Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Halloween pics missus?

This is my final bump lovely, on the basis if you have reason to leave, you may not want this repeatedly bumped up the page but I do hope you are ok, xx

You are missed, dear Jusat. Here's hoping that you are well and happy .. xoxox

This is my final bump lovely, on the basis if you have reason to leave, you may not want this repeatedly bumped up the page but I do hope you are ok, xx

I think she may still be recovering. I hope she returns, but much like you if she has chosen to leave, then it will be sad indeed.

Hope you are healing and recovering. As someone who has been laid low by pneumonia twice, I can tell you the recovery is worth it.❤️

Oh to have the power to summon up Justa and be naughty with her! :devil: :nana:

Your missed sexy girl, all my best where ever you are. :rose:

Just wanted to bump this back up, and let you know we still think of you and hope all is well.
You are missed and I wish you the best.
((HUGGS))
:rose::kiss:

Well Sexy Lady, it has taken me some time but if you look at my last post on Cheer thread.. give it a look if you like copy and re-post. if not let e know and I will remove.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

now I can go thru new one see that I have missed

thank you. and i totally will repost. just not now as still lazy.

I know she was going to add it

I did one for second thread too.

Justadesperatewifeandmom INDEX.

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it 1. EYOS8Hk p3261

I find the strangest things on my phone in the mornings (I think I should really have a phone breathalyzer, ya know, it could be all look bitch, no, put the wine down, and go to sleep) but i am starting to get a little bit bolder (not as bold as 2am bold but bolder), so why not. 2. 0IFT9Rgm p1683

since I haven't seen a cleavage shot from below, I like to be different, and one appeared on my phone, yeah why not. 3. l3MBivY p1725

Well Happy Tuesday 4. h71XDbg p1891

Well, I thought I would post another one on this thread, because it offers the most clothing coverage and I am all shy and shit (Now, I wonder if anyone fell out of their chair laughing or choked on their drink reading that lol) 5. tCa8WdS p3331

I still haven't figured out if mother in law was screwing with me, giving me this top, or if she thought it would be a good idea lol. Some people should not wear horizontal stripes....especially with metallic stripes lol. 6. 0CcFEHB p3363

Well, fuck it, Happy Tuesday throw a vignette filter on and it is considered artsy and shit, right? 7. ne1I6p1 p2015 8. DgEa0ag p1761

Well, since I still have power, and I have already shared that lovely striped top, I figure it is time to really class it up with camo. Yup, what could be classier than a shear camo crop top (ok, maybe it isn't supposed to be crop top, idk, but it is on me). I guess this is what you wear when you want to get screwed in the woods, but don't want anyone to see. Idk. Yeah, another gift (not mil this time, a former coworker, guess he saw it and thought of me lol) 9. u6n3Oxz p3400

happy Tuesday. 10. C6BudxK p2087

Happy Thursday 11. UqKRZmT p2381

Well since I haven't posted my tits in like 3 days, guess it is about time again 12. 7NGSEss p304

Yup, cleavage. 13. PXeZuQ9 p1872

Well a tit thread I have not posted in. Guess I should fix that. 14. o2Vw429 p3340

oh Tuesday, we met again. 15. 4bHYhY3 p2205

wow. i am super behind today. happy thursday 16. FxbqfNT p2470

Well, I don't know you Fred (I am new here) but welcome back, I hope things are going a lot better than they were. What I do know is there is now a current breast thread that I have not posted to, and I feel the need to fix that (even though my size is so rudely left off the size conversion chart here lol) US 32L, UK 32HH, EUR 70M 17. amRAFmA p1853

Well, I am back with something between, since it was kind of the point of this thread. But again, even something very substantial sort of just disappears. It is like a magic trick. Though I guess in real life it is disappears, reappears, disappears, reappears, disappears, reappears and so on. 18. LoQ5WVu p3365

well Happy Tuesday. (unfortunately in my world today is going like a Monday, ugh) 19. QZHDtZW p2320

Well after my day, I hereby declare it wine o'clock and tipsy titty tuesday. Cheers to hopefully smooth sailing to fuck it friday. 20. B3qJCVp p2391

so what weird thing can I come up with to do on what I am calling fuck it Friday. I know, gif the awful striped top. And now we also know why I am not an athlete. OK that is just reason 3. reason 1 is lazy, reason 2 is lack of wine on the field. I apologize to anyone who gets disoriented by bouncing patterns, i would not click if you do. 21. mwy6RZp p3454

Found a naked and outdoor pic from the week after irma (choice being take slutty pictures by flashlight or outdoors). I am actually not naked outdoors much. yeah florida, people thing warm and sunny beaches, but there is also fire ants, mosquitoes the size of smart cars and shit (and lets not discuss palmetto bugs, wolf spiders, or lobber grasshoppers). 22. 17s1Kbf p287

Well it is Tuesday. Happy Tuesday. hum, what to post, i guess shower pic. 23. lAN3Qr1 p2429

Happy Thursday. 24. nNWc6Xl p2598

Well yippie it is almost friday. Happy thursday. 24. mT8UJAv p2733

hum. boobs and pink. I am actually on point. Well, I guess it happens occasionally. 25. nRlshTj p32

well it is Tuesday, so 26. 3Jut3km p2484

Happy Thursday. 27. SCUwzZA p2631

Well happy Tuesday. A very busy one for me but here is a quick pic. 28. 3SR7IE3 p264

Happy Thursday. Another super busy day for me (I hate 4th quarter) but finally have a few minutes for a thong pic. 29. skVnhlP p2651

Happy Tuesday. A bit of a lazy morning for me as I have some after hours work to do tonight (surprisingly I am not permitted to break shit in order to update shit when business is open). 30. t0rKy9W p2617

well I am behind yet again, but Happy Thursday. 31. oyAwt5L p2693

Well I have been reminded that it is Tuesday. How people are not bored with seeing my tits, I have no idea. Pretty soon, I might need to start posing in random positions just to keep it interesting lol. Anyway, Happy Tuesday. 32. 57RZ5j0 p2664

Well yippie it is almost friday. Happy thursday. 33. mT8UJAv p2733

Well Happy Tuesday. (Since I already answered the laying down question two weeks ago, this answers the question of what my tits would look like if I am on top using my headboard for leverage. Though in all honesty it doesn't, as generally there would be hands on my tits in order to keep from getting hit in the face, but yeah, question answered) 34. YQW13jU p2728

Well Happy Thursday. Another Thursday, another work shower room picture while wearing a thong. 35. xUcSNwa p2747

Will the corset's top clasp make it through the night or won't it. It is trying. 36. RyergFc p2117

well happy tuesday. another busy one for me today so nothing cute or creative, just my standard fast work bathroom pic lol. 37. p2853

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking. Anyway, yeah Happy Thursday. lol. 38. PImDx9v p2787

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday. 39. QxC7sig p2978

and I did say I might take a quick work pic so 40. h9Hzk2u p3054

happy tuesday. just took a quick work bathroom shot as it has been a busy week with the holiday, and shopping, and shopping, and more shopping (I do love online shopping). 41. AeNAcRp p3116

Well happy thursday. If you thought I couldn't beat the tackiness of the sequined thong...well how about dark red shiny glittery pleatherish rubberish type. gives the sequined ones a run for their money, but actually really comfortable surprisingly. (and yes work yet again) 42. nHQ523B p2812

hallway boob. I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol. 43. grrU9w3 p26

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough
44. jUX6sp6
then cube boob
45. PbJ11g6
work bench topless
46. 9EcLjAc
hallway topless
47. X3I4tTt
vps office topless
48. owmQNCc
fuck it, break room topless and braless
49. czWQFUfm

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.
p66

Well I haven't posted on this thread in a while, so 50. NnS5JPH p2340

cube boob. ah my boring grey messy cubical, my home away from home. ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey) 51. BTlJpOK p93

happy tuesday. um surprise it is a picture of my tits from my work bathroom, who would have guessed. 52. LxJa5yY p3296

hum. what crazy office thing can I post today. Well is almost thursday. Cubicle thong. 53. 38PX8xF 54. 62A1bEx p130

Originally Posted by Mad_Jack_Rabbit View Post
Sorry, need proof that that is the thong you were wearing in the pics and not just another one you've put on the chair. Only acceptable proof would be you not wearing that thong or any others........of course there is always the person who needs more proof, I assumed that would come up. Wont be the proof you want, but it is not tipsy tuesday and I do not have wine bottles under my desk.
55. FB6ePlA p151

happy thursday 56. tFCTXvd p2853

now what shall I post, should it be hanging out in my cube, the stairwell, or the shower room? I guess shower room. See there really is a shower in there. 57. sy801rM p201

Originally Posted by dz2681 View Post Would love to see inside your drawer of mystery and wonder... nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected 58. neg5eE1 p211

so it fuck it friday and pantyless friday at my cube 59. nWTrcRF 60. gs9EjvC 61. UCoLApe 62. pqdOWMl 63. H5iAaHB p228

Quote: Originally Posted by weekender43 View Post Damn!! One question, when are you going to post a jeans pic!! My kryptonite!! Thanks. 64. PkEuLwc p247

