Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysticcal said:
GRRRRRRRR! I hate studying anatomy!!!!!!

*whine whine whine* LOL!

Depending on who's anatomy you're studying, it can be quite interesting... ;)

manofsteel52 said:

Depending on who's anatomy you're studying, it can be quite interesting... ;)

LOL! if I had someone here to let me study on, I would definitely find it more interesting......but out of a book *sigh* LOL!

Mysticcal said:
LOL! if I had someone here to let me study on, I would definitely find it more interesting......but out of a book *sigh* LOL!

For your benefit, Mysti, I'm willing to donate my body to science if it will further your studies!;)

Roman

I absolutly, teetotally, from the bottom of my heart, HATE dentists. Detest, abhore, dislike, am repulsed by dentists. God, and I have to see him again next week. I think I'm going to be sick.

willowshadows said:
the crawling eye has returned :rolleyes:

side blurt~ how you post a 'whine'? :confused:

Crawling eye? Is that a euphemism for something I'd rather not know about?

Roman

RomanHans said:
For your benefit, Mysti, I'm willing to donate my body to science if it will further your studies!;)

Roman

awwww ty ty Roman....I have this last night to study before the big test tomorrow....mind if I borrow your body for some last minute studies....it won't hurt much LOL!

:kiss:

Mysti

I hate being single!!! Here I have money, time and nobody to spend either with... *big fuckin' sigh*

TanataLiza

Hi. Life can be a bitch sometimes, can't it? Things change, though. This might just be a slow time for you. You seem like a nice person. Maybe you should just change your routine to get something new in your life. If that doesn't work, you can always get hold of me. I can at least offer some conversation. It's nice to have Lit and it's people for some support. You'll be fine. Get out and enjoy the nice weather. Hope things look up for you soon. Later.

kikmosa said:
I absolutly, teetotally, from the bottom of my heart, HATE dentists. Detest, abhore, dislike, am repulsed by dentists. God, and I have to see him again next week. I think I'm going to be sick.

What if I were to cum on down there and give you the incredibly good licking you deserve whilst your in the dentists chair... maybe you won't notice where you are... ;)

kikmosa said:

Thinking of you Kiki:rose:

greetings Bachlum Chaam

Thanks to Horatio... for the nice comments!!

Special thanks for caring to Kiki, NG and Chandelle for the word of encouragement!!!

I've decided that I'm gonna get away, even if it's alone, for my sanity's sake... two weeks from Friday is the plan....

LizA:kiss:

If someone's going to reject you on-line, can't they at least acknowledge that they're rejecting you? Heck, an IM or an e-mail is a lot less traumatic to write than making a phone call or slamming someone in person--so why don't they have the courtesy to at least write?

Roman

I really hate waking up to loud punk music blaring on my brother's stereo. The screaming scares the shit out of me!

Its not a pleasant way to wake up. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back