Swannie's Random Stuff

Change knickers, change shoes, a bit of lippy, pull dress down again, out the door. I'm a quick turnaround.
attachment.php
Mmm sexy panties!!! Would you mind sharing a pair with me??? I would pull them off with my teeth after I licked you a while😉

Mmm sexy panties!!! Would you mind sharing a pair with me??? I would pull them off with my teeth after I licked you a while😉
I don't like losing them, it's bad enough having to empty out the desk drawer and car from time to time to try and get the matching bra a friend again.

I'm a quick turnaround.

and yet, knickers are positioned with elegant precision.

Tab A into slot B, thongs and g-strings don't take too much adjusting

Car

Why on earth would your panties be in your car Missswannie??

Why on earth would your panties be in your car Missswannie??
Sometimes I just slide my bra off when I head home, other times knickers as well. Or I have slipped out of them and into a bikini bottom for a swim at the beach. Now and again I have to rescue a pile of them out from under the seat

Sometimes I just slide my bra off when I head home, other times knickers as well. Or I have slipped out of them and into a bikini bottom for a swim at the beach. Now and again I have to rescue a pile of them out from under the seat
Bras coming off as soon as people get home seems standard, but I do like your ideas on all underwear. I have observed the bra off through the sleeves before people leave the carpark in their cars for the commute home so slipping your pants off as well seems almost sensible in the warm months

Change knickers, change shoes, a bit of lippy, pull dress down again, out the door. I'm a quick turnaround.
attachment.php

Love this angle and quick peek of your sexy bum. Makes me picture you quickly flashing just to tease and turn on, leaving us wanting more

2am in the morning, played with yourself like a mad woman all night but there is still an itch that you haven't scratched to allow some sleep. Not a rechargeable with any juice left, so it came down to the really big artillery.
Today has been a big undies day and the wiggle is actually a waddle.
attachment.php

2am in the morning, played with yourself like a mad woman all night but there is still an itch that you haven't scratched to allow some sleep. Not a rechargeable with any juice left, so it came down to the really big artillery.
attachment.php
Sure love that itch you have!

attachment.php
Good lord, the size of that and you needing big panties the next day just has me imagining the aftermath.
Good old Mr Average here would not stand a chance today

Nice hand

attachment.php

I've one about that size but with a suction base and without the texture. Waddle is definitely the right word lol.

:eek: wow!! I'll admit that I wouldn't mind watching you using that ... :eek:

Now and again it is a big itch that's hard to scratch
Good lord, the size of that and you needing big panties the next day just has me imagining the aftermath.
Good old Mr Average here would not stand a chance today
Some mild wrecking that's for sure but oh so good when you do it
Is the waddle because you left it in all day. 😇
No, not all day or night. It has a purpose and gets called to duty now and again

Tab A into slot B,

I would require a 1st elevation drawing if called in to assist.
Just follow the plan Stan

Nice hand
Not too bad

I've one about that size but with a suction base and without the texture. Waddle is definitely the right word lol.
His brother has the suction and sticks onto the beaverbox or bath quite nicely. This one has the heavy base for sitting on to the hilt. It does leave you a bit maternity ward-ish

:eek: wow!! I'll admit that I wouldn't mind watching you using that ... :eek:
My impaling adventures have successfully stayed out of public view so far

Originally Posted by thinkingofyou3000 View Post
Now and again it is a big itch that's hard to scratch

Don't you worry, I have something plenty big and hard to scratch your sweet itch!

Mom you can just leave your dirty panties hanging on my bedroom door knob and I'll be sure to get them back to you

just follow the plan Stan

you don't have to be coy Roy. ( with apologies to Paul Simon for miss-using his lyrics).

OUCH, They grip really tight, not the sort of clamp you would want to leave on for long.

Not long, it helps get there quickly
Mom you can just leave your dirty panties hanging on my bedroom door knob and I'll be sure to get them back to you
Not
just follow the plan Stan

you don't have to be coy Roy. ( with apologies to Paul Simon for miss-using his lyrics).
50 ways of saying it
I don't know what to say.... Nip clips and clit clips over at ML's, now you are doing the lip clips. I like this trend.

Lovely lip.
Of what you could see. Don't know about trend but perhaps a common game going on

No challenge at all...would happily help you with that binder...so hott!
It's a solo play, nothing needed for this one.

Back