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.) So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real. Anyway item one on the lit to do list is now checked off. what next? 65. 2017-12-9-14-25-50 p261

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot) 66. vVEOVgv p297

Quote: Originally Posted by Ron92801 View Post Would love to see your tits with you in a "doggy" position. posted this one a little while back on another thread. includes oh so sexy yoga pants too. also my tits photo bomb most of my bent over pics on the thong thursday thread 67. QxC7sig p311

Happy Tuesday. Since I have only ever posted one video on this site, I might as well post a random tit video and make it two. 68. 2017-12-10-15-24-37.mp4 p3452

curious, device OS. It is mp4 format which should play on anything, but here is a compressed mov. may do better on a mac or in poor bandwidth setting. 69. 2017-12-10-15-24-37 p3504

And I now declare Wednesdays on my thread to be post Whatever the fuck I want day. Happy whatever the fuck day. Watching tv on a saturday night 70. v2y1nQD p2

happy thursday. thought I'd do a different angle. 71. kisS8hf p41

happy panty-free friday 72. ohzpLnE p87

fuck it panty free friday. 73. jAYl1qT 74. YDd0o9n 75. 9ggdIO3 76. UaqH0QR p107

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image 77. iRyffZX
also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. 78. spank.wav p138

Happy Sunday (today shall be some other random shit Sunday). randomly selected picture....me in a dress. if happens, just very rarely. these are the shoes that got me stuck next to a guy who annoys me, at a wedding. He isn't that bad, idk, just annoys me, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand and walk away lol. I will say it was at least sort of interesting, because while we were talking, his kid's babysitter came over and it was obvious he was screwing the baby sitter (though odd as his wife is so much hotter). I didn't think much, because all of us couples in our circle have had our relationships opened briefly over the years, so I assumed they were open again and we just didn't talk about it (just like for example the groom at the wedding was living as a gay furry when we met him, and yeah we didn't talk about that in front of his wife). Anyway like 2 weeks later, the newly married couple came to my house, and were like omg omg did you hear that annoying guys wife walked in on annoying guy screwing babysitter on kitchen island...omg. So i am all, oh so we weren't just not talking about annoying guy screwing babysitter, but we really didn't know. yeah my bad. I have now been ordered to gossip about any vibes I get lol. 79. kB9qfra p157

well happy Monday (movie mondays?) Well, this gif goes out to the pervs with the whole massive breasts fetish thing going on. Thank you to the pervs who reminded me I joked about gifing this on the squeezed together/between. another lit to do item checked off. though I must say doing this even made me say, damn my tits are huge, and you'd think I'd be used to it. looks like I need bigger hands lol lets try that again. 80. L3k7v6E p195

Well Fred, I guess I should make it so I have more than one picture on this thread. As noted previously, size is US 32L, UK 32HH (where I actually buy my bras), or EUR 70M. 81. fSZQC99 p2392

well happy tuesday. Hum, it just doesn't seem like christmas until you see some crazy chick walking around wearing only christmas lights. well box has now been checked 82. 1bZm3WV p232

happy wednesday. since some have inquired about my glasses (for my full geek look) 83. 2Opqhvk p260

happy Thursday to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites. 84. bnR4jGn p299

awww. Well I had stopped posting on this thread as I was trying to limit all my rambling and pics to just my thread as to not bore those who are tired of seeing my ass but I will happily repost my thong thursday pic from my thread here, just so the thread now is not completely updateless. happy thursday 85. bnR4jGn p2935

happy Friday. hopefully everyone is almost ready for Christmas (I am) and here we have reason 157 that I should be kept away from the craft cabinet. 86. D0GiuIh p335

I am wearing boring black mom panties, boring jeans, boring bra, boring sweater, boring loafers...but I can make it look a little less boring. 87. owkasN5 p358

Quote: Originally Posted by Hamster View Post OMG! You MUST put up a full body pic of you wearing that corset! sure
88. AuhcpOU
with black crotchless panties
89. 7iNXZKK
or as part of a little red riding hood costume
p384

and in keeping with the holiday decorating theme (though I guess the red corset images i put up a few minutes ago are sort of holidayish with the red and all) actually was surprised, my nipples don't really do the whole really large and super hard thing... I think they gave that up like 4 cup sizes ago lol 90. cAevOCI p385

happy christmas eve morning. I also learned somethings taking this picture. 1, i need better bow storage, as most were flat. 2, while we all know that bows don't actually stick to packages like intended, they stick surprisingly well to tits. who knew. 91. 2unXhAE p407

so my christmas eve so far. 1st plan was my dad and his wife coming over at 1 for lunch. Hubby took kid over to visit neighbors at 11:30 so i could finish prep. well at 11:45 I realize all I really have left to do is put on pants, brush my hair, and pick up and vacuum one more room, and hubby and kid wont return for another 45 minutes. alone in the house for 45 minutes wow. so I figure, oh spend 15 minutes with the toy drawer, that leaves me 30 minutes to pick up, vacuum that one room, put on pants and brush hair. So spent my allotted 15 minutes playing, then right at noon, as soon as I am done, knock at the door. fuck, throw on pants. Yeah, they came early. greet them, get them settled, call hubby and kid back, excuse myself to bathroom to clean up and put on panties. damn, why must people show early, so rude. lol. but I did find time to take a tit picture by the tree when everyone else was in the other room. 92. 0pxxfGg p427

Originally Posted by Curiouschatter View Post Just my luck it wouldn't play for me... I enjoy your writings as much as your body. This is the only thread I have looked at every page for. Thank you. Here is a gif version 93. MMGpBJ5 p382

Well Merry Christmas and happy movie Monday. 94. 2017-10-3-18-42-35 p451

happy Tuesday. I may have been a touch tipsy in this one (just a touch lol) but yeah I like tipsy titty tuesdays 95. 8TAvx1G p473

so just to keep things real. about an hour ago, I finally got the chance to get out of the pajamas I put on early Christmas eve, yeah

96. 9ujbty8

in order to do that, I had to throw a hissy fit like a crazy woman, and take electronics hostage as i took a shower (if i was interrupted, I would toss them in with me)

97. 5rlVmLL

the inventor of the detachable adjustable shower head improved my mood some, but alas I was greatly missed the 20 minutes I was alone.

98. MThdzIr

I put on a shirt that fits my mood no, I still haven't made it to pants yet. and I swear the next person to tell me what they want or need, or what I need to do tomorrow or thursday, or whine in any way, might just get smacked with the closest soft object. yippie holidays, is it time to go back to work yet lol.
p492

Well I am the palest Floridian brunette ever, I do kind of glow in a black light. But no sniping of raccoons. Which leads to a story and a non slutty picture. The story is just I seem to be everyone's phone a friend. Especially before the internet was cable and on cellular devices. Some of the more interesting drunken 3am calls "hey, what is the German word for queen" "drunk chick fell into a fire" "drunk kids partying, puke, broken shower, parents will be pissed" "what was the world in the original mario brothers where you can get infinite lives" "dog ate a maxipad, an overnight one" and "so someone gave me this displaced baby raccoon". Yeah I don't know how I became the phone a friend, but I relinquish the roll damn it. But it was fun raising Mikka 99. bJizXQxm p517

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

100. wWdITmkm

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

101. t7MEBbG

Curvy Kate

102. P5isiUT

figleaves

103. REeKRAN

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi
p526

happy thursday. and wow my 99th slutty picture, about to hit triple digits lol 104. v54L9gO p577

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol. anyway. waking up, about to shower. 105. --100--WKgSgCY p594

And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

106. ZIG6Gif

anyway, Freya

107. 2xHZuB5

lulu tout

108. VjtNRgF

goddess

109. zSkBVeD

curvy kate

110. 0fkQ5M6

freya

111. lGwMMzB

goddess

112. prqU5G4

panache

113. U94L80G

panache

114. NRNPGxX

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints
p598

well happy friday. fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits. 115. LcV7Tas 116. zkkjwWa 117. 1cWB8Au 118. bCdZzGy p647

so i have decided to publicly answer some questions from today's pms as they have been asked before, in different ways, so more than one person may be curious.

