Cyclista's criterium.

For some reasons, many of you guys like the blurred or candid ( Should I say voyeuristic?) shots, not technically on top. So for you, here's a blurred, technically ungood one... ;)

attachment.php

Very lovely!

For some reasons, many of you guys like the blurred or candid ( Should I say voyeuristic?) shots, not technically on top. So for you, here's a blurred, technically ungood one... ;)

attachment.php
Wow love the blurred view and i dont see any strech marks or any flaws on this cyclista body !

Can't wait to see what you have for us next ,, waiting patiently

Have a great day

attachment.php

There are no 'perfect' set of tits as we all have our own penchants, but I'm thinking Cyclista could be in the running in most of our rankings.

Question

Do you only bicycle to stay in the wonderful shape you are in?? Other sporting activities?? Gym??:rose:

No gym. Bike trainer in winter, that's all. But I am an active girl, and do a lot of activities/sports.
Love your sweet comments!! :heart:
As you guys like blurred, strange pictures, here's an other one for you to enjoy! :D;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Curves

Amazing curves Cyclista.. Beautiful.. Thank You for showing

No gym. Bike trainer in winter, that's all. But I am an active girl, and do a lot of activities/sports.
As you guys like blurred, strange pictures, here's an other one for you to enjoy! :D;)

attachment.php

.....and they just keep coming....

Lovely.

Beautiful shots Cyclista!

I think the preference for the candid/less then technically perfect shots comes about because in those types of shots, I think they're more relatable - in a human being to human being sense.

attachment.php
Great ass in this picture no matter the blur

Beautiful Picture, go easy on your talents as a photographer. The subject is very hard to mess up when you are in front of the lens!! :kiss:

Beautiful Picture, go easy on your talents as a photographer. The subject is very hard to mess up when you are in front of the lens!! :kiss:

Thanks for the compliment! :kiss:
The retarder is really tricky as you never know how it will come up, not seeing the camera screen. Sometimes you think it will be on focus and it is not. Sometimes you are not finished to place yourself when it triggers. And most of the time you expect a result and don't get what you expect.
And there's the telephone pic, which is almost always bad, as you expect it! ;)

attachment.php

What is ungood about this pocture? You have a beautiful body and I love the bike suit. You are just one hot lady. Thanks for sharing.

Here's the better picture that I posted on an other thread. Not the best, but still better. You'll understand.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back