Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tt's TT

attachment.php

Beautiful as usual. :)
 
Happy Tuesday

Our contribution for this Tuesday!
 
Last edited:
There's nothing at all to be nervous about Sassy. It's a fantastic picture and you look great.
Thank you. Fara said that one cause I never show my belly. :eek:
Gorgeous Sassy... Can't change your thoughts on how you feel, but you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
:kiss: Thank you
I've tried. I've come to the conclusion that it sadly wont happen, but I haven't totally given up.
Sassy, that is beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of. I would cuddle up to you and caress and kiss your tummy anytime.
ok, we can try that. ;)
Oh my!!! Your just so sexy! I want to run my hands all over your belly and tits! As well as my lips and tounges.
:eek: You have more than one tongue!!! ??? I knew there was a reason you didn't post a picture!! :p
LOL... Thank you. You are sweet.
Looking good to me!
Well thank you!! :kiss:
You're beautiful so shut up and take my compliment!
Yes Sir!!! :eek::heart:
Beautiful shot. Thank you for sharing. Nothing to be nervous about.
Thank you. Your contribution is beautiful as well. ! :rose:
I clicked 3 times!! Sexy as fuck!!

3 times is good luck right?? :D
 
Well someone has to be first to take the plunge :kiss:

And we men are grateful. We may just wither away from titty withdrawal. ;) Very lovely pair.


nomnom

Here is my small contribution (34b's) to the continuance of the thread.

I love small breasts like yours. Great body as well! You're in fantastic shape.

Starting each day wishing....💕😊

You were wishing my face was smushed in your boobs? Aww, me too. :heart:

It's Titty Tuesday!! Enjoy.

Damn, lovely tits.


All I saw was someone getting dirty, not clean. ;)

I'm excited to participate in the inaugural Tuesday of this new thread! Thanks for starting it, sweet Shyguy. :D

You sure know how to make an offering I can't refuse! If you just flash that smile, I'll be putty in your hands.


Damn, that is one sexy pair of panties worn by a sexy woman with a perfect pair of breasts.
 
Thanks so much for all the nice comments. I'll try again with another video another time....Mr T wants to drench me with his cum and film me rubbing it into my breasts and nipples, if that appeals to you guys.
I do love playing with my nipples as many of you have noted. They are very sensitive, and I get extremely aroused by nipple play.
We try to post new and different poses and pictures on this thread, as well as being erotic and playful, so if you ever have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to PM us!!
Trudy

Lovely!!:rose:
 
I'm really nervous about this one. I don't like showing my belly, so I'll just keep it as a link you click on so I can pull it faster and I'll probably only leave it until I go to bed. But Happy Titty Tuesday! ;)

Gone...........

Thank you everyone... Appreciate that. Sorry it was a quickie. :kiss:

Damn the luck...missed it :(


Outstanding, as always!

Where’s that ....? ;)

Right in between those beautiful breasts....for a few hours at least.
 
Thanks so much for all the nice comments. I'll try again with another video another time....Mr T wants to drench me with his cum and film me rubbing it into my breasts and nipples, if that appeals to you guys.
I do love playing with my nipples as many of you have noted. They are very sensitive, and I get extremely aroused by nipple play.
We try to post new and different poses and pictures on this thread, as well as being erotic and playful, so if you ever have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to PM us!!
Trudy

And your nipples are amazing... thank you for posting and please let Mr T get his way, :devil::rose:
 
I'm really nervous about this one. I don't like showing my belly, so I'll just keep it as a link you click on so I can pull it faster and I'll probably only leave it until I go to bed. But Happy Titty Tuesday! ;)

Gone...........

Thank you everyone... Appreciate that. Sorry it was a quickie. :kiss:

Damn, missed it and I do love 'quickies':rose::kiss::rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top