1)Do you use filters with your photos? Is that the true color of your nipples or is there a filter altering? Often I use my phone's Auto Adjust feature, and sometimes do play with the brightness and contrast even more when photos were taken in low light. I have a Samsung Galaxy J3. There is a reason it is free. It's fixed focus camera is one, and that is made worse by my poor lighting. I am quite pale for a brunette Floridian, to the point I reflect the color of the light I am in lol. I dont' burn, but I never see the sun. My nipples are quite pale as well.
here is a photo just now, directly under a table lamp, no auto fix, standard number 2 pencil included for color concept. on dropbox due to the current imgur uploading outage
119. 20171229153031 p678

ok, something more soft and feminine was requested so 120. tMWfddV 121. vAxZP1z 122. MilC1oG p701

Quote: >>Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
As the saying goes, pics or it didn't happen. yeah yeah, only have a couple poor ones taken in bed at dark and i can take a screen shot of the video. At this point, you should just change your name to Justanotherreasontomasturbate. But I guess that goes over the character limit. Oh well.<<

and like lit guys really need another reason to masturbate.
123. cUy5aQU 124. b2mzEPv 125. bXv274G p728

an idea of my night last night, maybe I will post a few more later So What are your New Year's Traditions. Mine have obviously changed over the year, from say New Years 1999 I do a countdown to noon (for the kid) throughout the year, I try to jot down little things that made me happy that day and put them in a jar. Then I read them on New years eve. Either I put so many in the jar that I get bored, or I forgot and put nothing in after like February. fun attempt though. I make a stew of "good luck" foods which is eaten for dinner today and as left overs for meals tomorrow. I am not superstitious but my dad's 4th wife is and we found kid really likes the stew so hey get the kid to bed, dress like a whore, drink too much, act silly, watch the ball drop. since I am trying to keep it real, this is a pretty good idea of drunk me lol. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp77t162sh...17-15-8-26.mp4 so yeah, what does everyone else do? 126. 0kkAAPB 127. 2017-12-17-15-8-26 p733

and some cleavage from last night. since I am here 128. d41kLAR 129. xmpu2km p747

Good morning and happy New Year. Since we spent last night waiting for a ball to drop, seems fitting to spend 10 seconds waiting for my tits to drop. 130. zY4qLQW p760

happy Tuesday. first day back at the office, and first cube boob shot of the year. 131. cOi2VIa p793

Spouse, oh come on, I can't be the only person playing on lit while sitting next to their spouse who is playing a video game or reading or watching TV or what ever. Hell, that isn't even a challenge. taking slutty selfies while next to them, now that is more of a challenge lol. new years eve. playstation distraction lol yeah I need to improve my sneaky slutty selfie game, it is on my to do list. 132. MB0Yvrk 133. hT0IcI0 134. Y904rRm p806

Happy Wednesday. Posting whatever the fuck I want. 135. Ez4XJNE 136. zaNZyBA p851

still stuck in teleconference hell 137. aQLrBAC p881

happy thursday. deviating from the thong a little today. And in all honesty, these are actually cropped screenshots of a video from my phone. 138. 6JlYrV5 139. TaO6om7 p899

and for today's attempt at slutty cubicle pictures....well my phone has a self timer with 3 shots every 3 second option. I use it because I can pick the one I like best

one, 1st attempt 140. H2w9C8s

fuck I hear someone coming 141. mKaikVI

hi, what can I do for you...nothing to see here 142. nkxcn16
p927

All I managed to do was select a random image from my phone (work shower, 3 months ago). I haven't even gotten to hang out in the work shower room this year yet. well maybe this afternoon. until then. 143. 9YfDxz1 p952

managed to find a few minutes. of free time 144. YFpO3Mf 145. DgL1UXr p965

happy satuday. shower pics as discussed, but home shower. I rarely shower at work, I just hang out in the shower room. 146. vO9Wnhy 147. Hzt803x p983

some fast cube shots because A) busy, and B) just not feeling it. Honestly, online with my bored moms club spending money. Retail therapy 148. gme7RYO 149. 9Xkf6eU p1019

so yeah, i have totally been lazy and slacking. pretty much have taken no pictures or done anything fun. but I did decide to at least half ass a saturday night outfit last night, as i really did need to get laid. was still lazy about going all out though, so I picked my favorite. it isn't my favorite because of looks, but because of comfort. fairly well fitting boob support (which is a struggle for me) and otherwise not remotely restrictive. pretty much they only thing even slightly sexy that is also comfortable that I own. i did of course add a garter belt, fishnet thigh highs, and crotchless panties to try to spice it up a little. I will say it did manage to serve its purpose, and I managed to get a very need lay. 150. jczrDHZ P1082

Well I am kind of sad this thread has seen almost no action in the past month. I love work place shenanigans and improved office morale. So a shameless bump for more. But if I am asking, I guess I should share too. Didn't intend to post this when I took it last week but again if I am asking I guess I should give a little. And yeah it is cube boob. I lack creativity 151. jzP5wfQ p416

so apparently everyone has off because a holiday...well except me. so trying to half ass the day, and here is a boring half boob cube shot. maybe later i will make it to a full boob shot 152. uy2kuel p1110

but here is where it gets tougher. ok todays shirt is a ribbed long sleeved Tshirt in heather grey. the black flowery one is technically a 3/4 sleeved Tshirt in a floral print. Almost everything I wear is marketed as a Tshirt. Does adding rayon to make it stretchy and having longer sleeves no longer make it a Tshirt in man eyes? What do you expect from your computer geeks wardrobe in your office? Is my wardrobe inadequate? inappropriate? 153. 4iWPUyV P1119

ok, last pointless work tit pic. I am leaving early. i have an appointment with my pussy (Vet, so not as fun as it sounds). 154. LXPHQg0 p1130

So, I ordered some clothes from Sears, came in yesterday. one item was a print 1/2 sleeved tshirt (my normal style). Well they sent the wrong thing (they do a lot, I see why they have business issues) But I like to take what life throws at me, because sometimes you don't even know you needed something until it is there. most of my best experiences in life were so not planned. As for sears, last wrong thing they sent, I had ordered flaired leg yoga pants, and they sent me tight capris and they actually looked kind of cute on me. so rocking a blouse today for the first time in forever. as expected it is both too big and too small, ugh, but I have decided to have a little fun. I am going to wear it like this all day and see if anyone notices. it is tuesday after all. 155. C5uA0ER oh and since it is Tuesday. Happy tuesday. 156. Jt5BIsG p1144

still rocking the undone top. about to go into my oh so boring teleconference. i find ways to entertain myself though, so all good. 157. L5GGicK p1171

so I am really fucking popular today. hopefully people will stop wanting me to do my job while standing next to me soon. but since that is my current state, i will just drop a cube picture from my afternoon meeting yesterday 158. JqJtMpi p1206

However, figured I would share a picture of the possible acv that occurs as I crawl around under things. I think i have avoided an acv though. Here is me, hard at work. 159. LSbRBZj p1246

I have no fun ideas at the moment, so will just default to same old same old 160. dnPdj5T p1268

Anyway sneaky nip pic is the best I can do. 161. eFgljF4 p1302

me, ok, I can be all slutty Donna fucking Reed. I'll even cook too. hum shouldn't these straps go around my waist. well it was like a buck, so I assume made in China, the women in China are short, I am probably an Amazon compared to them (I am not really tall, I'm 5'7" ok sometimes I go with 5'6". yeah years, inches, and pounds all sometimes get shaved off in my head.)
162. vFlSbDM

anyway

maybe that too high waist tie will keep the girls in check, can i cook like this?

163. WidAfIy

nope, I moved, girls win.

well at least I can still badly cook.
p1325

so it was pointed out to me, since I didn't get a bent over shot in the apron, my sundress would do. so.... 164. YKRzZ3m p1340

just a different angle from this morning. 165. pzgJGmr p1358

Happy Tuesday. for a change of scenery, outdoor boobies. 166. 9hvFoKT 167. hWnb4Oq p1387

so filmed this yesterday...while HR was by me lol Anyway
silly cube gif

168. 1A7lcNu

or the actual video if you prefer 169. 2018-2-27-20-13-24
p1445

another day. another wardrobe malfunction 170. Le74RaL p1460

poor little buttons just didn't stand a chance, did they? 171. gKUwUZ2 p1464

and back to wardrobe malfunctions while I clear some inbox space to send some random pictures.... oh no, what is next. 172. yXIP4P0 p1476

well since everyone is into the whole unsolicited wet pussy thing and that is just too many messages to send 173. IrbRxTa 174. 5LdPJmd p1491

ok button popping gif 175. aq0zkwN 176. 2018-2-28-15-9-45 p1520

and adding to my wardrobe malfunctions (yeah my meeting is boring) 176. EK54dSq p1535

I am sure everyone is just waiting in anticipation to find out what I sleep in at night, so this morning before my shower. 177. BE91Es4 p1554

oh and happy thongless thursday because lazy 178. 5Y6kSBI p1559

so working off site today, but I did manage to find an area to sneak off to for a few seconds.

179. jbrH10T

and yes yes I am wearing blue and fuchsia animal print socks, thanks for noticing. now to today's randomness, which comes from my mail. I frequently get requests for like cute tit holding poses, like iconic this iconic Cindy Crawford pose. now all I can think is they really do not get the gravity of the situation. But this morning I was about to hop in the shower and figured what the fuck, it is friday. And yes I am standing in my shower with my panties on. I figured best place to try and pose in case someone decides to walk into my bathroom. And yes it is a newer shower curtain, some people clean theirs, I just buy new ones a lot. It is easier that way. Again,so not Donna fucking Reed.

anyway, so I first try the hands over the tits, and settled for covering the nipples. yeah. ok so then, what if I make my hands into cups, oh yeah that helped, no fucking way they were going down it that little pocket. ok well maybe gray scale, since i think hers was and I never post grayscale (some people think I do sometimes, if they don't see my hair tips, but really I am just that pale that it look black and white lol) Actually, grey scale did help some, looks a little classier at least haha. But overall, yeah I just need bigger hands to do shit like that.

Anyway the results of random suggestion from my mailbox.

