Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

Que

aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
The previous thread located here (click) is going to be shut down soon for it's unwieldy size.

~that's what SHE said!~

To find a female friend to chat with and maybe cam with as she guides me through jacking off and eating my cum.

My wife decides finally to dominate me. I get home after work one day and she sits me down too explain. She's discovered how I've been sneaking onto Lit with my smartphone so she's going to give me what I crave, but she promises to make it rough.

I agree and she starts right away by telling me to strip right there in the living room with the curtains open. She notices that I've started to get hard and goes to kitchen to get an ice pack. She holds it against my crotch to get me limp and brings out a cock and ball harness that she cinches onto tightly.

Then she tells me to go upstairs and get myself ready with what's on the bed. I've git three minutes or I'll be punished. I rush upstairs and find two sets of leather cuffs. I quickly put one pair on my ankles and start to put the other on my wrists. I'm buckling the last one when she walks into the bedroom.

She's now carrying a riding crop that she smacks on the bed beside me. She tells me to get up on the bed ans kneel as she inspects the cuffs, tightening them a bit more than I had. Then she pulls out a pair of nipple clamps and attaches them, making me wince with a bit of pain and fright. She clips my wrists together with the cuffs and tells me to turn around, spread my legs and put my hands on the bed. After I've done that, she reaches between my legs, grabs the wrist cuffs and pulls them back while she pushes my head down onto the bed. Then she clips my wrists to one of ankle cuffs and moves my ankles together to clip the other to my wrists. Then she attaches a leash to the cock ans ball harness ties it between my wrists.

With me captured like that, she says the first thing to do is to make sure I know what it will be like to receive punishment from her. She picks up the crop again and starts to smack my ass with it. I manage Ro take several seats before I think I can't stand anymore and start to cry out. She says, "Oh, shut up. This is what you wanted, and be still, too." She keeps smacking my ass and I'm practically biting my lip trying not to make any noise. Finally, after what must've been 30 swats with the crop she sets it down, saying, I'll save that for later to make sure you learn to thank me for punishment.

She moves around on the bed and positions my head between her legs and pull my mouth to her pussy. "Now it's time for me," she says, "and you better not take too long to make me cum.". I lick her as best I can tied up like I am. She's already wet, and it doesn't take me too long to get her off, but she has me keep going to give her 5 orgasms before she stops.

She goes over to the chest of drawers and takes out a strap on dildo. She taunts me as she buckles it onto herself and tells me she'll make sure I get all of this I want and more. She lubes up the dildo and my burning ads and starts to pound me with it, making the leash pull on my balls and the nipple clamps tug as my chest moves against the bed. I'm practically crying as she pounds my ass, but I'm dripping cum too. She finally stops pounding my ass, but she just unbuckles from the harness, leaving the dildo buried in my ass. She looks underneath me and says, "Well, it looks like it's going to be a long night for you while I punish you for cumming without permission."

Sorry I got carried away writing this, but it seems like the best outlet I have lately.

Please, don't apologise, it was pretty good. :)

We currently have a house guest staying, an old friend of my wife. I can't help noticing what nice hands she has, and wonder how they would feel on my cock. So my fantasy right now is a hand job from her, with my wife watching and directing, telling her how I like it, and making sure she does it right.

Thanks. I did have a good time writing it. Guess I got a little carried away. Made for a nice break from work this morning, at least.

Nice story..

If I went to LIT at work, I would get nothing done. Getting up from my desk would not be possible either.

A fantasy-- my wife to be more sexual..any type of imagination would be great.

Last edited:
My fantasy at the moment?

Exchanging teasing, tantalizing PMs with a smart charming man (or woman!) so they could keep me on the edge of cumming all night, and finally (around, oh, midnight), after hours and hours of being wet and tingling, mutual satisfaction is finally reached.

my work colleague and I in the conference room....her on heels, dress up, nylons down

That my neighbors win the lottery, win big, and move away, and TAKE THEIR DAMN DOGS WITH THEM!

Oh, you mean sexual fantasies? Well, I've been thinking about anal... ;)

I want the sun to come back. I don't want gloomy gray skies today. I want to ride in a convertible and feel it warm my skin while the breeze blows around us. I'm in a short summer dress with the seat tilted back a bit, arms up over my head and basking. He's making the engine sing as we cruise around and I listen with my eyes closed.

His hand finds my knee and squeezes. I smile. I know where this leads, there's no need for subtlety between us. My legs drift apart as he traces his way up the inside of my thigh. The engine hums, the air whips past, and my dress is inched up out of his way. His hand presses firmly between my legs and I push back slightly, wet and aching.

