Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pillows have many uses .......

attachment.php

Looks like role play to me 😉. And what were you thinking as you enjoyed those pillows mrs. Vanessa? Did Richard enjoy seeing you lost in the moment with your new found friend(s)?

Long Time Fan

Hi Vanessa. I'm all subscribed and waiting. I've loved following you and Richard for years and look forward to whatever you two might be planning to share here. I don't think you've come anywhere close to the boundaries here, as long as you use links for the more hardcore pics. And I would like to think they will give you fair warning if you do overstep anything.

Sweetheart, I didn't know you had any boundaries. Your pics and vids are the best I have ever seen. A body that is so delicious and a smile that makes me melt. Richard brings out the sexiest in you....🌹🌹🌹

New thread under my user name. Will delete the "Erotic pics" etc thread in the near future. Please feel free to comment if you see something you like.

Personal messages are fine but if there is something you wish to say about the pic/post please put it on the thread.

Vanessa :)

Amazing profile picture. He captures you effortlessly. Thanks for sharing.

cheers to you and richard...
have been suffering withdrawals from lack of vanessa

more please...

new thread... pillow humping... oh the inhumanity of not seeing more of vanessa on the new thread... on a more serious note, love the pillow humping and hope to see more of you, richard, pillow humping, cooling off, flashing.... best, heath

Please continue to post and push boundaries .... But not too far, dont think I could handle not getting my fix of your fantastic body if you were banned.

New thread under my user name. Will delete the "Erotic pics" etc thread in the near future. Please feel free to comment if you see something you like.

Personal messages are fine but if there is something you wish to say about the pic/post please put it on the thread.

Vanessa :)

Been following you for years, I can’t remember a picture I didn’t like.

We'll use this thread to post new pics, as well as others from the past. There are many photos in storage that will be of some interest to viewers.....particularly, those who have discovered our postings in recent times.

Today is hot and dry; perfect for a couple of loads of washing. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00099.jpg
    DSC00099.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 496
  • DSC00101.jpg
    DSC00101.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC00104.jpg
    DSC00104.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC00110.jpg
    DSC00110.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 436
We'll use this thread to post new pics, as well as others from the past. There are many photos in storage that will be of some interest to viewers.....particularly, those who have discovered our postings in recent times.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy body and if I may offer to help you hang out the linens they can be tricky on a breezy day

Happy Valentine's Day Vanessa and to your photog Hubby , panties when doing the hanging since when? :heart:

Bare bottom in bed now that's the yummy eye candy we all enjoy sexy lady!

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is one of the reasons I enjoy your threads. We get to see you doing normal everyday things. It adds another dimension to you and Richard. Of course, you being sexy as hell doesn't hurt either

Congratulations Vanessa you've made me jealous of a pillow and thrilled me with your bare bottom and yummy legs .

Haha ... well that's a good result, I'd say WP!

This basic objects can bring the strongest woman to her knees.

That's very true, Oh .. I really had the shakes after that episode. :D

lucky pillow ;-)

:) .. it returned the favour nicely ...

Thank you Richard and Vanessa for this new beginning to your outstanding thread.

You're very welcome, Oh .. glad you've joined us again.

That is in my opinion one of the hotest pictures I have seen!!

That's great to know .. thanks Knuts!

Very sexy, that pic needs a video

Thanks Dz .. there's a gif up now.

Push away! Even give it a good hard shove!

(always love to see your fabulous body in edgy poses)

Pleased to know that, Ouch .. and you're right, getting the pressure right is the key.

very nice use... number ??? in the number of sexy uses

:) ... number one for sure ...

Lucky pillow! Wish that was me you were riding

... :0) ... a good alternative for sure TOY .. men have even more uses than pillows!

V & R, that maybe true with some but in most cases you are hosting the pic/gif/video on a offsite server. That being the case its over looked or mods would tell you to remove the image

Hope you do not get banned I would miss see you guys. I wish my health was better so I could post more often. As it is now I get online maybe 1 or 2 time a week anymore... not like the past when it was many time daily.

Thanks to both of you for sharing

old borg fred

I'm sorry to hear you're not well, Fred .. it's always lovely to hear from you. xx
And I think you're right about the offsite posting.

If only that pillow had a mouth, you would be in double heaven

Yes indeed! :cool:

That's a very erotic well formatted photo of you Vanessa, I really like it.

What I've always admired about all of your photos is their originality and sensuality. Your a very beautiful woman and always look fantastic. :rose

Many thanks from both of us Tnman .. that's terrific feedback.