180. UtuPaPn 181. djfUQlX
p1604

I'll go. is this my tits sitting on a desk in an office under construction a half our ago or is it my ass. ok honestly both my tits and my ass were on that random desk because I am fun like that, but what is this specific picture of. 182. AFrHwJq p25

well I am not going to answer quite yet, and see if this changes anyone's opinion as I said I did both my tits and my ass. So this is a pick of the other. tits or ass? and does it change the guess of the first 183. e50sMT5 p33

well I am about to hit the road as I have a long commute from this location

but 1st was boobs. 184. oZKOHcO

and second was butt 185. lXEieb9

and yeah it is really not easy to take a picture of your ass especially in a fairly crowded office lol
p37

so I promised to disappoint with my beach wear

186. FyWHGYm

I actually have a whole host of old lady swimdresses, but yeah, I let my bored mom's group determine my last bathing suit choice. I let them dress me for a while as well, it had to be better than my natural choices. Anyway this is actually a tankini and I added the swim skirt to make it more old lady swimdress lol.

187. Mk3JDfY

Now, I also have had a few lit guys request seeing me in a bikini, stating I should be wearing one as my swimsuit choice, and I always say I do not own one. Actually, that is not exactly true. Last year, I was sent one by a clothing retailer so I could test it, write about, demo it, review it, whatever. So yeah, no problem Justa, this should fit, perfect for your demographic, modest, classic etc etc

yeah here that it 188. jipI9oP

so I actually got discuss the term octoboob that day. In case you are unaware, as my husband probably would be, It is possible I may have called my husband stupid and told him to fuck off when he asked my what muffin top was at like 6:30 in the morning 2 weeks ago (yeah I am not a morning person) Anyway, quadboob, women will often refer to too tight of a bra as the creating quadboob as each boob now has two distinct bulges. well octoboob, yeah each boob ended up with 4 distinct bulges as there is overflow below, to the sides, up top. Yes I hate things that create underboob. I also was able to share a video of me holding my phone against my shoulder, walking, so the sound of stretching and ripping thread could be heard. awesome. though actually I did think it would be a good bikini for mom types with smaller boobs, like a heavy D or less. the plus side is it reminded me why I never buy halter style. Fuck, a knot resting on your neck holding 10lbs hurts really fast. That is a hard no.

And finally, I was asked for a picture of my ass in my black old chick panties, which isn't a problem as it is pretty much what I wear everyday. I must have 40 pairs. Anyway when I woke up this morning. 189. ezDmzAk
p1644

I will play again, Tits or Ass 190. jL7KvCW p57

well like yesterday, one pic is my tits, and one pic is my ass.... so second pic.

tits or ass and does it change your thoughts on the first
191. aPyDf9Z p63

so justa, what do you do on saturday mornings? well I let hubby sleep in, put on cartoons for the kid, then put a bra on my ass and thong between my tits and take pictures then put them online to fool men into thinking my ass are tits and vice versa. And apparently I completely fail to fool anyone, so now I am taking my ass and going home. oh wait I am home

anyway pic one. 192. nCIRwhV

pic two. 193. bk3AYSo
p70

while watching the kid play in the yard so he does not get eaten by wild dogs or whatever, I took a picture of my tits, because I haven't all day, and again a picture of my tits surprises no one. but I did make it black and white because that is more classy when ducking behind a tree to avoid your kid seeing you. 194. k6P3WWj p1658

so, there was a request for my tits from below while on my hands and knees. this sounded easy, but my tits were too close to the phone. I ended up improvising and also found I can hold a plank position across 2 dressers long enough to snap a photo lol.

195. QyGsij1

my toy collection. the silver one I keep in my purse, and also keep one in my desk at work. I also have the separately pictured vibrating butt plug in my desk at work. the bed restraints I have never gotten to use, I installed but have still be unsuccessful in convincing hubby either way. missing is a finger vibe that I put somewhere intelligent to remember to change the button cells, ben wa balls and a cat o' 9 tails that are lord only knows where, and the paddle on the bedside table that I forgot to toss into the picture and am too lazy to pull them all out again. In boxes are duplicates. sometimes when vendors send you samples, they send multiple of the same product so you can give some away. I generally prefer to wait for some guy to be an asshole at work then leave it on his desk with an "anonymous" note saying go fuck yourself. probably not what vendors have in mind, but whatever.

196. gMaEh32

weirdest thing that has ever been in my vagina? yeah you guys get kind of pervy in messages.. Well there isn't a whole lot of weird things, some weird people sure. most weird things are the traditional weird things like hair brush handle, marker etc. now back when I lived with my mom, I had no toys. her husband had this one specific bottle of aftershave with a unique size and shape, solid screw down cap, was never used by anyone but me using the bottle (thank you ebay for the picture and informing me it was from the 70s lol) but yes these is probably the weirdest and most frequent thing that was used. Also side note, I have never shared this with anyone before, which is surprising because the fact I never shut up, I think I would have shared everything about everything by now. But yup, first shared with a group of internet pervs...

197. n5NfBqS

Next. "you have mentioned that you frequently change body types. what is the most athletic and curviest you have been?" boy, he is clearly married, being all delicate and shit. I generally hang between 130lbs and 180lbs, but I have hit about 100lbs a few times and post kid I was about 215lbs. I assume the request is for slutty pictures at the most athletic and curvy, not just me hanging around in clothes, so these were on my cloud, and I would guess about 100lbs difference

the first is after my second honeymoon in the bahamas. which by they way I fucking love the bahamas. Yes, it is primarily because you cannot walk 2 steps without hearing "hey pretty lady", of course it is immediately followed by "buy my crap", but still the men in the bahamas know how to make a lady feel hot. But if you stop walking for a second, somehow a kid gets a bracelet on your wrist, a man gets a dress on you, another man gets a necklace on you, and a women is suddenly braiding your hair, like woooaah, I just looked at a pretty shell for a moment, how did that happen. But that explains my hair in this picture. Side note, don't get drunk on a booze cruise and give a bohemian boat worker your phone number as he might just call you two years later when he finds himself in the US.

198. tnv5zQT

now, the curviest, this was about 3 years ago.

199. alTktjC

ok, so a lot of pervs ask for this shot...so yeah here ya go.

200. 1rfQt4Y

and finally me in a towel. actually 2, my hair gets its own towel, I have a lot of hair, it holds a lot of water. and enjoy the no makeup shot. 201. c0kbwiV
p1679

Well I said I would post Saturday's wardrobe selection, so for Saturday night I wore a corset I haven't worn before. bought a larger size because A) the larger size was on sale and others weren't, and B), i thought maybe my tits would stay in it rather than being pushed out. Didn't really do the whole hourglass shape as too big, but started off looking really promising for my tits

202. KI2m8Yz

203. Z1veh6K

204. ZDwiBP1

but alas, things started to fall.

205. 5uHX0N1

206. zCMq4MU

and eventually it just collapsed

207. bTLOeya

and that sums up my early Saturday night. mid Saturday night went as planned, then hubby went to bed, I watched some tv and had some more wine before heading to bed. then hung out in bed "reading", which seriously my phone should really not let me me take pictures or send messages or do, like anything, between the hours of 11pm to 5am. nothing not kind of vulgar ever comes from those hours. Also, the rambling and the typos get much much worse.
p1722

well happy tuesday, it is tuesday so standard cube pic

208. U9YFFsE

and this weekend while I was outside watching my kid play and not get eaten by wild dogs or some shit, I took a few pictures. slapped a noir filter on because that makes it classy and artsy, not the whole trashy, ducking behind a tree to be slutty and pervy, while I should be acting like a typical mom thing I actually have going on. hey, it is what I am telling myself 209. DROMTpx 210. JBBIuuu
p1759

so what pictures to post today.

well of course todays outfit from my cube

211. zJHFTQy

212. jojLIcv

and a home screen shot.

213. 9ZAp5oX

next up on the to do list....rambling. yippie.
p1792

so happy thursday.

for todays outfit in its natural cubical environment I present

214. vDHYNoZ

215. fyYXCVZ

as for today's rambling, I am not sure yet lol
p1826

So happy friday. I figured I would post something not slutty today. 216. p5D8JrQ 217. HpkHCnX 218. 7WiVCxe p1860

anyway, here are my feet in their natural environment today. stretched out on my couch, with a kid in santa pjs sitting near them. awesome. and more awesome, here are my feet last weekend after walking on a dirty outdoor patio, as that is their natural environment too. and finally here are my tits this morning, because tits. yes it is almost noon, and yes I am still wearing the same shirt from yesterday, which yes I slept in it, but hey I swapped the jeans for yoga pants.
219. TXB199I 220. y8NNe0I 221. NUREFsY p2893

next me sending an unsolicited vulgar pic (that did not include tits), it was a pic a took a few hours ago, after my shower. 222. SD8R8JCm p1916

and for everyone just not into my feet, enjoy my hands? 223. DBhBYNR p1923

So took my kid to the fair yesterday. learned I am too old to be spun around in a circle for hours. was glad to get home and get comfortable in a summer dress again. I think I even got most of the powdered sugar off my tits (funnel cake is my favorite carnival food, with extra sugar, yesterday it was even red velvet funnel cake, and yes without fail, my tits will end up covered in powdered sugar lol) ok fine, it isn't a summer dress so much as a shirt that is like 4 sizes too big so it is long enough to be a dress, but it covers enough so I don't have to wear anything under it. and to answer the hairstyle question and finally since we decided my tits make my hands look small and dainty, lets see what else my tits make look cute. does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute 224. 8FVaXZJ 225. Ir2DBf8 226. cD7SYXa p1943

and the girls say happy tuesday. 227. 7yON8p9 p1975

ok tits and a smile. 228. dHdfv1C p1987

and here is yet another work tit shot since y'all seem to be fans 229. Evopm8o p1997

ok so answering a couple requests.

