Truth or Dare

Ok take a glass into the bathroom fill it with pee. Take the pee in your mouth, you can swallow or spit I don't care, but you must do it with all the pee.

I don't think he will/can do it.

Dare for MasterJere - I dare you to stand at your window with the curtains wide open, naked and then come back to tell us who saw you! (Don't know how doable that is for you but the thought gets me going haha!)

I stood there for 10 min and no one came by i was scared shitless though...

dare

what is the kink you are most worried someone that you know in real life will find out

That I true enjoy having my ass played with, at one point I could take really wide toys, I would also insert smaller items (1" in diameter) so the were slightly sticking out and hold them in place with my thong, then go out in public while my ass was being held open

In high school

What is the wildest sexual thing that you have ever done?

Truth here.

I had a girl jsck me off as I made hr cum while her mother drove us home. We were in the back seat under a blanket. I had her blouse open and bra undone. Her tits out and her panties off under her skirt. She had my dick out. We both got off and her mother and sister in the front seat never knew. The other girl in the back seat with us jsut ingnored us. Great fun.

Back