X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

"Ummm...." Lila blushed deeply as she thought about it. "Four?" She said, embarrassed by the number. "None of them lasted long for obvious reasons."

She tried to muster up a smile even if she was feeling nervous at how he would react to her confession, but before she could speak again the food had arrived.

"I'm serious about you being my first though." She was quick to add, her worry showing on her face.
 
-Neko smiled and looked to her hand as he gently squeezed it.-"Hey do not worry....I do not think any less of you....I can tell the liars from the truth tellers. I would not worry about it so much. Let us just enjoy our selves ok?"-he smiled and squeezed her hands.-
 
"Sure." Lila said as she started in on her spaghetti. She found conversation with him easy and she wanted to know more about Neko. "I was thinking...instead of a movie, how about a walk in the park?"
 
-Neko thought about it.-"A walk in the park sounds good....I would like that."-Neko grins as he began to eat as well enjoying the way the flavors melted on his tongue.-"I never had Spaghetti before but i love it."
 
Lila's jaw dropped open and she looked at him with wide eyes. "You've never had spaghetti? Oh, there is so much I need to teach you!"
 
-Neko smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I would like that. I only lived in Japan most my life so i have had very little other then my home food."-He chuckled and looked to her eyes and just chuckled more eating it happily.-"Amazing just amazing!"
 
While they ate they enjoyed a casual conversation. Lila wanted to know more about his life in Japan and smiled as he told her. When the bill came, he picked it up despite her protest. She blushed when he simply smiled at her. Once back out on the street, she took his hand and leaned against his shoulder.

"I've had a lot of fun so far." She told him, smiling at her new boyfriend. "And I'm excited about this evening."
 
-Neko blushed and smiled to her.-"I am glad so far i enjoyed this."-Neko said as they took a walk in the park along the river.-"What has your life been like i still do not know much about you either."
 
"Well, myy dad died when I was little and my mom remarried when I was five. My step dad is a nice man and he gave us a nice life." She said as they walked along the water. "I grew up in this city and I haven't really been anywhere else."
 
-He nods.-"I see...I...lived in Japan my whole life. They found out about my powers when i was in a fight in school. I began trying to learn how to focus my powers at a young age. It has been very difficult for me. I can not imagine how it has been over here."-He smiled holding her hand.-"Anything else you want me to share?"
 
"Well, you've never had a girlfriend, right?" She asked, her cheeks blushing under his gaze. "Why with me? I mean, I'm not anything special."
 
-Neko blushed.-"I don't know....something about you shot out at me. I am not sure what.....but...maybe it is because my parents didn't want me dating so i have not met many cute girls before."
 
Lila pulled him to a stop with a smile on her face. "Oh, so the next pretty girl that comes along and you'll dump me?" She teased him, her fingers playing with the collar of his shirt. "Poor me." She grinned at him and stood on her toes, kissing him gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
-Neko blushed in embarrassment before he could explain and he kissed her back and picked her up and just held her in his arms and closed his eyes in enjoyment.-
 
Lila sighed as his arms wrapped around her and held her tight. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue entrance into her mouth as their kiss deepened. She moaned in a low voice, a warm blush covering her cheeks as she closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment.
 
-Neko blushed as well and picked her up to hold her in his grip. His tongue danced around her's and his hands hold her tight not wanting to let her go. Neko blushed and broke the kiss a moment to breath he blushed and looked to Lila.-"I....am so happy to have you."
 
Lila smiled and blushed at his words, her lips pressing to his gently for another moment. "Take me home, Neko." She murmured, her body pressing against his.
 
-Neko adjusted her body to carry her cradled in his arms. Slowly he made his way back the bad also nestled on his wrist. Walking back they got to the mansion where he carried her to his room and blushed laying her on his bed he smiled as he set the bag down and took out the box of condoms where he set them on his night stand for the moment. Neko leaned down and gently kissed her lips again holding her close.-
 
Lila kissed his lips, her own arms wrapping around his neck as he placed her on the bed. Her heart was beating fast and she had nerves that shook. She was so happy but frightened at the same time. She lay back on the bed, bringing him with her so that his weight rested upon her.
 
-Neko blushed and whispered.-"Are you ready my love?"-he said softly as he ran his hands down over her body gently.-
 
"Undress me, Neko." She said in a breathless sigh, enjoying the feel of his hands as they trailed over her body. "I need you so badly."
 
-Neko undressed her and then slipped form his own clothes. Neko was hard and she was wet but he wanted to kiss over her body once more he put the condom on and kissed down sucking gently on her nipples and passed over to her pussy lapping at it before lifting her legs and held them wide.-"Ready Lila?"
 
Lila watched as he undressed her body and then slid from his own clothing. He was hard and he was so incredibly beautiful, she thought as he rolled a condom over his hard cock and then kissed and caressed her body until she was wet and needy. He held her legs wide, his eyes watching her as he asked if she were ready.

“I’m ready.” She said in a breathless sigh, her nerves showing as she pressed her trembling hands against his naked chest. “Be my first, love.”
 
-Neko slid his cock right in her pussy and then popped her cherry he felt her grip on to him for dear life a small gasp at first before a softer cry almost but he held on to her waiting for the pain to subside before he moved.-
 
Lila gasped as he pushed into her wet passage and she let out a cry as he tore through her virginity. “Ow!“ She clung to him, her arms wrapping around his neck as tears gathered on her lashes at the brief pain that followed.

She was moaning, panting as her body slowly relaxed and she felt him begin to move. Soon the pain was subsiding and she sighed, pressing her lips to his as he gently moved within her.
 
Back
Top