A picture of my back, from directly behind, where you can see my tits. sounds hard, but I know I can do that, if i am braless, they usually go for the photobomb...so me standing in my bathroom. and it comes with messy I just woke up hair.

230. AdmSJ58

and they poorly timed moving one because I can

231. s7ZpA6j

below boobs 232. gazgUfr

washed off make up, no autofix, not downward, in light. oh just cruel cruel. most especially the not hitting the autofix button, seriously how can you not push that button. but fine. probably some makeup left, I must admit there are houses with less paint than me, but i tried. and it comes with the lovely wall artwork that is my playroom.

233. 2lzbyq9

and today's outfit is my button malfunction shirt. maybe the girls will come out later. (and i have my makeup, downward angle and autofix back lol)
234. 1bgXuDH p2015

****************************************************************************************************************************************

anyway the reality of my days lounging on the couch at night watching tv

235. fd2rmOa

heading to bed

236. r6jZNMJ

wake up in the morning, return to my messy play room with crayon covered walls, rushing to get kid out to school, me to work, barking orders.

237. T6jrsEz
p2040

But hey, work pics 238. WyCl0F0 Breast 239. 1Jc7eu5Smile-breast-ass p2051

so I know everyone is dying to know what todays outfit is 240. DWQDTy3 241. OJ6h2Y0 p2074

Well I still haven't gotten around to anything today besides being annoyed i was up at 4:30 but I said I would start randomly posting the first picture taken in the night. well these are the first 2. 243. aYwDhYi 244. bGXPt17 p

so managed to knock out a couple requests today, but i am going to milk it. and enjoy godzilla, he rocks. there are many kaiju around but he is the biggest
245. 9vnlEQV 246. qvkBUKy p2149

and i am going to milk last nights outfit for a few posts because I suspect I will be bored today lol 247. c7gmzPB 248. lRwtuDF p2168

and 2 more 249. BlTpbZS 250. 8ObhpiX p2172 251. QpSgUFI 252. tjjzhNi p2180

and my last of last night 253. CpZoAVx p2214

so today I did promise pig tails. again it is all about godzilla 254. W3bChgQ 255. PJfp046 256. JbLLH9u 257. JzQy6B4 258. MpzQXPC p2220

so yet another tuesday and yet more cube boob pics. Happy tuesday 259. C3XYDWV 260. e9Or8qd 261. 20180320_092818 p2262

so I mentioned I had a small amount of time to myself on Sunday. So many productive things I could have done, but instead I:

did my nails.

262. 7f13FIo

took a bath

263. XLiXU5Z

with a rubber ducky.

264. aupSXvu

yeah my rubber ducky is big, why go small when you can go big?
p2298

so today is thursday, and I know you totally wanted to see my camouflage thong, with my florescent cheetah socks, paired with my mixed animal print bedspread, because that all goes together really nice. side note, I think I found the angle that makes my big ole ass look the biggest lol

265. bnaSZf7

and boobies
266. ncAxBjs
p2317

So no idea what to post today, thus todays outfit brought to you by my cube it is the button fail shirt and surprise surprise, jeans

267. 32xOsod 268. 1yMjla3

and yes of course, a tit pic 269. 5zBmKKa
p2352

Hey Justa, beautiful as always, how about just for fun, put your hair up in a pony tail using your panties, as always pic from the cube. That would be hot😊

Kisses where you really want them...😉 like I don't do that anyway. but here now

270. 70rRQwq

and 6 months or so ago.

271. L5OogfK

yup it is bad when you start recycling weird shit to do, because you have done all the weird shit you can think of.
p2361

Well so far today I have no pictures to offer except me with worn off makeup I slept in, unbrushed hair, yesterdays shirt, my fashion forward Grinch sleepy pants, sitting on my saw dust, wood shavings, and Oreo crumb covered couch, watching masterchef junior while my kid watches dc super hero girls. Yup, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me. 272. UWTh8W4 p2372

and a little outdoor T&A from earlier today, moved on from grinch to my fancy yoga pants 273. uxUsyoX
274. x9U8mu6 p2388

the 2 pictures I managed to get this morning, before my life woke up and took over lol 275. jdqewyk 276. iRrtHP5 p2408

and for today's creative masterpiece, may I present an outdoor from below titty drop gif yeah i was bored. 277. 8L86WSm p2438

and for today's dorkalicious gif, I have the hands free tit reveal via a shimmy shake (versus a jump up and down..different tops lend themselves to different types of hands free titty reveals) and this is why i should not have a camera when bored as I will do something silly. 278. kdPCJlq p2469

anyway, here am i pretending to be something I am not.

279. 4BtUM4v

and a titty shot because I don't pretend very well

280. tntPfOJ

and me more myself yesterday or was it monday, eh whatever. with my wild brown and pink hair being completely untamed and in what I shall admit is actually a pajama shirt. 281. 6nSXc89
p2500

happy thurday. yup, I have to look like I care again today. if this jacket had a button, I think I could close it though

282. mjUCHsg

and of course a thong since it is thursday 283. tTzpLN7
p2531

less decent versions of this morning posted shots while I wait for my next meeting to start. side note, I think I have too many meetings 284. cY7g2AO 285. hiY20Bo p2540

happy friday. i am on location today. yippie. but standard work slutty pics, just from a construction area this time

286. C6o9DmE 287. BvgBQuj

Anyway point is, even though I could obviously easily suck my own nipples, I had never thought about it until it came up. So yeah my first motorboat, as I never thought about it, even though I obviously could easily. enjoy me looking stupid lol 288. UeayoaH
p2562

Well good morning. As I get ready for my first egg hunt, I thought I remind y'all to set out your Easter baskets tonight so the Easter Bunny will come visit with yummy treats. 289. 27NUCqR p2579

and what is better than one Easter Bunny? Two Easter Bunnies? Happy Easter 290. Qp7NrlY p2605

but another day, another cube shot. and yeah this top is technically a pajama top but whatever. I showed up, that is the important part

291. iLAbO0i

and side ramble, a couple companies sent me some things to play with this last week that I finally opened Sunday. 292. aWaxMWA
p2624

anyway since it is tuesday, yet another unimaginative picture of my tits. 293. 7K4ZVnx 294. O8AWTt0 p2633

so I said i would post some video screenshots, which also will help take something else off my to do list (pictures of every toy in use) so starting with what I already had on my imgur and just never posted ok actually I posted a similar shot, but just cropped as I was still avoiding face shots

295. MQ4l65N

checking 2 more toys off my list (note to self, fav purple rechargable, small black butt plug, silver vibe, pink vib, and basic purple vibe have now been crossed off the toy post list to complete posting all in use as is on my request list)

296. KUrPSoRm 297. PHSCkgFm

and this was a fun night 298. UNL67SE
299. oXXhDFf p2665

so it is thursday, but I am still trying to knock out photos of every toy in use and posting video screenshots as a way of inching to more pervy videos than my prior, so lets see what I have to combine, thongs, toys, and video lol hum, thong, vibe, cubical video screenshot

300. HImmXvGm

home

301. Fl5E2LHm 302. AwPUj8sm

and 2 more of that toy (which is actually my only one with a remote, i should change that) 303. 6rdZGcNm 304. zeLove4m
p2688

so taking a break from posting my pussy so the standard cube pics

305. kStasfs 306. xAwO1uX

and as requested, my ass in the shower room with some tits tossed in some. and yes I left my sexy socks on. 307. I0lBNHP 308.. pF0BS8T 309. qAdtkEM
p2735

ok so today, couch tits, with that lovely crayon scribbled wall background

310. uEGC3UP 311. LS7Ih3j

oh ok and maybe another picture or two.

312. eQlZCgM 313. YJG3g3V

so justa, what did you do last night?
p2773

Sorry. I have no tails, well I guess I could attach a costume tail to one lol. And you have already seen those shot today, but I would love to be the first pic poster on something so. 314. YJG3g3V p3

so this was last nights outfit (as I know everyone is holding their breath waiting on my fashion show). And yup, as always, ill fitting in the boob area, sigh. 315. 3XCjp7r 316. splPcXm 317. 5cLDOKL 318. PernNt9 319. zorozEh p2807

Well here is a repost of me in a tank and boring mom panties. Very comfortable. I don't own sweatpants, just yoga pants. Yoga parts are part of the required mom uniform. 320. BE91Es4 p2

now the backs of my corsets. (and a cat butt, because cats always insist on showing their butts at inopportune time)

321. xCucj5G

the reason is, last I took my measurements 45 - 29 - 35. so I have a size 22 tits, 10 waist, 4 hips. basically I am built like a man with numerous sets of surgical breast implants lol.
p2825

I would not call myself a fetish type. In many ways, I am kind of vanilla.**** However, I do have a thing for the wardrobe, an exhibitionist streak, and a voyeuristic streak. **** here are 2 pictures of me getting ready to go to show the type of thing I would wear.

