Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

.

Coming home from the early morning weekly shop reminded me of another as Isaw a neighbour empty her rubbish into the communal rubbish bin.



I come home from work, or where ever, as I park the car, I see the neighbour. She can be of any age from late teens to 50 or more. We have greeted each other on numerous occasions, but never more than a simple good morning or hello.

As I lock the car up, she approaches me, dressed sassily yet casually; maybe smoking? We start to chat, unaware that she saw my wife leave that morning with a school minibus and a weekend bag.

She cheekily invites herself in under the pretence of tea or coffee, where she skillfully seduces me and encourages me to commit adultery on the matrimonial bed...
 
After yesterday, a threesome with my husband, myself and the woman at the local Jeep dealership that sold us our new Wrangler. Early 40's and HOT. Very outgoing and flirtatious with both of us. Sandy blonde a little larger with what appeared to be DD cup breasts. Told us she would be checking up on how well we liked our purchase and may even stop by to visit us if it was ok. Damn right it is. She was the fantasy object of my husband and I while we fucked.
 
After yesterday, a threesome with my husband, myself and the woman at the local Jeep dealership that sold us our new Wrangler. Early 40's and HOT. Very outgoing and flirtatious with both of us. Sandy blonde a little larger with what appeared to be DD cup breasts. Told us she would be checking up on how well we liked our purchase and may even stop by to visit us if it was ok. Damn right it is. She was the fantasy object of my husband and I while we fucked.
Now that sounds like fun!
 
One fantasy, still not
accomplished, is having sex with a pregnant girl. : )

I can totally relate to that.

My wife and I for various reasons have chosen not to have children...

I would also love to suckle on a lactating breast...
 
It's Saturday morning, I'm making breakfast, wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. The sweatpants keep sliding off my hips because I'm not wearing underwear.

My lover comes up in back of me, slides his hand into the front of my sweatpants, cupping my balls and cock. He kisses my neck and I lean back into him. As my pants slide off my hips, I know what he wants. He wants what he had last night and just his morning, he wants my ass.

I know this because my buns are agains his crotch and I feel a lump there. He slides his boxers down and his cock springs out, hard and ready to fuck. I pour some oil into my hand and coat his cock. I'm still lubed from 30 minutes ago.

He takes me from behind, pushing into me as I gasp from the suddenness of it. He is a man on a mission, and that mission is to empty his balls in my ass. I came when he fucked me earlier in bed, so I'll probably not cum now, but his cock hits my prostate and I want to cum.

I am lost in the sensation of his cock in my ass when he drives hard into me and I feel him start to cum in my ass. I push back, trying to get just a little more fuck out of him. He obliges, but the fucking ebbs.

He pulls out and tells me he doesn't know why I bother wearing pants around the house. But he did like it when my pants slid down and showed the crack of my ass. That is when he decided to fuck me.

I pull my sweat pants back on and they slip down. Like this? I ask him. He grabs my ass and tells me that he will deal with my ass later.
 
I'm at a conference at Las Vegas. The afternoon sessions are boring so I go to the pool. I'm wearing square cut short boxers that show off my ass.

A guy takes the chaise next to mine. He asks me to put lotion on his back. I do. I ask him to do me. He says, with pleasure. I like the feel of his hands on my back and it makes me hard.

We chit chat and after a while when we are getting ready to leave, I ask him what floor he is staying on. He is high up in the hotel and I ask him to show me the view.

In his room, he takes me out to the balcony. He asks me if he saw me in a gay club last night. I turn to him and tell him he did, but I didn't see him. He says that he had to leave early.

He opens my robe and takes a nipple in his hand and slowly pinches it. I close on him, my arms around his neck and my legs open. He slides an arm around me, holding me close as he presses himself between my legs. His hand slides inside my trunks and a finger finds my anus.

I ask him if he would like to shower and wash the sun screen off. We go to the shower and he wants me to strip him. I slide his trunks down and see that he has a nice 7 inch cock. In the shower, it is all slippery soap and slippery skin. After we rinse off, I kneel and take his cock in my mouth. He likes what I'm doing, but he pulls me to my feet and tells me that he wants to fuck me.

