Nadine

N

Nadine65

Thought I would try my hand at a thread. I will drop in a picture and those that wish can write a story about it, how it happened and where it's going. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_1502a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we know how it happened. Were you busy and lost in your chores when your male companion ripped off your dress and you turned around to chide him but became happy seeing his boner? is that the devilish laugh?

Just a great start to the thread btw.

Take my breath away ;)

I think we know how it happened. Were you busy and lost in your chores when your male companion ripped off your dress and you turned around to chide him but became happy seeing his boner? is that the devilish laugh?

Just a great start to the thread btw.

OMG that is exactly how it happen, he spun me around pulling my strap of my shoulder and exposing my breast. I was so upset I was going to tell him not to do that but when I looked he was naked and totally excited.

OMG that is exactly how it happen, he spun me around pulling my strap of my shoulder and exposing my breast. I was so upset I was going to tell him not to do that but when I looked he was naked and totally excited.

;) I can only imagine what happened next.

Please tell me what is going to happen, I am sure the story is waiting to be told.

As he lifts up your skirt and is about to enter you while your thighs twitch in anticipation........doorbell rings-(bummer)

Chapter 2 as the stories will continue but I become a little concerned that there could be more interest.

IMG_1504.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 2 as the stories will continue but I become a little concerned that there could be more interest.

View attachment 2051350

"Don't look so worried... this clamp will send shivers through you" I say as I reach forward for the beautifully exposed nipple. As one clamp goes on my fingers slide under the hem of your slip to see what effect its having on your pussy....

help please

Sorry to ask this dumb question but does anyone know how to have the picture show verses just the link being displayed? Thanks so much for your help.

Sorry to ask this dumb question but does anyone know how to have the picture show verses just the link being displayed? Thanks so much for your help.

Upload the pic, click on the yellow square with a landscape in it in at the top of your message, paste link, viola! Gorgeous pic by the way, :heart:

attachment.php

View attachment 2051350

To show you how excited you make me I would drop my pants and expose my throbbing cock. Ow let get the rest of your nightie off. I need to see the rest of your beautiful body.

Upload the pic, click on the yellow square with a landscape in it in at the top of your message, paste link, viola! Gorgeous pic by the way, :heart:

attachment.php

Thank you so much I do believe a picture is so much better than a link. You are my hero.

Back