Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that the backs of my hands are really sensative.

Well that is great place to start.

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you are going through. Life is so frail that I hate hearing about people who are spending it in sadness.

I guess I approach life like a three year old eating an orange, pull back the peel and dive in face first...come to think of it, that's my approach to sex as well...

breakwall said:
Well that is great place to start.

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you are going through. Life is so frail that I hate hearing about people who are spending it in sadness.

I guess I approach life like a three year old eating an orange, pull back the peel and dive in face first...come to think of it, that's my approach to sex as well...
Lol, I bet the girls just love that. Sounds like fun. :devil:

It ends up the same, you have a sticky face, you smell like what you've been into, AND you have a great big smile on your face!!!

May have to go for a bit. Storms getting bad again. Thunder get much closer and I'll have to shut down for awhile.

DreamOfSun said:
This song is just burning in my mind right now...

Underneath Your Clothes | Shakira

You're a song
Written by the hands of god
Don't get me wrong cause
This might sound to you a bit odd
But you own the place
Where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes
Is where I find them
Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And all the things I deserve
For being such a good girl honey

Because of you
I forgot the smart ways to lie
Because of you
I'm running out of reasons to cry
When the friends are gone
When the party's over
We will still belong to each other

Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory

I love you more than all that's on the planet
Movin' talkin' walkin' breathing
You know it's true
Oh baby it's so funny
You almost don't believe it
As every voice is hanging from the silence
Lamps are hanging from the celing
Like a lady to her good manners
I'm tied up to this feeling

Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory

DoS I love this song. I love Shakira. I think she is so talented with a voice that you don't normally find out there and she is not afraid to us it.

Why don't people listen to me when I tell them something that I know for a fact. It is so frustrating to have to have the same conversation with my friend over and over just because she is trying to deny stuff. Grrrr. Maybe I will devulge details later and ask for advice. Well see.

:heart:
babydoll.

I would like to officially thank my father for all the traits he passed on to me... migraines, horrible eyesight, among others... :rolleyes:

babydoll_73 said:
DoS I love this song. I love Shakira. I think she is so talented with a voice that you don't normally find out there and she is not afraid to us it.

I agree! I had this song playing all day yesterday... that and the teasing of a special friend led me to a wonderful shower! ;) :devil:

and why can't people just do what they know is right...

*badly wanting to bitchslap the neighbor's aides for not showing up and treating him right*

this whole mess just makes me sick.

I am so fuckin' horny, have a hardon that just won't quit and no relief in sight!

Oh, and thanks to Curious_Fem for the blurt thread. I'm not much for the general board either... ;)

Damnit Got all the way through the grocery checkout to find out I had no money in the bank.

I should go back to bed.

Damn it, I would be more willing if he was here to go with me.

I'm lonely and I want to meet someone that lives closer than an hour away from me... so we can spend more time together than traveling!!! Guess my area sucks for male companions... ~sigh~

LizA:(

My Rant

Great Idea for a thread...

Why is happiness so dependant on the happiness of others? Why is it impossible ro take a course of action in life to make yourself happy without trampling on the feelings of people who don't deserve to be hurt? Why do I have to be unhappy in order to make others happy?

Thanks. Rant over.

Why do I feel so fucking alone. I've been alone for so long, why is it bothering me so much now? All I know is it aches deep inside of me. :(

God-damn it to hell and back.. It's not bad enough that he treated me like dirt while I was there but now he calls to tell me he's found someone and he's so happy and she's the sweetest thing..... PUKE

A place to vent eh?

Well Im still not getting sleep over my brake up I really thought she was the one and now we aren't together anymore and barely talk it really pisses me off still :( oh well though a place to vent so I will vent :)

Forgot my vent... my vent is why are the ones we really really love and want to be with not wanting to be with us (if that makes sense) :p

*whine* But I don't feeling like working out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn contest! *grumble grumble*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back