Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Holding back the years

Not only now and then, I would say you have scored a slam dunk, if I knew what it meant.:eek:
 
Mara very nice pictures of your sexy body. In clothes an out of them mmmm Thank you for sharing an hoping for more
 
better pic with you sitting on top of it... scantily clad i might add... just my artistic opinion...

Laughing...
Sometimes I throw out some filler photos at the bottoms of pages.

let me know if you need any help with your back, front or those hard to reach places....

Perhaps a tick check is in order. :rolleyes:

Pretty. Looks purple. I saw the beautiful sunrise pic, too.

That's what caught my eye. And wow, that sunrise must have been posted for all of 20 seconds. I'm glad you saw it. Belated happy birthday to you.

Dew drops become you. ;)

Felt so good!

Makes me wonder if that really is a tree.

The color was remarkable.

Raindrops providing a shower?
You'd sure be a pleasure to find as I take my nature walk.

No moisture but humidity. Forest bathing is a Japanese term for harnessing physical and emotional benefits from being in the woods. Usually done fully clothed, but hey, I had an opportunity to be naked there, and I took it!

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/forest-bathing/532068/

I thought you had taken up tree hugging for a while.

I like the nature photos you drop by us now and again.

I am a proud tree-hugger from Way back...
Glad you like the occasional nature photos.
 
I enjoy seeing nature through your eyes..........................

Awww. :kiss:

Your cheer would be Sis BooMmmmm..... Bah!

A nice bath there. Then a Mmmmm.....assage?

Mmmm.... love your cheer and a mmmassage sounds perfect.

Scraping my knees never looked so fun. Lovely Mara!

Definitely easier on the knees than the woods with all those pebbles, acorns, and twigs.

Cool photo!!! :D

Thank you.

Such a delightfully lickable nipple, Mara! :rose::rose::rose:

Sigh...
 
Pleasing contrasts,
Smooth/rough, delicate/harsh. Makes a sensual image.

Thank you, Alex.

what would turn the driftwood blue?

No idea, but it most definitely caught my attention.

Holding back the years

Not only now and then, I would say you have scored a slam dunk, if I knew what it meant.:eek:

Laughing. Well, the good part is you used a sports term from basketball which is the only sport to which I pay the slightest attention.

mmmm...skinny dipping

EXACTLY! Because it feels good. Garnering extra benefit from my forest bathing.

Do you need a helping hand or.....:p:p:kiss:

Come on in! The forest's fine!
 
Mara very nice pictures of your sexy body. In clothes an out of them mmmm Thank you for sharing an hoping for more

Well, as I said in the thread title [which I'm already regretting], I'm not ready to quit maintaining a thread and posting pics. There will be more!

Bet that feels good, just out in the open like that

It sure does! I was able to evade sightlines of neighbors' windows, and enjoy my outdoor nudity.

Now I know why I feel so refreshed after my walks amongst the trees.
Thanks for the article, very enlightening. ;)

I know, right. We've known it felt good, but here's a perfect term and there's research on the benefits.
 
Reading on the screened porch of the vacation rental
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7.jpg
    IMG_7.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top