Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Very beautiful and erotic!

I bought a new dress and lingerie the other day so thought I would try it all on.....

attachment.php

.....after taking the dress off, then seeing the lingerie in the mirror, made me a a bit horny, but the person I needed to help with my predicament was nowhere to be seen .......

attachment.php

.....so, in the end I just lay down on the bed and did the next best thing.....

attachment.php

......then, just as I was working up steam; he showed up!

attachment.php

First of all, you have a body made for sex....and the creatively kinky mind to go with it!!

Loved the story as well. It made me think it was a role play about you and another man....that wasn't your husband. So curious to know if you guys role play other men enjoying your gorgeous body while hubby watches.....or maybe you pretend hubby isn't there and you'll tell him all the naughty details later. Either way, it's a lovely story and pics. So yummy!!

I bought a new dress and lingerie the other day so thought I would try it all on.....

attachment.php

.....after taking the dress off, then seeing the lingerie in the mirror, made me a a bit horny, but the person I needed to help with my predicament was nowhere to be seen .......

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Such an erotic series!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Well hello to those lovely legs of yours ! :heart:

The dress is nice and then you made my wish come true and showed of your amazing backside Vanessa ::p:

But that wasn't all, no you cranked the erotic meter knob to 11 and ripped the knob off Well done Richard !

Love the story your photos tell, and the one at the window displays my idea of a prefect body.

Richard seems uncannily tuned into your needs, just one tingle in your special place, and he is instantly alerted.

:) :) :) :) Wow! New thread but still the same stunning woman you've always been. Glad I got back to Lit in time to see the old thread before it's gone and to catch up on the new. Always a pleasure to see Richard's excellent work, but he does have a terrific subject to work with. :) :) :) :)

These newest posts are fantastic!! The pillow vid is the best ever! Cant decide if I like that perfect ass grinding away or the soft moans better. The pussy and the pillow, a bedtime story.

still best body and killer legs vanessa...

:) ... thanks so much, Nokey

WOW! Fantastic picture of your gorgeous legs Vanessa. Until this day I always thought I was a T&A man, but now I’m a Vanessa’s legs man, absolutely stunning. The impact of the picture was instant, great picture guys.

Thank you, Binns ... and I'm flattered to have converted you.

Vanessa the second picture of you leaning against the window, has got to be one of the best Richard has ever taken. It portrays your beautiful curvaceous body so wonderfully , it is both erotic and extremely sexy , a classic. Great picture guys.

That's very nicely put, Binns, and a wonderful compliment. :)

I'm pretty simple. I just want to suck your toes. Sniff your panties and have the old pillow case to go to sleep on.

:D ... yep, back to basics is always a good thin in my book too, Toes.

A really beautiful set of photos. I love the back view at the window and am wondering if anyone was looking in.

The nearest neighbour is a km away, so probably not, but that would have been fun!

probably the best pictorial essay ever told on literotica by it's hottest woman.... simply amazing and oh so stunning! from the dress to the lingirie to the skin, absolutely amazing and oh so sexy

Thanks so much Heath .. from both of us.

Very beautiful and erotic!

Hello Josephine .. thanks very much for your compliments.

First of all, you have a body made for sex....and the creatively kinky mind to go with it!!

Loved the story as well. It made me think it was a role play about you and another man....that wasn't your husband. So curious to know if you guys role play other men enjoying your gorgeous body while hubby watches.....or maybe you pretend hubby isn't there and you'll tell him all the naughty details later. Either way, it's a lovely story and pics. So yummy!!

Yes, we do share a few fantasies like that, Adida ... pleased you enjoyed the story with this one. Many thanks.

I bet you draw crowds wherever you go!!! *SS* Lovely legs!! [/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

:D ... well only on the net, Scot, but that suits me fine.

Such an erotic series!!!

Hard not to be envious!!

Thanks for your enthusiasm as always!

Well hello to those lovely legs of yours ! :heart

The dress is nice and then you made my wish come true and showed of your amazing backside Vanessa

But that wasn't all, no you cranked the erotic meter knob to 11 and ripped the knob off Well done Richard !

That's good to hear WP .. loved the commentary, thank you.

Love the story your photos tell, and the one at the window displays my idea of a prefect body.

Thanks very much, OV!

Richard seems uncannily tuned into your needs, just one tingle in your special place, and he is instantly alerted.

Haha .. yes, it's great. Lucky me!

Wow! New thread but still the same stunning woman you've always been. Glad I got back to Lit in time to see the old thread before it's gone and to catch up on the new. Always a pleasure to see Richard's excellent work, but he does have a terrific subject to work with.

I'm pleased you made it back in time too, Bftl ... always a pleasure to hear from you.

These newest posts are fantastic!! The pillow vid is the best ever! Cant decide if I like that perfect ass grinding away or the soft moans better. The pussy and the pillow, a bedtime story.

Hehe .. that's a good title for the story, MJ .. and you know you don't need to decide between those two things. ;)

mmmm lovely legs. could look at them all day

Please do, Heath .. I'd be flattered. :)

harder, faster, deeper... let me know when your tired richard, be happy to step in for you...

Good to know I won't be left high and dry! :)

Wow you look amazing! :heart: Would love to be the guy behind you ;) Your body is very sexy, thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see more.

Damn I love this thread. Such a sexy photogenic woman with a deliciously playful attitude. Great pix too. Thanks to both of you.

Da Silva, Brown and Henderson wrote Climb up on my knee, sonny boy, Though you're six foot three sonny boy .... I don't think there would be room, though, on your knee with the panting masses of your admirers!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stunning dress 😎 the lingerie look so sexy on you and well what could be said about your before and after on the bed pics 😘

attachment.php

You look utterly tantalizing in both positions! I'd love to have you on your back for a while, then flip you over and continue the fun. Maybe I'd need to flip you several times altogether ... ;) :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

that gif!!!!

Please do, Heath .. I'd be flattered. :)

Good to know I won't be left high and dry! :)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

speaking of high and dry... more please... you two can't just simply disappear after those posts... on a more serious note, great posts and a few ideas for a story line are developing thanks to your thread... best, heath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back