Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

Raleigh area CDs, Sissies or admirers

Any CDs, Sissies or Admirers still around the Raleigh or Cary areas? Not sure how the best way to meet like minded folks here.

Any CDs, Sissies or Admirers still around the Raleigh or Cary areas? Not sure how the best way to meet like minded folks here.

I am in raleigh and would love to meet another dresser or couple that likes them.

Hi, Im new to the site and figured Id give this thread a try. Im a semi-closet cd in that Ive been out dressed before, but only for things like costume parties and only dressed as a caricature of a woman. One of my main fantasies is to find someone knowledgable willing to let me experience a full makeover. Ive looked on other sites and had no luck. Whats one more hurt? So if anyone is in the Indianapolis area and would like to get together for some cd fun feel free to pm me.

Deborah Anne NorthEast Indiana

I too have been looking for someone to dress up with and play, I am bisexual and love real girls but also love to suck cock and be fucked in my cute little butt. I too have tried craigslist but nothing there either. So hoping these posts will help us all find a partner who will play with us. Oh I am married and the wife does support my crossdressing but has no clue I love cock sucking, she does not, and because of her fibromyalgia we do not have sex either.

Nylons

I'm a full-time TV in Vegas. ....always in sheer nylons. I luv sucking nylonned cock. I like nasty talk on Skype. my contact name on Skype is TrishaWearsNylons .......I'd luv to make you cum.

me too

Bi married cumslut/sub in easter Canada. My wife has no idea and wouldn't understand or be pleased. I have a new friend that I am just starting to explore this. Love to chat.

Ready to join in

Admirer here that really wants some friends to bring out my other side!!!

In Pittsburgh

Wow love this thread idea, but once again so many of you are in america, maybe I should move out there!!

Anyway, looking for an admirer or like minded guy for very discreetness. Want to chat a bit first so please PM.

England only please!

Wow love this thread idea, but once again so many of you are in america, maybe I should move out there!!

Anyway, looking for an admirer or like minded guy for very discreetness. Want to chat a bit first so please PM.

England only please!

Ahhhh finally someone who is in England! HUGE admirer here.... :kiss:

bi cd here

I am a bi cd, have been for many years, married and I love chatting with others, I prefer yahoo chat, keitht6 is my yahoo id. drop me a line !

Hi, Im new to the site and figured Id give this thread a try. Im a semi-closet cd in that Ive been out dressed before, but only for things like costume parties and only dressed as a caricature of a woman. One of my main fantasies is to find someone knowledgable willing to let me experience a full makeover. Ive looked on other sites and had no luck. Whats one more hurt? So if anyone is in the Indianapolis area and would like to get together for some cd fun feel free to pm me.

Hi Justine - a lingerie lover here who happily goes about 'under-dressed'. Nowhere near you ... Down Under - but happy to chat.

Hi all, sissy in Melbourne Australia here would love to meet a master or mistress!

Charlotte, NC here, looking for other CDs, possibly older guys that can host...

Attachments

• IMG_1131_opt.jpg
    IMG_1131_opt.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 238
Back