He dries me off and we collapse on the bed. He turns me on my tummy and starts to work on my ass with his tongue. Soon, I'm panting with desire and telling him to fuck me.

He has lube and lubes my ass and I feel his cock against me. I help him find the spot and he presses in. It hurts a little, but then he is into me. He fucks me for a while then has me turn over onto my back. He lifts my legs and takes my ass with one push. All I want to do is cum.

He fucks me and he knows what he is doing, playing my body like an instrument. Hitting the right spots and then hitting me deep. He starts to get close and he leans down, takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks it, then picks it with his teeth. The sudden overstimulation and pain make me twist under him and I arch my back and cum. He cums in my ass.
 
Right now, to be totally CFNM femdomed in my living room by my wife and/or her soccer mom friends while they sit around and gab and drink wine.
 
I'm at a party and meet a woman. There is something familiar about the woman, but I can't put my finger on it.

As the party progresses, I end up talking more and more to her. She tells me that she has something to show me outside. We walk outside and around the corner of the house. She pulls me close and tells me that he saw me at a rave and I was dancing with both men and women. I don't remember her. She tells me that she wants me.

I like her so we both make excuses and leave. We go to her place and she tells me that she wants to shower first. She has a nozzle in his shower that I use to clean myself out. She leads me to the bedroom.

We cuddle in bed and then she tells me that he will be in charge. She pulls restraints out from in back of the bed and ties me spread eagle on the bed. She straddles my face and tells me to eat her pussy. I eat her to orgasm. She turns around and tells me rim her ass. I do and she orgasms again.

She gets a dildo and slides it into my ass. She gets me hard and climbs onto me, reverse cowgirl and rides me. She slides the dildo in and out of my ass as she does. I tell her that I am about to cum and she grabs my balls and squeezes. I don't cum. She starts fucking me again and I get close and tell her, she squeezes my balls again. She climbs off and had me eat her to another orgasm, then gets me hard and climbs on again.

She rides me and I tell her that I'm close to cumming. She tells me not to cum. I can't stop, and cum in her pussy. She tells me that I will be punished for disobeying. She straddles my face and tells me to clean the cum our of her pussy. I do. She turns me over on the bed, reties me and tells me that I need to be punished.

She puts a pillow under my belly, low, and my cock and balls are pushed out back. She starts to spank me and some of her blows hit my cock and balls. I yelp and she says that because I yelped, she will get the hair brush. She starts to spank me with the hairbrush, but not on my cock and balls, just my ass and upper thighs.

She says that she will be right back. When she comes back, I turn to look at her and she tells me not to look. I feel something at my ass and she impales me with a strap on dildo. She tells me that I need to get fucked good so I will know how to fuck. This is lesson one.

She fucks me with the dildo and I want to cum again but can't. She cums a couple of times and then stops. She unties me and we shower together, with her soaping me up and taking care of me.

I tell her I wanted to cum again, she tells me that I need to be thankful for the one orgasm I did get and that if I want more orgasms, that she will train me to cum from getting fucked. Do I want more orgasms? I do.

A deal is struck.
 
I'd seduce my philosophy professor during his office hours. Even more audacious of me to fantasize about is that he'd like me back.
 
Last edited:
I want to spank my wife's best friend. I want to bend her over my lap, pull down her panties and spank her jiggly, naked ass until it's a bright red.
 
I'm at a bar and start talking to this guy. He is like me, middle aged, divorced. We talk about a lot of stuff and have a few beers. I like him. He asks me if I am dating. I tell him that I have taken a break from dating because the pickings have been slim. He says he knows what I mean. We swap stories about dates from hell and then he says that he lives a few blocks away, would I want to see his wood working shop?

Sure.

We go to his place and it is in his basement. He shows me some of his tools and then shows me how his new feed rail for his table saw works. I can't get the hang of it, but he stands in back of me and reaches around on each side and I know he wants to fuck me. I turn and ask him if he has any other tools he wants to show me. He pushes up against me and says just one. I tell him that I'd like that.

