hole" She moaned and I slide my hand up her legs and could feel her juices drippping down her legs. "Are you ready Nadine ? No going back from here" She shook her head yes and I lifted her top up and off. Her skirt snapped off and there she was, naked for 3 men. She looked at us and said ....

You silly man I still have my thong on and my fishnet I do not understand how you can think I am nude, well at least not yet. Let me sit in the chair and view what wonderful company I have right now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 3
You silly man I still have my thong on and my fishnet I do not understand how you can think I am nude, well at least not yet. Let me sit in the chair and view what wonderful company I have right now.

attachment.php

It was hard to see the thong, it was so wet that is became transparent. And the fishnet, well, you might as well be topless. You sat in the chair and gazed at your 2 young studs. It would have been impossible to miss the huge bulge in their trousers. Each hand reached out and lightly touched them as you looked at me and said ....

It was hard to see the thong, it was so wet that is became transparent. And the fishnet, well, you might as well be topless. You sat in the chair and gazed at your 2 young studs. It would have been impossible to miss the huge bulge in their trousers. Each hand reached out and lightly touched them as you looked at me and said ....

As I sit watching the two remeaning studs and reach out to the obvious bulges I look over to my man and notice his bulge, the studs bulges make my husbands bulge look like a child. I stare at him looking at him and say “you’ve always wanted this haven’t you? You want to see me take on someone other than you. You want to be an cuckold, so now you must make two decisions 1st do you want this to happen, 2nd if you decide yes you must pick only one of these two gentlemen to take me to places I have never been. You must decide NOW.” My man turns looks at the two, then turns looks at me and says.

As we settled into the secluded booth I think my jaw may have literally dropped as pulled down the zipper of her jacket revealing her gorgeous cleavage wrapped only in a fishnet top. This was turning out to be a very interesting afternoon.
I slid closer to her in the deep both until I felt our thighs just touching. Looking down at her well manicured hands I noticed a band of gold.
"That's a lovely outfit you are wearing," i said taking in her beauty in a long slow look. I put my hand on hers where it rested on the table my middle finger just touching her wedding ring. "I'm surprised your husband lets you out of his sight looking so good."

As I look down and watch his fingers play with my ring I contemplate what I should do, play and enjoy my time with this man or be the good wife and run home and obey my man. As I am thinking what to do it becomes lighter in the bar as another customer walks in, it's may husband. Now I am a little worried that he might become extremely jealous and things could go down hill very quickly. But instead of walking to the booth he sits at the bar orders a drink, turns and gives me a smile and a wink.

As I look down and watch his fingers play with my ring I contemplate what I should do, play and enjoy my time with this man or be the good wife and run home and obey my man. As I am thinking what to do it becomes lighter in the bar as another customer walks in, it's may husband. Now I am a little worried that he might become extremely jealous and things could go down hill very quickly. But instead of walking to the booth he sits at the bar orders a drink, turns and gives me a smile and a wink.

Another customer walked in distracting me from my thoughts of the erotic deights sitting beside me. He walked over to the bar but then turned around, smiled, and winked. Considering that I was sitting in a secluded booth with a drop dead gorgeous woman I'm guessing that was just his way of saying, "Good luck, buddy."
I had more important things on my mind so I didn't give him another thought.
As I toyed with her ring she didn't pull her hand away.
"Married?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes.
"Yes," was all she said but the way she said sounded like she was reading my mind and answering the question I really wanted to ask her which was, "How about we get out of this dive and into a cheap motel room?"
"What would hubby think about you sitting here in a bar with a strange man that wants to fuck you until you can't walk?"

Another customer walked in distracting me from my thoughts of the erotic deights sitting beside me. He walked over to the bar but then turned around, smiled, and winked. Considering that I was sitting in a secluded booth with a drop dead gorgeous woman I'm guessing that was just his way of saying, "Good luck, buddy."
I had more important things on my mind so I didn't give him another thought.
As I toyed with her ring she didn't pull her hand away.
"Married?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes.
"Yes," was all she said but the way she said sounded like she was reading my mind and answering the question I really wanted to ask her which was, "How about we get out of this dive and into a cheap motel room?"
"What would hubby think about you sitting here in a bar with a strange man that wants to fuck you until you can't walk?"

