A Question For The Gentlemen: How Do You 'Dress'?

Breast CA survivor; has one boob. A plastic type girl, Medicare approved, $375. They also pay for 3 bras every couple of years. Looks fine, and of course, I dont care much at all. She has other more important attributes.

Sorry, but I am unclear on your meaning. Are you saying that she has bras with a built-in boob? Or... ?

And thank you for sharing. :)
 
Last edited:
I've only been asked this question before by gay men on their knees pushing a tape measure against my taint, so I am dubious of the authenticity of any data I could provide--I've never been entirely sure of their motives, but the questioning has never seemed to have any bearing on the tailoring.

I seem to hang toward the right, but I imagine that is a trained expectation toward my right hand, like a plant trained to greet the east and the morning sun. :)
 
Last edited:
Sorry, but I am unclear on your meaning. Are you saying that she has bras with a built-in boob? Or... ?

And thank you for sharing. :)

Yes, she has one fake boob. Gets a new boob every 3 years. And, a couple of new special bras.
 
I've always been a down guy in boxer briefs, it never even occurred to me to dress up. Definitely going to work in some variety from now on.

Also....recently discovered Saxx underwear...They are life changing, a must try.
 
Yes, she has one fake boob. Gets a new boob every 3 years. And, a couple of new special bras.

Coach! What was I just saying? :p

I've always been a down guy in boxer briefs, it never even occurred to me to dress up. Definitely going to work in some variety from now on.

Also....recently discovered Saxx underwear...They are life changing, a must try.

Variety, lol. Tell us more about the Saxx. :devil:
 
I dress up and wear briefs so things mostly stay in place. If they don't I get uncomfortable and have to find someplace to adjust. Most of the time I'm fine when I'm wearing pants, but I tend to have to adjust more when I'm in shorts for working out.
 
it depends on the underwear. boxers its naturally to down and to the left. boxer briefs down and to the right.

yes..i have sat on my own balls on times. sometimes if they are full and hanging loose they can get oinch or held somhow underneath the thigh.

cock ring or band around the cock ball base usually keeps things centered and more up
 
Variety, lol. Tell us more about the Saxx. :devil:[/QUOTE]

What I love about Saxx is the way they feel, it's a tri blend material that feels like a woman with the softest hands cupping your balls. Inside the crotch is this hammock like feature that just nestles around your package, let's the boys breath while keeping them cozy. Can't beat Amazon prime too.
 
Left or right? Up or down?

Earlier today, I was thinking about a friend, and it made me wonder whether one way of 'dressing' was more common than another, and what factors contribute to any particular arrangement.

Are younger men more likely to 'dress' up? Are men with generously-sized bits more likely to 'dress' down? Do things ever change direction due to weight gain or loss or level of physical fitness or... ? Is there any rhyme or reason to it, or does it seem to be totally random and individual (which would be cool, too)?

Thank you in advance, for your thoughtful replies. :)

I am going to say to my right...

At one time I hung to my left how I changed or why I have no clue.
 

Attachments

  • resizedFGB UNDERWEAR2.jpg
    resizedFGB UNDERWEAR2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
To the right and down, but usually with a nice metal cock ring as my choice of underwear
 
As a nudist, I only wear clothing of any kind when I am leaving home. Then I wear as little as possible, super short cut-offs, etc., and wear thong panties under them to keep my cock from hanging out below them.
 
Back
Top