A thick fingertip dips into the waistband of my panties, followed quickly by his whole hand. He takes hold of my pussy and kneads the flesh of my lips. I grind back against him and spread my legs wider, feeling the sun on my inner thighs. He massages and teases. He runs fingers between slick, wet lips. He plunges in to feel how I grip him with involuntary spasms. All the while, the wind whips by and the sun beats down from the open sky above us.

We drive like that...as long as he wants, as far as he wants. I'm his to play with, just as much as he wants.

My wife decides finally to dominate me. I get home after work one day and she sits me down too explain. She's discovered how I've been sneaking onto Lit with my smartphone so she's going to give me what I crave, but she promises to make it rough.

I agree and she starts right away by telling me to strip right there in the living room with the curtains open. She notices that I've started to get hard and goes to kitchen to get an ice pack. She holds it against my crotch to get me limp and brings out a cock and ball harness that she cinches onto tightly.

Then she tells me to go upstairs and get myself ready with what's on the bed. I've git three minutes or I'll be punished. I rush upstairs and find two sets of leather cuffs. I quickly put one pair on my ankles and start to put the other on my wrists. I'm buckling the last one when she walks into the bedroom.

She's now carrying a riding crop that she smacks on the bed beside me. She tells me to get up on the bed ans kneel as she inspects the cuffs, tightening them a bit more than I had. Then she pulls out a pair of nipple clamps and attaches them, making me wince with a bit of pain and fright. She clips my wrists together with the cuffs and tells me to turn around, spread my legs and put my hands on the bed. After I've done that, she reaches between my legs, grabs the wrist cuffs and pulls them back while she pushes my head down onto the bed. Then she clips my wrists to one of ankle cuffs and moves my ankles together to clip the other to my wrists. Then she attaches a leash to the cock ans ball harness ties it between my wrists.

With me captured like that, she says the first thing to do is to make sure I know what it will be like to receive punishment from her. She picks up the crop again and starts to smack my ass with it. I manage Ro take several seats before I think I can't stand anymore and start to cry out. She says, "Oh, shut up. This is what you wanted, and be still, too." She keeps smacking my ass and I'm practically biting my lip trying not to make any noise. Finally, after what must've been 30 swats with the crop she sets it down, saying, I'll save that for later to make sure you learn to thank me for punishment.

She moves around on the bed and positions my head between her legs and pull my mouth to her pussy. "Now it's time for me," she says, "and you better not take too long to make me cum.". I lick her as best I can tied up like I am. She's already wet, and it doesn't take me too long to get her off, but she has me keep going to give her 5 orgasms before she stops.

She goes over to the chest of drawers and takes out a strap on dildo. She taunts me as she buckles it onto herself and tells me she'll make sure I get all of this I want and more. She lubes up the dildo and my burning ads and starts to pound me with it, making the leash pull on my balls and the nipple clamps tug as my chest moves against the bed. I'm practically crying as she pounds my ass, but I'm dripping cum too. She finally stops pounding my ass, but she just unbuckles from the harness, leaving the dildo buried in my ass. She looks underneath me and says, "Well, it looks like it's going to be a long night for you while I punish you for cumming without permission."

Sorry I got carried away writing this, but it seems like the best outlet I have lately.

Sign me up for this!

I want the sun to come back. I don't want gloomy gray skies today. I want to ride in a convertible and feel it warm my skin while the breeze blows around us. I'm in a short summer dress with the seat tilted back a bit, arms up over my head and basking. He's making the engine sing as we cruise around and I listen with my eyes closed.

His hand finds my knee and squeezes. I smile. I know where this leads, there's no need for subtlety between us. My legs drift apart as he traces his way up the inside of my thigh. The engine hums, the air whips past, and my dress is inched up out of his way. His hand presses firmly between my legs and I push back slightly, wet and aching.

A thick fingertip dips into the waistband of my panties, followed quickly by his whole hand. He takes hold of my pussy and kneads the flesh of my lips. I grind back against him and spread my legs wider, feeling the sun on my inner thighs. He massages and teases. He runs fingers between slick, wet lips. He plunges in to feel how I grip him with involuntary spasms. All the while, the wind whips by and the sun beats down from the open sky above us.

We drive like that...as long as he wants, as far as he wants. I'm his to play with, just as much as he wants.

I believe for this to happen you need to find a man with a convertible....and that would be me. :D

Back