Men, shove your hands in your pants!!!

Okay. ...I have a teeny tiny request. I have a favourite pose you men do. I don't see it a lot but truthfully it makes my knees week. Your hands shoved in your undone pants!!!!:eek:
I don't care if it's jeans or a suit....just have your hand splayed ever so nicely near your junk (yup...your junk)....underwear peaking out.....or maybe some man fur.....pretty please?!

Unbounded Desire has been kind to let me start off the thread with this pic.....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1574463&d=1414426988
Alleluia Ruby! You just made my life more fulfilled. I have found a happy place to sit and stare. Thank you to each man who shows us their need. Mmmm

Okay. ...I have a teeny tiny request. I have a favourite pose you men do. I don't see it a lot but truthfully it makes my knees week. Your hands shoved in your undone pants!!!!:eek:
I don't care if it's jeans or a suit....just have your hand splayed ever so nicely near your junk (yup...your junk)....underwear peaking out.....or maybe some man fur.....pretty please?!

Unbounded Desire has been kind to let me start off the thread with this pic.....

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1574463&d=1414426988

Bless your heart for starting this thread!

I have to get back to work.... I will be back later to perv on the rest of you men!

Who would have thunk asking nicely could get you so many things!!!

page 2....woot

Sexy! Ya wanna play hide and go seek?
What rules do you propose? I am usually up for anything.
attachment.php

What else do I get if I ask nicely Mr. Would?
Feel free to go lower next time !
Thank you. ..

*see how nice I am...I'll post them for you people*

Last edited:
Lower like this? I'm just trying to please the masses here.

Attachments

• rsz_100_6684.jpg
    rsz_100_6684.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 166
What else do I get if I ask nicely Mr. Would?
Feel free to go lower next time !
Thank you. ..

*see how nice I am...I'll post them for you people*

You pretty much get whatever you ask me for.

Once you're naked and you're biting your lip after you ask.

Unless I'm wrong this isn't hands down your pants to grab your dick, it's a request for a tease short where your hands are in your pants to start to pull them down.

Less taking a piss, more strip tease.

Correct?

Back