322. ZlMxyuam 323. ZKZGIMmm

This was long long ago. and yeah I still had cup fit issues lol. I liked the look of it though. the vest was cool because the snaps made it just pull off. The club ,as it was, is long long gone, and even if it wasn't, I don't know that I'd go. At least not regularly. I am too old for that scene lol.
p2835

happy monday

324. YPbNoQL 325. c6Cj8ms

big bold bouncing backyard boobies?

326. yJqt1DU

and what did you do sunday, justa? Well while my kid was outside playing and I was out too, making sure he didn't get eaten by vultures or whatever, I filmed my tit bouncing.
p2851

yeah yeah, people say that. like 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a kitchen scale and decided to weigh each one again. they both weigh over 6lbs each. a dodgeball weighs a pound. 327. IvurlHMm p2873

Well Happy Tuesday. In honor of Titty Tuesday, I thought I'd show my day via the point of view of my tits first, they took a shower.

328. WRoG0lD

then the drove to work

329. iCmpXYd

then they arrived at work and got settled in

330. wz1THu8

then they were hard at work

331. sFPDem2

then had a conference call while getting caught up on ecr paperwork

332. Qrvftz0

and finally lunch time

333. V3XkHn2

Now, Don't we all want to spend the day with my titties doing all the riveting and exciting things they do?
p2901

Happy Wednesday. since it is whatever the fuck I want Wednesday, and I'm feeling a little lazy, a few more quick video screenshots from late last week. no tits involved as they worked hard yesterday 334. 7pwVVxhm 335. 74WqQF6m 336. bw1WXpxm p2931

It feels wrong to leave work with a cube boob shot so... 337. VSpHvH1 p2956

Happy Thursday. so today we discuss my ass. first my ass took a shower

338. Jrb6wlL

then my ass got ready for work

339. NK1JkMg

then my ass arrived it work

340. NxMSAMB

then my ass dropped a screw

341. QQgJyof

really had to look hard for it

342. UMxInN7

then my ass was in a pervy mood so came here

343. Gb6yJxi

hope you enjoyed a morning in my ass
p2980

So I decided to make it thongless thursday for a moment. Bad pictures, but I think I should get points for being on a conference call on speaker while I was sharing my screen and doing a great deal of talking at the time.

344.mqXWVp2 345. QUAJ8Hz

and again, just feels wrong to leave work without posting my tits and least once so 346. dnlWLpT
p3002

So I am actually leaving the office for lunch today. Going out to lunch with an old coworker. He kind of bores me, but hey nice to get out of the office. so anyway will just toss up a quick pic from drying off this morning

347. RkzbHTO

and of course cube boob

348. ffcWwiA

and knock a few more of the toy pics out. tomorrow I can pretty much finish that request with a few work shots. well ok there might be one or two I might have to use this weekend to get picture, but other than that, complete

349. lYELApVm 350. ptgpXmVm 351. CPR8f82m 352. 9h88V4k
p3039

ok well I will finish up the toy request (well except for ones I still have to take pictures of me using) with the work ones 353. YFCCoVUm 354. zkuSm9ym 355. 9gWDIcUm 356. s6tNJOGm

and start on a request of more shots of me wear glasses 357. lKaBSLbm
p3066

overly wet rambling. ok first you may have realized I pretty much only wear black panties in my day to day life. This is because, without fail, something is going to turn me on, and make me wet, and black panties hide it the best. hell, I get turned on watching american ninja warrior or watching a construction worker do his job, so seriously I will see something that makes me wet. this is a pair of white panties and only an hour into my day.

358. bnR4jGnm

the whole even your thighs are wet thing

359. klqM7kHm

and of course sheets after long sex or play sessions

360. gHisotBm

the office chair you probably shouldn't be playing in to begin with but

361. EPDdhDim

oh yoga pants and lit combo

362. lICJR2vm

yeah lit is rough on my panties

363. bzgznphm 364. evldPHkm

then lit all day and work, might even take a toll on jeans

365. 9vLkpKVm

panties you decide do ditch after spending all day at work chatting and watching porn

366. lzMgx49m

but by far the most awkward wetness is doctor's appointments. I try really hard to only have female doctors, because that is how I like it but I ended up having to see a male briefly. In the most awkward case, it was my first visit with this guy. I was referred to him. His hands are all up in my business, and he then proceeds to ask if I am always this wet. So all I can come up with is "when a man is all up in my vagina, yeah, usually" awkward. In his defense, I was referred to him because of my high risk pregnancy. My well picked female was willing to take me, even with my "advanced maternal age" (which I always gave doctors and nurses the bitchy look when they said that lol). But then they found an abnormality with the umbilical cord, so the rest of my pregnancy, this male specialist was my OB. I get he had to ask to rule out an amniotic fluid leak, but yeah still highly awkward lol.

end of easily and overly wet rant lol. I might poof this later as overly personal lol.
p3085

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So since hubby blew me off last night (at least right when I start getting dressed slutty) I will share a day in the life of my legs. so yesterday, I actually woke up about 10 minutes before everyone else, so my legs stayed in be a little

367. idgnCoa

then they had to go to the kitchen to assist with making breakfast

368. 1AipF0z

then outside in the yard so kid could play

369. AZcMHPx

and yeah, I am barefoot, it is the rural southern way. side note, I wear sundresses a lot on weekends. I started because of my neighbor Billie May (yes, again I am a redneck, all old people have 2 names) Billie May was this nice old lady who over almost 10 years, I had never seen her in anything but a nightgown. I also realized some sundays, I am still wearing just the shirt I was wearing Friday. Well i didnt want to be the old nightgown lady, so sundresses that I might sleep in lol. Also, I will be honest and say this sundress does not look on me how it was designed to look. this is from an ad, 370. rdZP9BW
I honestly think it looks better as an empire waist though. Anyway, then we have the dog making goofy faces photo bomb

371. ACspwik

and a higher view because dog is still by my legs

372. FPt7X9W

then I finally made it to the shower

373. qUyGaod

and dried off

374. qvh5iaC

Then I put on what I say is a dress, but really it is just a shirt a few sizes too big, lol, so I could make dinner. I planned on taking a few leg shots in non fishnet silk thigh highs that I'd be wearing this this black and red number, but hubby told me he was passing last night and I should just drink a bottle of wine and take a sleeping pill lol. So i did then my legs went to bed

375. 4P45AYf

and yeah i was less than sober and took some very poorly thought out pictures and video. but hey, my legs were in the shots somewhat

376. FOxp2Kj

and that was a day in the life of my legs
p3104

****************************************************************************************************************************************

happy monday. little joy time 377. xRi45EF p3135

well happy tuesday. I have been doing so many pervy posts, I thought I do some artsy. black and white makes everything artsy, right? 378. gDQSzwQ 379. NRY9zpL p3162

a couple more quick black and whites. because again the random clutter is art, right? 380. wVoWnoh 381. zIso5dQ 382. b2rYjHm p3209

so for todays pictures a couple more black and whites and a glasses pic
383. 4reLsyd 384. ZHMgBJk 385. MIemuVA p3229

386. qy4XXzx 387. rWNBfzT p3261

388. T8FWpZx p3280

389. 2018-4-22-14-16-22 p3285

well happy tuesday. yet another busy week for me anyway, standard cube boob shot late night glasses shot and late night black and white boobies 390. RHr0brO 391. nzxn4fG 392. 6cYuWqw p3315

So anyway.... yet again, a picture from my work cubicle And a picture from me waking up this morning 393. Hu2khks 394. onxAgpQ p3027

and some pictures. todays cube boob shot. this morning waking up, I so did not want to get up, 6am comes too quickly 395. Hu2khks 397. onxAgpQ p3340

well happy saturday. i am still being lazy today. so black and white shower picture, got to love all my kids bath toys and random work shot 398. zr7rxAp 399. Mpo2cWP p3378

Well I am not posting sexy pictures today but instead a rambling. it was mentioned that it was cool that my tops lend themselves to quick flashes very well. Well, here is the evolution to that and why. 400. x7wzz0u 401. CF5PJdn 402. qyX44NV 403. Ar46z7X 404. lbbK8AX 405. s8GJDpH 406. IoBaIoe p3394

407. G8kurZM 408. miq80om 409. xu7PdDT
410. d4iJzci
411. toud4en 412. AGk98TL 413. tM8GB78 p3395

Well at least I was kind enough to bring the tits out for the picture. 414. lYGNFJj p3398

A little preview of tomorrows movie. My first time ever trying nipple clamps. 415. ENg8MFl p3419

ok, so I promised nipple clamps. but fyi, I did not promise sexy little gif. 416. tiDMhX9 417. 2018-4-30-10-45-7 p3447

Well happy tuesday. Since it is tuesday, custom dictates cube boobs. so let there be boobies 418. alGIC5X 419. 5LkOBx9 420. vUEBjIL 421. 3JG8Tyd p3480

