Audio porn thread?

I have a clip of me orgasming. Its not a story, only about 30 seconds of me moaning. Would that be worth uploading? :)
 
hi guys,
just a small word of warning if there are any of the vocaroo recordings that you wish to save you need to save them as a wav file. After a while the recordings are not stored any longer and you will be unable to open them from the links. Which is a shame because there are some really wonderful pieces that were made early on in the thread and they are no longer available.
Regards switchbitch :eek:
 
thank you! Picture me curtseying naked with a smile. Chuckle

Switchbitch - What a wonderful image that conjures up!

Great work on this thread - Many Thanks to all the contributors.

Keep up the good work!

Dan
 
Hope you don't mind...

Just a plain old clit vibrator, my imagination and my new found exhibitionism :D

I don't think we are going to tire of your submissions any time soon. So if you enjoy doing the recordings, please please please continue!

Wonderful!! Don't be shy about telling us when we should join in. We'll manage to get the timing just right after a few tries.
 
It's been far too quiet in here this week. We absolutely need more delightful exhibitionists (both female and male) stumbling across this thread and being very filthy for us on audio.

Consequently I offer up a little inspiration - these are my own smutty recordings on audioboo, in the hope that it'll help to tempt a few of our wonderful girls in here into being delightfully bad for us: http://audioboo.fm/rogersounds
 
Back
Top