Make for sweet dream to sleep on that pillow now. Very sexy pic.

Hehehe ... that's a lovely compliment, thank you Ducks.

You two certainly know how to stimulate sexual fantasies!!!!

Great! Mission accomplished. Thanks Scot.

ride 'em girl and think a vid would be something to see and push the boundaries... hot, fucking hot... just don't get banned

We'll do our best, and I hope you like the gif.

We expect you to demonstrate many more uses!

Oh now there's a challenge I think I could enjoy. :0)

Hi lovely Vanessa, I’m very excited about the new thread, and looking forward to seeing all your new posts. Big thanks to both you and Richard for sharing your wonderful pictures.

You're very welcome Binns .. and thanks from both of us.

Let me be your pillow.

Hehe .. why not? Could be fun I think ...

Looks like role play to me 😉. And what were you thinking as you enjoyed those pillows mrs. Vanessa? Did Richard enjoy seeing you lost in the moment with your new found friend(s)?

Yes, I know he enjoyed it. Can't remember exactly what I was thinking, but I remember it was fun.

Hi Vanessa. I'm all subscribed and waiting. I've loved following you and Richard for years and look forward to whatever you two might be planning to share here. I don't think you've come anywhere close to the boundaries here, as long as you use links for the more hardcore pics. And I would like to think they will give you fair warning if you do overstep anything.

Yes, I think they probably would, but we'll keep doing the offsite posting where necessary.
Great to have you onboard, Ron ... always lovely to hear from you. x

Hi Vanessa--
We love your 'stretching the boundaries'!

Keep it up!! :rolleyes

We'll follow you where ever you roam... long time followers and 'wannabes'.

12:rose
12:kiss

Sally & Dave

Hi SAlly and Dave .. that's good to know .. many thanks!

Sweetheart, I didn't know you had any boundaries. Your pics and vids are the best I have ever seen. A body that is so delicious and a smile that makes me melt. Richard brings out the sexiest in you...

Haha .. that's great Crewdog! Many thanks for your compliments. xx

Amazing profile picture. He captures you effortlessly. Thanks for sharing.

You're very welcome. Thank you for your comment, jb.

Thank you, Bone.

Its great your back...been missing the posts...

cheers to you and richard...
have been suffering withdrawals from lack of vanessa

Cheers to you too, Nokey, and thank you.

Did I ever tell you my middle name is Pillow. So feel free to use me in the same way you are using my cousin.

Haha ... well that does sound like fun, Gn!

new thread... pillow humping... oh the inhumanity of not seeing more of vanessa on the new thread... on a more serious note, love the pillow humping and hope to see more of you, richard, pillow humping, cooling off, flashing.... best, heath

Yes, I'm sure we'll do all that and more .. great to have you along as always Heath.

Please continue to post and push boundaries .... But not too far, dont think I could handle not getting my fix of your fantastic body if you were banned.

That's great, Fraggle .. we'll see if we can get the balance just right then. :D

Been following you for years, I can’t remember a picture I didn’t like.

That's a wonderful compliment d4 .. many thanks from both of us.

How lovely it would be to sleep on that pillow, with your erotic scent on it!

:0) ... thanks very much for the compliment, Mike.

Very sexy body and if I may offer to help you hang out the linens they can be tricky on a breezy day

Yes, they are indeed CG .. thanks for noticing and for the offer which I'll gratefully accept! :0)

Happy Valentine's Day Vanessa and to your photog Hubby , panties when doing the hanging since when? :heart

Bare bottom in bed now that's the yummy eye candy we all enjoy sexy lady!

Oh well, I like to mix it up a bit ... the element of surprise you know. ;0)
Hope you had a good Valentine's Day too WP.

Stunning short vid! Wish we had sound...and it was longer...and I was there...

Now that made me giggle .. glad it got your mind going in that direction Luvto.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy your threads. We get to see you doing normal everyday things. It adds another dimension to you and Richard. Of course, you being sexy as hell doesn't hurt either

Haha ... that's great gn .. and the normal everyday things are fun to do as well so glad to hear you're enjoying that side as well. x

Lucky pillow

:0) .. it did a good job ... ;0)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Completely enamrored by this creature!

Even the mundane task of hanging out the washing becomes charged with erotic energy, or should I be locked up?

As for being banned, you and Richard are a model for us all in maintaining a rich balance in living this life to the full. I love following your sensual adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back