as I sit and think of his words I look up and see my husband watching, I also notice his hand is massaging his cock, OMG he’s all excited watching me, hoping I go further. My mind is made up not, I turned look at the stranger fingering my left hand and ring pulled my hand back, smiled at him and slide my hand onto his hip and moved in upward feeling his inner thigh. He slides his body closer to me and spreads his legs awaiting my touch. I tease rubbing his inner thigh, I notice his breathing is becoming a little more rapi and he continues to attempt me to get the huge bulge he is sporting. As I rub I call the bar tender offer and ask “Timmy is the private room in the back available?” He said of course for me it is and says please follow him. We follow him and he unlocks a door near the back of the building, steps back and says please enjoy yourselves for as long as you wish. Then he says “Sir I will add the cost to your current bill and Nadine I do hope you enjoy the time.” We step into a room that has its own bar, sofa, TV and bed. As the door closes I turn to my new excited friend and say, “Hi my names Nadine and what’s yours?”

As I sit watching the two remeaning studs and reach out to the obvious bulges I look over to my man and notice his bulge, the studs bulges make my husbands bulge look like a child. I stare at him looking at him and say “you’ve always wanted this haven’t you? You want to see me take on someone other than you. You want to be an cuckold, so now you must make two decisions 1st do you want this to happen, 2nd if you decide yes you must pick only one of these two gentlemen to take me to places I have never been. You must decide NOW.” My man turns looks at the two, then turns looks at me and says.

Words were not needed. Stud #2 left as requested. I told #1 to drop his pants and show Nadine what she wanted. As he pulled down his briefs, his cock suddenly appeared. Nadine's eyes widened as he told her to suck it. She looked up at me again and .....

Words were not needed. Stud #2 left as requested. I told #1 to drop his pants and show Nadine what she wanted. As he pulled down his briefs, his cock suddenly appeared. Nadine's eyes widened as he told her to suck it. She looked up at me again and .....

As the crowd was taken down to one I was thrilled and then as he lowered his pants I saw a magnificent 8 inch cock with a big, I mean big head. His first words almost made him lose out on a great fuck. I looked at him and said "What the fuck did you say to me? I am not spoken to like that so perhaps if you wish to continue you may wish to rephrase that." He colored slightly and then said to me "I would love it if you would inspect my hard cock that is just for you a little closer." I looked over to my husband and saw the look of awe on his face, lowered myself down and lick his hard cock from his balls to the tip where the precum waited for me.

as I sit and think of his words I look up and see my husband watching, I also notice his hand is massaging his cock, OMG he’s all excited watching me, hoping I go further. My mind is made up not, I turned look at the stranger fingering my left hand and ring pulled my hand back, smiled at him and slide my hand onto his hip and moved in upward feeling his inner thigh. He slides his body closer to me and spreads his legs awaiting my touch. I tease rubbing his inner thigh, I notice his breathing is becoming a little more rapi and he continues to attempt me to get the huge bulge he is sporting. As I rub I call the bar tender offer and ask “Timmy is the private room in the back available?” He said of course for me it is and says please follow him. We follow him and he unlocks a door near the back of the building, steps back and says please enjoy yourselves for as long as you wish. Then he says “Sir I will add the cost to your current bill and Nadine I do hope you enjoy the time.” We step into a room that has its own bar, sofa, TV and bed. As the door closes I turn to my new excited friend and say, “Hi my names Nadine and what’s yours?”

"Hi Nadine, I'm Tommy," i say as I lower the zipper on her jacket, "As you may have noticed I am very pleased to have met you today."
As I push her jacket off her shoulders and it falls to the floor revealing her full soft breasts and her hard nipples poking through her fishnet top I feel her hand stroking my bulging cock through my jeans.
"Yes, I did notice that you are very pleased and very big too," she said as I feel her fingers tugging to get my belt loose.
Caressing her breasts through the fishnet and pinching her hard nipples.
"You seem very well pleased too Nadine," I say before stooping lower to suck on one of her rock hard nipples.
As she unbuttons my jeans I walk her backward to the leather sofa. Her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She has my jeans pushed down to my hips by the time we reach the sofa and has slid her hand into my boxer briefs stroking my hard cock.
I sit on the sofa as Nadine is pulling my jeans down. Kneeling in front of me she pulls my jeans off my legs and throws them aside. Looking up and me and smiling a devilish smile she is pure sexiness as she grabs the waistband of my boxer briefs and pulls them down. My hard cock springs free and Nadine looks up at me licking her lips seductively before lowering her head.
I moan as I feel her hot breath on my throbbing manhood.

