Personal story request - Rape

PL97

Virgin
Hot Personal story request - Asian,Rape

Hello everyone! I've been on this site for a few years now and I really enjoy the stories that the authors post. I'm not "writer material" so I’m looking to see if anyone is interesting in writing about it.
It’s about my friends with benefits who I’ve talked with about having a story written about her. She think she it’s a major turn on. So anyway...
Location- New York City
Name: Jenny Liu
Age- 21
Eyes- Big eyes black in color
Ethnicity- Asian
Skin tone- Pale
Height - 5 ft 2
Body type- Curvy ( has nice breasts and butt) - 32C/D cup
Hair color - brown/black
Hair length - mid back
-She usually wears black lace bra and panties
- She leads people on and is aggressive and would fight back a bit so maybe have people hold her down
-She drives a Mercedes E Class coupe ( Maybe have a kidnapping scene in parking lot?)
- Shes a student but goes out and parties quite often

Maybe have her gangraped by 4-5 guys forcefully and maybe kidnapping (up to your imagination) Double penetration,anal, spit roasting would be pretty nice. ( She doesn't like anal at all so that's a plus ) shes not very submissive and would fight and curse as mentioned.

I added as much information as I could off the top of my head. Have some pictures for inspiration. Let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1FD1EBAC-CE2F-46D7-A873-988C4C471F65.jpg
    1FD1EBAC-CE2F-46D7-A873-988C4C471F65.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 594CC3EA-F5B5-47A9-A238-0F3115A4E622.jpg
    594CC3EA-F5B5-47A9-A238-0F3115A4E622.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My understanding is that the rule on Literotica is that non-consent stories have to actually be somewhat consensual or, at the very least, for the enjoyment of all parties, just FYI. Obviously there are loopholes and workarounds.

If you are looking for straight-up no holds barred rape, you might need to search elsewhere.

Leave out the gang rape part and I might be willing to try my hand at it. Perhaps seduction would suffice? Please send pictures for inspiration.

It's really a gangfuck we're talking about here. Jenny might be reluctant or concerned, but she's a willing participant in her own violation. I;m keen to learn what the direction is - one off, a step on the road to slutdom - where are we going? Meanwhile I will contemplate the luscious Jenny being pounded by 5 cocks on the hood of her Merc.

I have a twist in mind that might make it work. Some questions to start off with:

How is this to be used? Is it for open publication or is it to be presented to your FWB as a private gift?

Is there a deadline?

NYC - generic or some key, special part?a

How long is it to be?

thanks to everyone who’s interested in the idea so far :)

Last edited:
thanks to everyone who’s interested in the idea so far :)

I have a twist in mind that might make it work. Some questions to start off with:

How is this to be used? Is it for open publication or is it to be presented to your FWB as a private gift?

Is there a deadline?

NYC - generic or some key, special part?a

How long is it to be?

Yea, a reluctant gangfuck where she resists sounds good to me. As of right now it’s a one off story. No deadline or length requirement so feel free to take your time and implement your own twist. Ive talked to her and it’s okay for open publication ( she really wants to see what people would comment on the story ). There’s nothing special about NYC I just put it there so if you wanted to put a location you know what to put. Also would be best if story was in 3rd person POV

Last edited:
My understanding is that the rule on Literotica is that non-consent stories have to actually be somewhat consensual or, at the very least, for the enjoyment of all parties, just FYI. Obviously there are loopholes and workarounds.

If you are looking for straight-up no holds barred rape, you might need to search elsewhere.
Maybe kind of like, a drunken friend that your wife, or GF can't stand. The drunk ass friend has the hot's for her. Always hitting on her when his friends not around. She gets so pissed and is totally disgusted by him, maybe he even using the bathroom and steals her dirty thongs to take home and sniff , beating off like a sick drunken loser. Then her husband got to drunk with him and passes out, so his drinking buddy goes after his wife/GF. She tries fighting him off, she really hates this drunken loser. Then he grabs her hand holding it on his big bulging hard-on, for some sick reason her bodies betraying her. She fights but his wet drunk sloppy kisses on her face and neck, and feeling his huge bulge starts getting to her. She feels her panties getting wet.

I use to have such a friend. He would smoke weed and then drink getting drunk so fast, even I hating him getting so messed up. He was always checking out my wife. A few of times I have left the room to piss or do something. My wife would tell me later he would follow her around, come up behind her and kissed her neck. She has pushed him away a few times. We had some big fights over him coming around. But I enjoyed watching sports with him, and I have had these fantasies of him fucking my wife, he told me he would love fucking her. but I started just having him around when the wife wasn't home. She always called him" my drunken loser friend. He moved away, but it would be a non- consent at FIRST.

Last edited:
Maybe kind of like, a drunken friend that your wife, or GF can't stand. The drunk ass friend has the hot's for her. Always hitting on her when his friends not around. She gets so pissed and is totally disgusted by him, maybe he even using the bathroom and steals her dirty thongs to take home and sniff , beating off like a sick drunken loser. Then her husband got to drunk with him and passes out, so his drinking buddy goes after his wife/GF. She tries fighting him off, she really hates this drunken loser. Then he grabs her hand holding it on his big bulging hard-on, for some sick reason her bodies betraying her. She fights but his wet drunk sloppy kisses on her face and neck, and feeling his huge bulge starts getting to her. She feels her panties getting wet.

I use to have such a friend. He would smoke weed and then drink getting drunk so fast, even I hating him getting so messed up. He was always checking out my wife. A few of times I have left the room to piss or do something. My wife would tell me later he would follow her around, come up behind her and kissed her neck. She has pushed him away a few times. We had some big fights over him coming around. But I enjoyed watching sports with him, and I have had these fantasies of him fucking my wife, he told me he would love fucking her. but I started just having him around when the wife wasn't home. She always called him" my drunken loser friend. He moved away, but it would be a non- consent at FIRST.

Did he fuck her?

A personal story request like this is making me want one too! Haha, I’m a New Yorker too so maybe we can chat sometime?

Hello everyone! I've been on this site for a few years now and I really enjoy the stories that the authors post. I'm not "writer material" so I’m looking to see if anyone is interesting in writing about it.
It’s about my friends with benefits who I’ve talked with about having a story written about her. She think she it’s a major turn on. So anyway...
Location- New York City
Name: Jenny Liu
Age- 21
Eyes- Big eyes black in color
Ethnicity- Asian
Skin tone- Pale
Height - 5 ft 2
Body type- Curvy ( has nice breasts and butt) - 32C/D cup
Hair color - brown/black
Hair length - mid back
-She usually wears black lace bra and panties
- She leads people on and is aggressive and would fight back a bit so maybe have people hold her down
-She drives a Mercedes E Class coupe ( Maybe have a kidnapping scene in parking lot?)
- Shes a student but goes out and parties quite often

Maybe have her gangraped by 4-5 guys forcefully and maybe kidnapping (up to your imagination) Double penetration,anal, spit roasting would be pretty nice. ( She doesn't like anal at all so that's a plus ) shes not very submissive and would fight and curse as mentioned.

I added as much information as I could off the top of my head. Have some pictures for inspiration. Let me know what you guys think and thanks in advance!

Back