do you fit your national stereotype?

You totally forgot to mention my big hair. The higher the bangs, the closer to The Lord.
praise the lard!!
Let's see...I work in a factory and drive a jeep. I'm in decent shape and love baseball and hockey(fuck both kinds of football) and own a few guns. Oh and can't Stand NASCAR either.

Am I a stereotypical American?
the massive 4x4 compensates for a lot :)

Not really.

I don't drink Molsons Canadian or watch ice hockey. I haven't worn plaid in yonks nor picked up a chain saw in a dogs age.

I have an unregistered firearm in my home so in that respect I'm a Canuck...

i'll bet you £50 that you open doors, say please & thankyou and wear lumberjack shirts.

Not really.

I don't drink Molsons Canadian or watch ice hockey. I haven't worn plaid in yonks nor picked up a chain saw in a dogs age.

I have an unregistered firearm in my home so in that respect I'm a Canuck...

Labatt blue is better

Canada, our northern neighbour, is actually south of me. It's kind of a pain in the ass. I keep getting Canadian change somehow but no one will take it back. And no I don't live in Alaska.

Canada, our northern neighbour, is actually south of me. It's kind of a pain in the ass. I keep getting Canadian change somehow but no one will take it back. And no I don't live in Alaska.

You're in the curly bit of Michigan?

i just want to point out that i'm snootily looking down my nose at you all.

You're in the curly bit of Michigan?

If you mean the mittin then yes. I can give directions on my left hand

They're both an embarrassing export.

And a boat A. What A? Other there A. A boat A.

I forgot about aboot :D

I figure you guys have some amazing beer. No one exports the good stuff. Michigan has some outstanding brewerys.

exactly :)

i also have better table manners than you do.
i know this even without seeing the evidence.

Ya not gonna argue that. I always eat with the wrong fucking fork it seems. Also im not a loudmouth merikin. I keep mostly to myself.

No. I'm not a green alien OR a grey alien.

And really, what else does anyone expect from Neptune?

i'm emotionally repressed, i drink tea and i hate the french.
but i have decent teeth and i think football & cricket are dumb.

French hate English people too. Americans think French hate Americans, but they really don't, at least not anymore than anybody who isn't American hates us. They do hate the English with a passion.

Back