You can guess I was the “nonconformist” of my senior class. And the 90s, it was an interesting age in an interesting time for sure 422. YHqGB3D 423. Z8az8g7 424. Gojgb1r p3512

So todays outfit 425. 45hFnAr 426. KQIhy5h
427. AToHYim 428. C3CkWWD 429. 1VPeOH4 430. UZYMNJr 431. u3b3Ip9 p3525

Well happy Thursday. here is today's thong 432. ELVha9j 433. 7WahH5A p3564

cube boob and thong 434. XAxEazB p3585

Do my tits make my orange look small? 435. XUTXD3j p3625

my ass in the dark 436. HbsHOM2 p3639

anyway here is another thursday ass picture 437. 8sezjfB 438. BEWElujm 439. nLRphyQ 440. SjBNG4mm p3660

Too personal pics because in a mood today lol. 441. MiQ0ynzm 442. H8xf70rm p3671

fairly typical weekend day for me. 443. c8Nt3Kn 444. gQMBZ6o 445. rjcTn8Xm 446. 8GLDoTJm 447. Hy9BMaem p3697

monday's movie choice is dark and pervy. 448. 2018-5-5-8-9-34 p3725

Just feels wrong to go a day cube boobs 449. PnHj5aA p3748

This is what dropbox does without on the app on mobile such as not having app installed or incognito 450. 08zjDYB p3759

I thought I post a few more here today because well thinking about you. (yeah bra size US 32L, UK 32HH) 450. 5RFT4nQ 451. nLRphyQ 452. XUTXD3j p3349

happy tuesday. 453. 5RFT4nQ 454. mDKemfo p3794

super busy day today, but I did have a cracked screen today. 455. DXUoxZX 456. JiowCpJ 457. iwkSsO2 p3833

Happy Thursday. 458. 5iGjy5S p3852

the stripper shoes 459. cT3Tx9U 460. pzo7fGP p3875

work is not over without a shot of the current thong 461. anAEOT7 462. lFjTXuD p3885

lazy Saturday for me, just bumming around the house. 463. n3ugBjc 464. vIRMKTZ p3922

my oh so fancy outfit for the day 465. vBUHb0r 466. Eew5qe4 467. h94NNFm 468. Ds9ORPz p3954

last nights outfit 469. ggn6RH9 470. TrQl4RJ
471. qVayQlx 472. KN8o0FZ 473. vGpnf9Q 474. kko8GQy 475. QVwRjve p3977

yesterday's cleavage and today's cube boob 476. CYSFInX 477. 0x6hc8U p4051

here is a kitchen boob montage 478. RjsFatam 479. CefMjug 480. VcVlbMB 481. 4oHNvk1 p4087

I will do my ass today. Blank and white to make it artsy too. 482. RqMAzLf 483. Hw3Vtum 484. pSuDHOW p4106

tip toeing into recent video clips from my phone that I don't generally post. 485. Ji0bOg1.gifv 486. 2018-5-20-12-49-30 p4148

so it is tuesday, guess that means a few shots of my tits the past 2 days 487. TexAVtl 488. I8bPrbw 489. BRpRZIN 490. ogAVNF8 491. UK7sW1W 492. rASydow p4207

I just put a ponytail holder around the pink area, and stuffed the ponytail portion in the back of my shirt. creating this look. 493. UCOT5tY 494. thGpwIm p4251

I thought I'd share some what the fuck moments of rural redneck life. 495. 7sMO9Wpl 496. 0LMM0QKm 497. 8CPb5Ool 498. ad0zSP9l p4267

Happy Fucking Thursday. my thong is pink 499. 12daryV 500. dyb3tRP 501. hFAM01Z 502. jQa9sF3 503. 4ZAEb8P 504. aEerKZy 505. g2DGeVp p4304

home spending a peaceful afternoon lounging around 506. 4RG1Lmw 507. VoT7x7H p4354

hanging out with my pussy 508. E0t4zMG 508. IiTwEVS p4410

Anyway, name the sin 509. bDjRozo p4443

I was proud, that gown is a size 8 and I haven't worn it in 15 years. 510. ZvgWlMN p4447

what was under that prideful dress 511. lZsVkmh p4453

so for today's sin 512. 9Gb8g73 p4506

well yes today was gluttony
513. s5RGYFZ 514. 04wRlXx 515. 2018-5-28-7-52-50 p4521

So today's sin is the sin I am list guilty of. I had no idea how to capture it, tried a few things, but really it all failed. so good luck. Here is one to start, also involves my tits as it is tuesday 516. nwaKgNr p4542

another attempt at today's sin. Greed. 517. apva85h p4550

my last attempt at greed. made complete by the giant spider hanging from the light lol 518. Exs0lBh p4556

name that sin 519. CepWZE8 p4596

520. Dit2dZx p4602

521. mDY4wKg p4637

Well I was lazy with sloth and took only one picture. 522. ZVzAoul 523. JkGDA8F p4661

524. eMpH9DM p4689

yes today's answer was wrath 525. yorh78E p4699

my oh so sexy outfit of a long sleeved ribbed heather grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and fuchsia and blue animal print socks 526. 72M5Nkt 527. 6hxxIoI p4703

lounging around in my underwear 528. 2fprwBF 529. R3nqFid p4728

530. abnU8tB 531. cTzgNA6 p4736

hum, stockings, garter belt, and heels naked enough? 532. EMvUYEa p4740

I guess I will drop these here for now 533. Qaff7hA 534. 4lzeARp p4752

well high standards today. I thought alcohol was supposed to lower them 535. c8KILPX p4758

I could use some ice 536. Nlfd9sC p4765

537. V2IsAgG p4776

538. 0AhSwlh p4787

innocent up dress shot 539. JdogB5a p

540. ZVXYwMT p4799

541. OEaBMNe p4817

542. 2018-6-2-12-11-3 p4830

sunday, they day we get down on our knees and ............repent and wash away our sins 543. F9XE2yt
544. 5QUDmg2 p4859

545. 2018-6-2-13-41-46 p4884

546. V_20180602_1013332 p4918

Just this Sunday evening, I was bitten by a yellow fly. didn't think too much of it. Now I am pretty sure it was a mutant yellowfly from outer space that had just come from biting the Toxic Avenger and I am sitting here waiting to see what super power I shall develop. I have been bumped to first class once, it was nice, though not as nice as I expected lol 547. Z9epzEF p4938

regularly scheduled cube boob 548. rZwZaQA p4939

thong Thursday 549. vHMLXl1 550. jtWCcAl p4965

551. 4W7YO0l 552. uVJ4k7r p4981

553. IdP0koI p5010

554. hnPUBWH 555. lWMa5Bb p5016

556. dZXQjvO p5928

557. 5LJhIPG 558. RDBwAqw 559. WwgqdGY 560. mMvfkH3 p5047

561. fW0gBeo 562. hG3g8qC p5067

563. EFFVDfI 564. 2EjsHoM p5071

565. 2018-6-10-15-57-59 p5103

566. FPHmycJ p5129

567. Z4RriL9 568. TnU067f 569. 3c2VGhC p5163

570. lREBEQo 571. DQbA5lF 572. MMNeopw 573. 4s5jFJ5 574. cgXA2gi p5192

575. 6zub791 p5216

576. LjFYwjS 577. WulYlIA 578. MJmMyUG p5226

579. UML1CcO 580. xzDY9V2 p5234

581. iGMdeEK p5242

582. k2yx6Zj p5270

583. jKEXgzM 584. OpsOdgf p5322

585. XrRZGbT 586. wgeRMtd p5331

587. gA3lakW p5358

588. UbqQlM6 589. tji4W5X 590. XOlDsT5 591. lXyNjW3 592. B3tQoHh p5407

I saw this image being used as an avatar (an on pinterest and such) and I wanted to copy it. I decided to redo it my way. Cue Giant Stuffed Chewbacca. 593. xJNye1F 594. 0Vd8PK9 p5459

it is thursday, so yes wearing a thong 595. HaZQwNX 596. c9urYgP 597. 5dA3Xk0 598. nLF6ApC p5511

599. MyMlb1c 600. YSKpRKB 601. 3j7eArx p5529

602. w3h2hWc 603. sI6aFKH 604. V_20180622_0933452 p5553

nipple paperclips 605. E9INVmK 606. cK3BfXs 607. J50AN3X p5555

608. c3yQLJJ 609. lIDz2xp p5597

610. nYGYXtf 611. 0Qau3zk 612. kZajP5T p5616

ok, so here is last night's outfit 613. ICtCjTA 614. 5DJDUxQ
tFYvEbt
p5636

616. JVvCD4S 617. zUPiw2j p5652

618. 1nAdoXv 619. gENTF41 620. sjQ0f9G p5672

621. wDkoKek 622. YxxjUrT 623. rXxds3I p5681

my blue sundress 624. dc7mAUK 625. KhDJQfr p5991

626. EXd8Z1Qm 627. 6sIWHIOm p5701

628. AyIEsZ2m 629. 7BPkE0Am p5733

630. apSbkfS p5739

631. JgjzIOF 632. V_20180623_1252452 p5763

633. iemKUwh 634. SuXdJyz 635. r4AOK96 636. WC0q0M p5812

637. XSLei53 638. 3mjUGtM 639. YNFxRHK p5863

640. 8ytzGvo 641. 93U8pky 642. ad2lf39 643. ypUEFlg 644. q3vPqB9 p5900

645. pYoVpfZ 646. 4S5isNU 647. Paa4uuN 648. glKqlqW 649. yfRkRL1m p5927

And here are the chicks that I am hanging with because I want to share.
650. 39lgrjY 651. VWTMrY0 652. PpGIF33 653. YTw7fu1 654. zl9LrgB 655. tQUJXKD p5943

