Bi guys looking to meet in UK

Very curious married man here in Surrey. I'd love to meet another man for all kinds of fun. Feel free to pm me.

Morning all

In a couple of weeks, I will be home alone for a weekend.

I would be interested in meeting some one for a drink, possibly more...

Please send a PM if you are interested.

Good thanks and yourself...

How bicurious are you, how far have you gone?

Hi, we've talked before, we had some very interesting conversations :)

I haven't done anything yet, still just looking to meet the right person.

I still think about those stockings you asked me to buy...x

Hi, we've talked before, we had some very interesting conversations :)

I haven't done anything yet, still just looking to meet the right person.

I still think about those stockings you asked me to buy...x

Ah i thought we had but as you said you disappeared and I regularly purge my inbox...

So did you buy them?

I wonder if many people actually have the courage to take their fantasy one step closer to being acted out?

I wonder if many people actually have the courage to take their fantasy one step closer to being acted out?

I sincerely hope I have that courage. Nervous for sure but I won't know until I find Mr Right who is prepared to accommodate my nerves and go slowly without applying pressure. I'm sure if I find what I'm looking for I would go for it.

Hi All Norfolk UK here, seriously interested in meeting Like minded guys for mutual masturbation and sucking.

Feel free to PM and chat.

UK west country

West Country/Northampton 60 ish orally bi looking for similar or maybe more.

Last edited:
Oh i know.... but no one has pm me from any where never mind in my area lol

So if any one wanna pm and chat , please feel free !

I'd so love to find a mutual sucking partner in the Uk. Am in hotels often in London and Cardiff - ideally a married guy like me for occasional meets. My cock is 8ins, I love jock straps and sometimes panties. Ultra discrete - surely someone must want some relaxed horny fun?

Young guy looking for fun

Looking for 1st time fun with someone a little experience and not to old! Love skyping and am free all night tonight. Send me a message if you fancy a play on cam and see where we go :p

Hi, 37 bi guy here in south wales but travel a lot.

Anyone thinking about trying gay sex or tried it and want more get in touch.

North West Leicestershire

Married bi curious guy 43 . More than happy to pm chat.

West Wales guy with too much time on my hands here. Any chance I could get my hands on yours?

Back