StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, couldn't think of a theme for my pics today as they are just fun, random RED ROOM naughtiness :devil:

Im not a big owner of lingerie, so its hard to be creative sometimes. :)

Happy Friday Everyone! :kiss:

mmmmmm I see soooo many good places for lips fingers tongue.........:D:kiss:

Ok, couldn't think of a theme for my pics today as they are just fun, random RED ROOM naughtiness :devil:

Mercy, peeking kitty is hot! I can't leave my office for a while now

sob wow

Something different today. :)

I had some fun taking some mouth expession pics :) Put them in a little collage. I hope they spark some fun, naughty thoughts. They did for me as I took them. :devil: :kiss:

I just love your lips...mouth...tongue :rose::rose::rose:

Morning sexy,

Want some more kiss::kiss::devil:

Now remove those fingers so I can plant a :kiss::kiss::kiss: on that beautiful nipple.

And love the piekeboe pic, ok ok LOVE THEM ALL.

Congrats on the + 50.000 views.....

:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

StackeyDreams-I read the names & thought: "Kung Fu or Martial Arts" type theme...

Thank you sexy, misty, bubbly lady! :kiss:

While you were running I was at the gym doing my stiff-legged dead lifts, leg presses, leg curls and extensions. :) Now my ass hurts lol....I felt like an old lady coming down the stairs this morning. Maybe I need it rubbed out. ;) :devil:

I'd be more than happy to give a rub down and massage. Feeling on a booty such as yours though would undoubtedly lead to other activities.

No problem, the lingerie is optional :devil:
Hot stuff !

HHmmmmm...where were we :) :devil:

*after a few more "sinks" you pull back, on your knees...you take my ankles in your hands, placing my feet on the front of your shoulders and begin sinking again.....a little faster this time*

*Yours eyes looking in to mine, your breathing harder, smiling. my hand againsts your hips mmy cock pushing deeper inside you as i thrust.A moan escaping your lips as i do*

mmmmmm I see soooo many good places for lips fingers tongue........

Well, bring them here :devil:

Mmmm lovely sexy lady

Mercy, peeking kitty is hot! I can't leave my office for a while now

I just love your lips...mouth...tongue

Thank You! :kiss:

One word. Ohmygodthatssweet.

Your "one word" sounds like a Daffy Duck mouthful :D

Morning sexy,

Want some more

Now remove those fingers so I can plant a :kiss: on that beautiful nipple.

And love the piekeboe pic, ok ok LOVE THEM ALL.

Congrats on the + 50.000 views.....

OK! Fingers moved! :p thank you! :kiss:

I think you've more than managed

StackeyDreams-I read the names & thought: "Kung Fu or Martial Arts" type theme...

You better behave or I'll put the "peeking Kitty" move on you!! :D
Darn peeking kitties

Naughty little things ;)

I'd be more than happy to give a rub down and massage. Feeling on a booty such as yours though would undoubtedly lead to other activities.

Oh yes Indeed! :devil:

Speechless!

good, that means your mouth is full! haha :devil:

Oh, you tease! I like!

No problem, the lingerie is optional
Hot stuff !

Love these pics. So sexy. Can't decide which I like the most, so I will just continue to stare at them until I have a decision.

thank you guys! *blush*

*Yours eyes looking in to mine, your breathing harder, smiling. my hand againsts your hips mmy cock pushing deeper inside you as i thrust.A moan escaping your lips as i do*

Oh didnt get a reply...slumps on to the sofa...

Awe, I'm sorry Adam :( my bad

*comes over and straddles you on the sofa, giving you a big tight hug and sensual kiss*

*continues looking into your eyes, with a devious grin....as if begging for more, daring you to get friskier. I grab your ass, thrusting you in hard, my titties bouncing forward and backward. Your moans and grunts become louder.*

Well don!! For a 'not so creative' moment that is some beautiful sexy captures. I can imagine how good it gets when you warn someone things got hot. lol ;)

Crouching cats, peeking kitties sounds like a new kung fu blockbuster! We simply must start production now!!!

Hi Stackey... just stopping by to give you some much deserved love on your thread. Hope you are havig a sexy weekend! :kiss:

L

Get ready for some quick swollowing :devil:

lol....I get it......:D

But if you were to squirt like that in front of me............I would do everything I could to gulp back ever stream, blast and gush of your girl cum your sqirting little plumped lip cunt could spray......!!:heart::devil::heart:

Then just to be sure I did just as good of a job that the towel could do, I would toungue bathe your inner thighs, your mound, your belly and anyplace else you may have came on yourself;):devil:;)

And if you wanted to squirt on me by candlelight.....

attachment.php

I'd be all for it........!

Amazing picture....such a perfect, delicate little flower.....:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back