656. a3pekMf p5962

657. wXgbIKS 658. 7PuDb5W p5965

659. WpEH9cf p5975

660. osLHeki 661. I3OEb9g p5982

662. OpQ4bHn p5987

663. yjjAtv1 p6004

664. wzKNAiz p6012

665. 8mP22oz p6020

666. UbeMKBS 667. TP9IvEB p6030

668. OATFzRnm 669. p11CdPW p6039

670. OGl3ZdOm 671. o9shcMlm p6046

672. MFMpxOsm 673. 04Ryu9om p6056

674. aiWezr4m 675. KqUja25 676. 5ZJU0rw p6072

677. uJV23xw 678. h7EY4DZ 679. Km7NNCJ 680. KeQ9lnp 681. a8RkoPmm p6098

682. L93NNFl 683. QZzlw1V p6117

684. eAQ7Yc8 685. 0XB71LK p6138

686. xLP7Tek p6148

687. QVzqNFW 688. y4DVsIn 689. kKJYR8T p6186

670. AH0M6xj p6224

690. cLVCslTm p6252

691. SRsmgkt 692. oYxERK5 p6272

693. gd2mTBh 694. fqQ9H7u 695. fdvDvnC 696. 8o5tY0o 697. 6caoK9S 698. UpYis1Q p6292

699. NQAupF6 700. ROJuC6Z 701. WOd6Wb8 p6318

702. MWpo3dbm 703. IDxJDfLm 704. o9XZfPMm p6343

705. 2018-7-1-8-31-58 p6361

706. zZi7feAm 707. yRD1hudm 708. MFgjIvim 709. Ab9IuvSm 710. TwOU6i2m 711. Project_07-23_HD 712. eiImUa7m 713. wt7EYBmm p6369

714. XuAk2sA 715. ooAJkwN 716. N0l4FwA 717. OwtSV6N 718. rm9zAuO p6405

719. EnnRmHF p6428

720. 0LXu1Rj 721. V_20180724_1446352 p6457

722. u0wHVUm 723. p0jEN7c 724. p72hhmS p6492

725. g5toOdA 726. RwFrmYt 727. V_20180808_1144022 p6521

728. 4Fn2GNv p6553

729. SgBT877 p6560

730. QOD9XZ4 731. YKbdy91 732. QCbkcZk 733. 2Va4Qqy p6592

734. 0JBCr0v 735. 88A1sk6 p6613

So I bought some cheap lingerie and finally got to try it on to decide what to keep and what to return. It is all ill fitting but so is everything on me, I've accepted that. Anyway, I thought we could all enjoy a good laugh of a screenshot of the model, and the outfit on me. 736. HX05BH8 737. bko3Q0k 738. ScjhpLy 739. B2KzhiE 740. rK8LXLu p6653

741. MSkIf71 p6688

742. p26hi8w 743. ArzyK9e 744. cBulVpL p6698

745. S6iTVaH 746. TMowIve p6706

747. poZxsA7 748. LGpvPdj 749. M40HXuT p6710

750. CZ3q9VG p6718

751. xbLvltr 752. 4jLGKG6 753. WSajDjx 754. pz02zGj p6722

755. ankuWaO 756. x0z4MFN 757. qeyBYPV 6726

758. ROjCUOa p6731

759. CFwJNKr p6738

760. Q5Dam5P p6762

760. fGDRl3P 761. wU8N2qO 762. S3wotEM 763. TJSUzoB 764. gdIgh23 765. J4sTToT 766. Sq3B7dL 767. 0MYQYPY p6785

768. 9j85U1R 769. DJLwfN2 p6803

770. tRf6sPJ 771. 1glFVjx 772. QvRwiD 773. EOfjGPhm 774. V_20180814_1016454 p6830

775. HImmXvGm p6835

776. RT4jJN4 777. xOwmAVA p6869

778. m0L3uOn 779. n5wywFC p6882

780. 8X7z71j 781. hngvncL p6899

782. pzrFnLSpzrFnLS 783. i1xAcZS 784. tkJy7G4m 785. lwQBpOMm p6927

786. c0unY60 p6937

787. GnG31Jh p6945

788. 14gwLPS 789. fLBw7yG p6950

789. 4Wsm30p 790. ty7OkiF 791. Z9Pa9s7 p6953

792. V_20180817_1433312 p6956

793. j5tnRTX p6964

794. 03H3kJQ p6975

795. CPlRRJem 796. gI8Z3X Vm p6976

797. V_20180817_2311502 p6995

698. LaHQpPR 799. rQHyWI6 p7008

Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

my first indecent picture here 1. h71XDbg 2. D2wTWsJ 3. 2017-10-3-18-42-35 video 4. UaqH0QR 5. MMGpBJ5 gif 6. 2nlu0xt p1

7. x5sWE3x 8. 1EzjZvo p88

9. 6NeAQoy 10. fgL67Tx p15

11. uNSkzlx 12. G1QsRX0 p18

13. kSUSbhm 14. rTdO04o p24

15. Jt9O9wN 16. VMFfCqH p35

17. V_20180820_0920152 video p 61

18. QLEmLtN 19. LLPLjCZ 20. Zcirmd6 21. NAySeyp p64

22. l7oydQA 23. 0Yp1PJG 24. 2SA9iFC p80

25. znNLr23 26. X7mU2LB p92

28. pazIjNy 29. ikCl03O p114

30. Ep88Xax p133

31. pHepXtz 32. PbxR9ut 33. otGDH2N p158

34. VGqEOoT 35. 5wYdCAY 36. eT8gm5Q 37. nS9PmWi 38. UfnzKvs p171

39. MI7b9tL p174

40. uKCdZ4X p175

41. XyMWPJo p177

42. yzrHaqG 43. mWdq1MD p181

44. btVxmsh p185

45. gKlGYJN 46. ey3yIQm p213

47. rNYXSV6 48. GKKsy4I p228

49. eBFQKz0 50. V6p6woe 51. 5PQ7yMZ 52. XtKBXtF 53. mWbKUsZ p238

54. 8udxibQ 55. bP71hqx p256

56. UJLCgus 57. VHEXZPL p263

58. X7aMY6s 59. t4XMVyg p269

60. bS9FY8W 61. cXSfttK p274

62. wtruUT0 63. 3skIhlQ p285

64. oXIoZxS 65. V_20180826_1458142 p302

66. yj6FqQ6 67. Pt0bGhq p336

68. hxDKCTm p358

69. WZ7mVzT 70. 8f3HOyQ p389

71. xSAmoFH 72. V_20180829_1248202 p413

73. KxDwi2h 74. dcsa9PM p424

75. 3DrgDtS 76. gvOkR73 77. pVMb0vv 78. gkhsKp6 p443

79. 2018-6-10-15-57-59 p458

80. GDUFKc 81. Mt5rDwl p501

82. np8wdqq 83. SV8raxT 84. V_20180901_1538492 85. amsotFi 86. V_20180901_1530284 p515

83. HeElMBKm 84. H4uIY3K 85. BdcbEo7 p549

86. YYqP3A4 p558

87. LfIUtyu 88. Zr5W5F3 p589

89. D5d2pvs 90. X7yOpA5 p613

91. DShGQOH 92. Vb6tVeN p646

93. lm9t4Pe 94. jAEUbJb p672

95. XPD4JT9 96. 4I3zQjK p678

97. JRTiDcb 98. Di8yjh3 p682

99. 85CuKAM 100. EXm8SrK 101. NaQvZP9 p690

102. uHGSSUC p702

103. WJitqZ3m 104. 0iKtdKcm p704

105. RU0egTQ 106. V_20180910_0930352 p732

107. ecbhkhW 108. WvR0Ir2 109. S9RBgkI p759

110. L7w6wV8 111. ZQlzvOA 112. 7e1MNDp 113. 70irkvx p787

114. 8tZCRGB p801

115. hbqqlep 116. V_20180911_2255462 p824

117. RWlkuRs p866

118. PHFuWfa 119. 20180831_090826 p873

120. gtRo8G6 121. qgDY7c7 p885

122. V_20180924_0938202 p903

I miss her Hope you are well

Justa, you are very missed and we do care about your health and safety. Hope to see you again soon!

Hey everyone I hear from the lovely lady. She is well but on a break. I told she is missed.

old borg fred

That is good news to hear Fred. I figured she was on a break but you never know for sure. Tell her we wish her well. And maybe one of us will mail ourselves to Santa and be delivered as a gift under her tree. :D

Thanks for the update Fred, a gorgeous early Christmas present to know she is ok, xx

Excellent news! Great to know she's well.

An early Christmas present really...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You are missed, but that doesn't mean I can't wish you a Merry Christmas.
((HUGGS))
:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back