Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious_Fem

All that ass
I have seen the "Isolated Blurt" thread over on the GB, and I wanted to make one like it over here on the Playground since I'm not a GB kinda girl. ;)

For me, there are a lot of times when I need to get something off my chest but can't find the right thread to do it in. This is a place to get out your frustrations, your triumphs, whatever you feel the need to blurt.

No rules, it can be one word, one sentence, a whole page. Whatever you're needing to get out, go for it!

Hiya CF, great thread. I'm sure I will be a regular poster here.

I like to just blurt out what I think or feel. :)

I want to know why everytime I make a friend in r/l I get stabbed in the back.

(Forgive me but here it comes) God-damn sticking bitch stabbed me in the back. Who does she think she is? I covered for her for over a year. I listened to her problems and helped solve them. I gave her money when she was broke. I didn't report her when she spent the whole shift in another department flirting with people. I didn't tell management about her 45 min breaks that were only supposed to be 15. And then she stabbs me in the back and gets me fired. (Rant off)

I've decided that from now on all my friendship will be on the computer. I'm going to find a job, do my job and talk to no one.

I'm curious to find out why my husband took the stool for the swivel rocking chair to work with him this morning. :confused:

i think that calender days should be shoter so I can be in my baby's arms again damnitt !!

and Kiki I hear ya hun, damn that stupid woman anyways!!:)

Can I vent??

3 months without sex...new in town and unrelentingly unwillingly celibate...and my hand is bored...

lol

thanks.

breakwall said:
Can I vent??

3 months without sex...new in town and unrelentingly unwillingly celibate...and my hand is bored...

lol

thanks.

Grrrrrrr!!!!!

DAMN I HATE cravings!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
:D

BTW Hello there sexy CF...;)

Re: Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Sweetevil said:
DAMN I HATE cravings!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
:D

BTW Hello there sexy CF...;)

Of course you know I agree with you. :D

Hello there sexy Sweet....long time no see around here. ;) :kiss:

This song is just burning in my mind right now...

Underneath Your Clothes | Shakira

You're a song
Written by the hands of god
Don't get me wrong cause
This might sound to you a bit odd
But you own the place
Where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes
Is where I find them
Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And all the things I deserve
For being such a good girl honey

Because of you
I forgot the smart ways to lie
Because of you
I'm running out of reasons to cry
When the friends are gone
When the party's over
We will still belong to each other

Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory

I love you more than all that's on the planet
Movin' talkin' walkin' breathing
You know it's true
Oh baby it's so funny
You almost don't believe it
As every voice is hanging from the silence
Lamps are hanging from the celing
Like a lady to her good manners
I'm tied up to this feeling

Underneath Your Clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory

Why do people treat her so coldly? Yes, she has mental problems but she's getting help and at least she hasn't lowered herself to your cruelty.

If he comes in here one more time and asks me one more dumb ass question, I just might feel compelled to smack the shit out of him.

Curious_Fem said:
If he comes in here one more time and asks me one more dumb ass question, I just might feel compelled to smack the shit out of him.

*cheering CF on* YOU GO GIRL, KICK SOME ASS.

,did i miss something somewhere?/ I have no idea who the hell you all are talkin about?!! lol:D

I am so horny I could scream!!!!!!!!!! or would like someone to help me get to the point where I want to scream <weg>

and my fingers are getting sore LOL!

It was just a blurt, Dream. No one here, it was someone in my r/l. :) But Rosy was cheering me on anyway. ;)

These posts don't have to make sense to anyone but the person posting them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back