The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a loung in a lounge. Goodness gracious! What is that lounge begot a lounge? It could never end... Oh, look, a sexy blonde cheek monkey! What was I saying?

In my head, I said forever in the most childish and bratty voice I could manage. It was pretty impressive.

Thank you.

I asked my friend the other day if I sound like a child and she said, "only when you're not serious."
So, pretty much all the time...
I mean, I'm also pretty young, so. Maybe my voice will change? Does that happen once people are done maturing?

I asked my friend the other day if I sound like a child and she said, "only when you're not serious."
I mean, I'm also pretty young, so. Maybe my voice will change? Does that happen once people are done maturing?

Depends how much you hurt them.

Wait, what?

grins

See, I had stupid low tones from a ridiculously early age. We always want what we don't have.

Now though...I kinda like my voice...

Yeh but, you have one of the best ones, so it's not the same for you :p

Seriously though, the week or two I spent in Europe was beyond... Frustrating.

Now, now...the Irish and the Scots have totally gorgeous accents...

sighs wistfully

and then the South Africans...and the Aussies...

twitches

...and you over on that side of the Atlantic have some lovely ones too!

nods and grins wickedly

Now, now...the Irish and the Scots have totally gorgeous accents...

sighs wistfully

and then the South Africans...and the Aussies...

twitches

...and you over on that side of the Atlantic have some lovely ones too!

nods and grins wickedly
Americans? I have never heard anyone say that before. Although, I do have a thing for southern accents... I could get that. But I think English accents (depending on where in England you're from of course. Had a friend from Liverpool try to Skype with me once. It didn't work well.) are definitely one of the best. Aussies and Irish are too... And Scottish... And th- okay, you have a point...

Americans? I have never heard anyone say that before. Although, I do have a thing for southern accents... I could get that. But I think English accents (depending on where in England you're from of course. Had a friend from Liverpool try to Skype with me once. It didn't work well.) are definitely one of the best. Aussies and Irish are too... And Scottish... And th- okay, you have a point...

grins

Lots and lots and lots of lovely voices and accents out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back