Any female gamers/geeks out there?

Haven't been on WoW in a while. Those garrisons were so damn tedious. Star wars battlefront is where I've been at lately!

Agreed. These Garrisons stuffs are quite time consuming and a gold pit. But other than that, WoW is still not bad :p

Very Refreshing

I must say... I'm actually somewhat surprised, pleasantly, at the number of female gamers there are. BRAVO! There is hope yet for companionship. :)
As I'm sure can be deduced I am a gamer (duh) who is mainly console... sadly 360 at the moment. Though I'm a veteran of many a D&D and Savage Worlds campaigns. I've been around! LOL
If I'm being honest... anyone wanna friend a fellow gamer and run a patrol or three in Destiny? My current addiction? PM for a gt and let's see what trouble we could cause. :D

I must say... I'm actually somewhat surprised, pleasantly, at the number of female gamers there are. BRAVO! There is hope yet for companionship. :)
As I'm sure can be deduced I am a gamer (duh) who is mainly console... sadly 360 at the moment. Though I'm a veteran of many a D&D and Savage Worlds campaigns. I've been around! LOL
If I'm being honest... anyone wanna friend a fellow gamer and run a patrol or three in Destiny? My current addiction? PM for a gt and let's see what trouble we could cause. :D

Lol yes we are out there...more than ever now. I have a drop dead gorgeous model friend who is absolutely vicious in Star Wars Battlefront. Watching her is amazing.

cod is over rated imo and unless you have 30+ hours a day to put into multiplayer not even worth it

It's the first shooting game I ever got into.. I liked it for the interaction with the other players mostly.. having a group of people you played with.

Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Halo, Halo 2, COD, Last of Us, Diablo, and I adore anything nintendo 64

Sometimes, I'll still toss in The Last of Us for a play through, just b/c that game is so beautifully done.

I used to play WoW, and I currently play a lot of other games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Skyrim, For the King, Civ.

I also have been a DM/GM for a few Dungeons and Dragons groups.

...and which one was the best? lol

All of them have their bonus. DAII combat SUCKED but I had Fenris, Varric and Isabella. They are fabulous company.

DAI Combat was meh, but at least I could deal with it. I wanted more camera freedom, but I love, love, love that my favorite red head came back and that Cullen grew some balls. I HATE SOLAS SO MUCH.

DAO still has the best follower interactions and story lines. And I'll choose marrying Alistair over anyone else hands down.

That answer your questions?

Oh, hi!

Hardcore nerd from a very young age (Star Trek, Doctor Who and Star Wars fan), raised on Kaiju and animé, and video-games! Currently playing Elder Scrolls and Star Trek Online. :)

I never thought I'd ever sign up for a Microsoft subscription service, but you can play The Outer Worlds plus many other games if you sign up. It's literally $1 for one month.

This is a great deal for those of us Fallout lovers who would like to give Bethesda the middle finger over Fallout 76.

The_Outer_Worlds_pc_ps4_xone_switch.jpg

I cannot *wait* to get The Outer Worlds. Fallout is my favorite franchise, and it's been breaking my heart lately...

I cannot *wait* to get The Outer Worlds. Fallout is my favorite franchise, and it's been breaking my heart lately...

It's really good.

Having available dialog options based on your build is one of my favorite mechanics in any RPG.

I don't want Intelligence to be just a combat stat.

Also, I'm finally not a slave to the luck stat if I want a crit build. I can have high int + high crit chance, which is awesome.

Back