I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we were.......most definitely :D And if you weren't enjoying it I would have thought you would have left.......but as I said.......you seemed to enjoy the attention..........therefore we were more than willing to continue to pay attention :D

We'll I'm not that old but I am 37 soon to be 38 next week :)

It's not age I find sexy....it's confidence, maturity, patience and a host of other things that tend to go along with it. And happy birthday :) I'll be 32 later this month.

It's not age I find sexy....it's confidence, maturity, patience and a host of other things that tend to go along with it. And happy birthday :) I'll be 32 later this month.

Thanks and yeah totally see where your coming from on what you said.

Old enough?

Thank you Gracefully - it is not age. Have a lovely day!

Hi

I’m looking for a very naughty niece or daughter that would be interested in some erotic, kinky, imaginative incest roleplay. If you’re interested in playing with an articulate, intelligent and very very fucking naughty uncle or daddy please PM me or add me on yahoo messenger
Promise I’ll take such good care of you!! Alan xxx

Last edited:
Well with one so lovely and erotic as you that is easy, as well as pleasurable Grace :rose:

Mmmmmmm.......glad to know we older men can provide such...............................inspiring.............................thoughts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back