Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in between trips at the moment. These pics are not recent but some viewers may be seeing them for the first time........

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3371-1.jpg
    IMG_3371-1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 57
  • shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Collage_Fotor copy.jpg
    Collage_Fotor copy.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMGP1220.jpg
    IMGP1220.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 56
We're in between trips at the moment. These pics are not recent but some viewers may be seeing them for the first time........

Welcome back, great pics as always, really like that last one. Have a great holiday season...

As usual your photos are a dream, please don't think too bad of me, but the stand out pic was the flash of those pristine white knickers, I'm getting increasingly kinky as I get older. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bloody hell! these pics are such a delight and cause such a mess! each pic progresses to something even better, artistic and so erotic. the last, geezus, how do you say erotic and fucking hot! vanessa's nipples are just aching for some attention and would love to provide. glad you two are back and you keep raising the bar and my wood.

Hi Vanessa
Welcome back, hope you guys are well and life is treating you OK.
I love the new pictures, white cotton panties are so sexy, especially when wrapped around Vanessa’ beautiful derrière. Great pictures guys thanks for sharing.

Hey V & R

V I have to say you have a magnificent rear end and I love how you are free and show it off. Magnificent!!! Thank you for sharing it with me and all of the Vanessa fans!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

V&R stunning as always hope your enjoying the Australian heat and hope your not near the bush fire's

Memories

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely fanfuckintastic memories of these....shall patiently await the coming of more of your beauty captured through Richard's lenses...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy shit Honey, I have been away far, far, far too long. And even though I haven't shown it, I have thought of you and Richard continuously through the years. Sweetheart, you are still THE most NATURALLY beautiful, sexy woman that I have ever seen in my 78 years. I hope to see more of you more often from now on. :D Hugs to you both and deep, hard, tongue wrestling, body grinding kisses to you. MMMUUUAAAHHH
Allan

great to see you back , lovely pics as ever!! :kiss

Many thanks Bonnie. :)

Welcome back, great pics as always, really like that last one. Have a great holiday season...

And the same to you, Canadian .. hope it's not too too cold over there!

Gorgeous photos.

Thanks very much, Todge. :)

As usual your photos are a dream, please don't think too bad of me, but the stand out pic was the flash of those pristine white knickers, I'm getting increasingly kinky as I get older.

You know I don't think that's kinky at all, Oh .. pleased you liked them!

bloody hell! these pics are such a delight and cause such a mess! each pic progresses to something even better, artistic and so erotic. the last, geezus, how do you say erotic and fucking hot! vanessa's nipples are just aching for some attention and would love to provide. glad you two are back and you keep raising the bar and my wood.

That's good to hear, Heath .. it's great that you're always so enthusiastic. :cool:

Her back? It's her bottom we love!

Haha .. that's fine by me, LE. :cattail:

Hi Vanessa
Welcome back, hope you guys are well and life is treating you OK.
I love the new pictures, white cotton panties are so sexy, especially when wrapped around Vanessa’ beautiful derrière. Great pictures guys thanks for sharing.

Life is treating us extremely well, thanks Binns. I enjoyed your comment.

V I have to say you have a magnificent rear end and I love how you are free and show it off. Magnificent!!! Thank you for sharing it with me and all of the Vanessa fans!

You're very welcome, Needit, and yes, I guess I do enjoy being free with my rear. :D

Wonderful pictures, you two!!! :rose

Thanks so much, Scot. :)

V&R stunning as always hope your enjoying the Australian heat and hope your not near the bush fire's

No bushfires around here thankfully, Aon .. and not too hot so far either.

Absolutely fanfuckintastic memories of these....shall patiently await the coming of more of your beauty captured through Richard's lenses...

That's nice to know, BigO. Hopefully we'll have some more time soon.

Beautiful photos as always!!! Love the blown skirt photo!!! White panties peeking out from under!! Sexy as heck!!!

Many thanks, KK ... from memory we had to wait awhile for the wind to do its thing.

Holy shit Honey, I have been away far, far, far too long. And even though I haven't shown it, I have thought of you and Richard continuously through the years. Sweetheart, you are still THE most NATURALLY beautiful, sexy woman that I have ever seen in my 78 years. I hope to see more of you more often from now on. Hugs to you both and deep, hard, tongue wrestling, body grinding kisses to you. MMMUUUAAAHHH
Allan

Hello Allan .. Welcome back, and thanks very much for the wonderful compliments.

You are surely missed. Beauty second to none...hope all is well...

Thanks very much, Crewdog. Yes, all is great here, and hope it is with you too.

As always very sexy.

Many thanks KJ. :)

As always, every pic makes me want to be there with you, enjoying your gorgeous hott body!

That's lovely to know, ToY .. *kiss*

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely great pictures. Various positions as Cohen named one of his CD's and you master them all!!Thanks for sharing!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope the move is going well. I would love to be walking through the woods and find you looking like that. Of course I would love to find you anywhere.

always enjoy vanessas gorgeous body and richards voyeuristic captures..

Originally Posted by thinkingofyou3000 View Post
As always, every pic makes me want to be there with you, enjoying your gorgeous hott body!
That's lovely to know, ToY .. *kiss*

You are always such a treat and love the kiss from a woman with such a gorgeous body! Kisses and hugs in return :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back