Let's see how this goes

Now THAT'S an ass demanding to be fucked if I've ever seen one.

You are absolutely beautiful. :)

I also love that we get to see that gorgeous face in all of these wonderful poses as well! So so pretty!

Another benefit of showing your face is blowjob pictures! (Or you sucking a dildo, etc.) :p Haha. Keep up the amazing thread! :D

Good morning everyone, TGIF!!

Okay now you're just being irresponsible young lady, don't you know there may be people on here with existing heart conditions hehehe. Wonderful elicitation of pheromones, love. You are a true seductress.

Please tell me that's a Mario Bros. mushroom on your necklace...

Well it's a mushroom necklace, it does look like one of the mushrooms from Mario Bros.

Extremely alluring, you seem very confident and sure of your sensuality, yet there is a vulnerability about you. Purely opinion obviously.

Everyone has vulnerabilities. Or so I'm told.

Oh playful too, you are a third of the way on my checklist of the perfect woman.

Only a third?

Okay now you're just being irresponsible young lady, don't you know there may be people on here with existing heart conditions hehehe. Wonderful elicitation of pheromones, love. You are a true seductress.

I wonder how many people die of heart attacks from sexual acts each year.....

I wonder how many people die of heart attacks from sexual acts each year.....

Probably not as many as those who die from horrible or useless deaths ;)

Last edited:
Probably not as many as those who die from horrible or useless deaths ;)

True, although Darwinian deaths are a form of amusement for some.

I'm on nightshift tonight, if I get any, I'll check what they are doing or their browsing history & let you know ;)

D

Why what's your job (I have an idea but in case I'm wrong.)

Why what's your job (I have an idea but in case I'm wrong.)

Ambulance service...
Don't worry, not near you, so you're safe!

Now I just need to find a way to get through a weekend of nights (including an extra hour!) with some sort of attractive distraction..... Oh hang on! ;)

Love the new pics btw, watching with interest how you develop this lovely thread...

D

I love your pics sweetie! I can't believe you posted face pics....that's very bold. But I like the daredevil side in you ;)

I much rather your photos :devil:

As a form of amusement?

Ambulance service...
Don't worry, not near you, so you're safe!

Now I just need to find a way to get through a weekend of nights (including an extra hour!) with some sort of attractive distraction..... Oh hang on! ;)

Love the new pics btw, watching with interest how you develop this lovely thread...

D

Just don't look at them when you're on duty. Unless you steal someone's wifi whilst your colleague resuscitates them. Not that I'd recommend that. :devil:

I love your pics sweetie! I can't believe you posted face pics....that's very bold. But I like the daredevil side in you ;)

Thanks. I care less about showing my face or not showing my face for reasons I won't go into.

Well whatever the reason, I'm gla you did show your face. Youre beautiful sweetie!

Just don't look at them when you're on duty. Unless you steal someone's wifi whilst your colleague resuscitates them. Not that I'd recommend that. :devil:

Good point! Will bear it in mind ;)

Just think of me in the cold at 3am with a drunk & post a nice pic...

(not at 3am, that would be mental!!)

D

Good point! Will bear it in mind ;)

Just think of me in the cold at 3am with a drunk & post a nice pic...

(not at 3am, that would be mental!!)

D

I'll be asleep for sure. It would be rather amusing if you went to someones house who had a heart attack and they had been looking at the amateur pic feedback section of the lit forum.

Back