"Hi Nadine, I'm Tommy," i say as I lower the zipper on her jacket, "As you may have noticed I am very pleased to have met you today."
As I push her jacket off her shoulders and it falls to the floor revealing her full soft breasts and her hard nipples poking through her fishnet top I feel her hand stroking my bulging cock through my jeans.
"Yes, I did notice that you are very pleased and very big too," she said as I feel her fingers tugging to get my belt loose.
Caressing her breasts through the fishnet and pinching her hard nipples.
"You seem very well pleased too Nadine," I say before stooping lower to suck on one of her rock hard nipples.
As she unbuttons my jeans I walk her backward to the leather sofa. Her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She has my jeans pushed down to my hips by the time we reach the sofa and has slid her hand into my boxer briefs stroking my hard cock.
I sit on the sofa as Nadine is pulling my jeans down. Kneeling in front of me she pulls my jeans off my legs and throws them aside. Looking up and me and smiling a devilish smile she is pure sexiness as she grabs the waistband of my boxer briefs and pulls them down. My hard cock springs free and Nadine looks up at me licking her lips seductively before lowering her head.
I moan as I feel her hot breath on my throbbing manhood.

Tommy has one of the nicest cocks I've seen in a long time and it takes all my will power to hold back and not take it all into my mouth, instead I get my lips within an inch of his hardness and gently blow my breath on it from the tip of his precum cover head along his shaft to his shaved balls. I want to draw this out for a long long afternoon and evening and I don't want Tommy shooting his load to early and besides I know that my husband has to be getting himself settled in the viewing room with hard cock in hand. Before I back away I close in and lick all of the precum up. Then I step back look at Tommy and say "oooo my that is very very nice and what do you think of my top?" as I step back and twist my left arm in a circle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
Tommy has one of the nicest cocks I've seen in a long time and it takes all my will power to hold back and not take it all into my mouth, instead I get my lips within an inch of his hardness and gently blow my breath on it from the tip of his precum cover head along his shaft to his shaved balls. I want to draw this out for a long long afternoon and evening and I don't want Tommy shooting his load to early and besides I know that my husband has to be getting himself settled in the viewing room with hard cock in hand. Before I back away I close in and lick all of the precum up. Then I step back look at Tommy and say "oooo my that is very very nice and what do you think of my top?" as I step back and twist my left arm in a circle.

attachment.php

"You are gorgeous Nadine," I say as my eyes devour every inch of her beautiful sexy body, "I love your top. Younger women are so uptight these days it's so refreshing to find a beautiful woman who celebrates and shares her sexuality."
I reach over and grab the waistband of Nadine's tight white jeans and notice the wetness of her pussy has soaked through. I unbutton and unzip her jeans and Nadine shimmies as I push them down her hips.
"Your body is so gloriously sexy I want to discover all of your erotic deights and take you to the heights of sexual ecstasy."
Kissing and sucking her nipples as I push her jeans down her curvy thighs I feel my precum soaking the shaft of my thick hard cock.

As the crowd was taken down to one I was thrilled and then as he lowered his pants I saw a magnificent 8 inch cock with a big, I mean big head. His first words almost made him lose out on a great fuck. I looked at him and said "What the fuck did you say to me? I am not spoken to like that so perhaps if you wish to continue you may wish to rephrase that." He colored slightly and then said to me "I would love it if you would inspect my hard cock that is just for you a little closer." I looked over to my husband and saw the look of awe on his face, lowered myself down and lick his hard cock from his balls to the tip where the precum waited for me.

I laughed to myself as Nadine laid down the law. Now it was time for me to lay down the law to her. I asked her to get on all fours and continue to suck his cock. When she was in position, I gave her ass a nice hard swat. Baby, you know I'm no cuck. I just want to see you get fucked hard and then reclaim you. So, enjoy, but remember who fucks you tonight. I reached between her legs and felt her wet pussy and played with her swollen clit. Mmmmm, Nadine. You are ready

I laughed to myself as Nadine laid down the law. Now it was time for me to lay down the law to her. I asked her to get on all fours and continue to suck his cock. When she was in position, I gave her ass a nice hard swat. Baby, you know I'm no cuck. I just want to see you get fucked hard and then reclaim you. So, enjoy, but remember who fucks you tonight. I reached between her legs and felt her wet pussy and played with her swollen clit. Mmmmm, Nadine. You are ready

oooo my man has given me his permission to continue so the first thing I want to do is let this stud see my ass, I hope it makes him get even bigger.

attachment.php

Back Post

Is the link for the post of me turned around working?

Back