He has a hand on my crotch and I'm okay with him taking whatever he wants. My legs are open and he grinds his hard cock against mine. He has a stool and has me sit on it. He opens his jeans and pulls his cock out. It is bigger than mine and I want to suck on it.

I take him in my mouth and give him the best blow job I know how. He cums in my mouth. I ask him if I can get clean first, because I wasn't planning for this. He takes me upstairs to his bathroom and we get in the shower together. He has my ass in his hands as we make out, sliding a finger into my ass.

We get out of the shower and he leads me to the bedroom, tells me to get on all fours. He eats my ass until I am begging for him to fuck me. He positions me on my tummy with a pillow under it, my cock pulled back between my legs. In my minds eye, I can see my shaved ass, balls and cock, laid out, waiting for him to fuck me.

He fucks me.
 
Considering yesterdays events, attending a combination "420 Day"/ swinger party, that turns into a full blown orgy.
 
Coming across one smoking hot woman at a bar hitting it off and going back to her place to only find out she has a cock just as big as mine and trading off fucking each other all night , waking up to her forcing her cock up my ass again, spending the day wrapped up in each other, going out again and getting caught bent over with her sun dress draped over me while she makes me moan out my love for her superb cock. Taking her home to my wife a few days later and watching my wife's tits rub all over the new tits as she fucks her pussy while I fuck my wife's ass.
 
I woke in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. I was laying on my tummy and started thinking about this fantasy and rubbing my cock against the sheets. I got hard, fast. Then I jerked off and went back to sleep. The fantasy is based on something I saw in the TV show "American Gods" where two guys fuck and fuck well.

My girlfriend and I play around with dildos and she puts one in my ass. I like it. That leads to pegging and role playing where I am on my knees sucking her "cock" before she fucks me.

She tells me that she wants to see me have sex with another man because I told her that I was curious. I'm not sure about it, but she tells me that a friend of hers from college is gay and wants to fuck me.

On the appointed night, he comes over and we have dinner. After dinner, my wife tells me to get on my knees and suck off her friend. I do and he cums in my mouth. I experiment with trying to deep throat him. I am not successful but I want to try again.

We go to the bed room and get naked. I eat my GF's pussy while her friend plays with my ass, getting me ready. I want to get fucked, bad.

She tells me to get him hard again. I do that while on al fours on the bed and she stroking a dildo in and out of my ass. I really want to get fucked now.

She has me lay on my back and he takes me with my legs in the air, holding my ass with his hands as he fucks it. He kisses me and I am his lover. I wrap my legs around him and feel him fuck me. He fucks me in a couple of positions before finishing with me on my back, missionary, holding my lover as he cums in my ass.
 
I'm at a bar and start talking to this guy. He is like me, middle aged, divorced. We talk about a lot of stuff and have a few beers. I like him. He asks me if I am dating. I tell him that I have taken a break from dating because the pickings have been slim. He says he knows what I mean. We swap stories about dates from hell and then he says that he lives a few blocks away, would I want to see his wood working shop?

Sure.

We go to his place and it is in his basement. He shows me some of his tools and then shows me how his new feed rail for his table saw works. I can't get the hang of it, but he stands in back of me and reaches around on each side and I know he wants to fuck me. I turn and ask him if he has any other tools he wants to show me. He pushes up against me and says just one. I tell him that I'd like that.

He has a hand on my crotch and I'm okay with him taking whatever he wants. My legs are open and he grinds his hard cock against mine. He has a stool and has me sit on it. He opens his jeans and pulls his cock out. It is bigger than mine and I want to suck on it.

I take him in my mouth and give him the best blow job I know how. He cums in my mouth. I ask him if I can get clean first, because I wasn't planning for this. He takes me upstairs to his bathroom and we get in the shower together. He has my ass in his hands as we make out, sliding a finger into my ass.

We get out of the shower and he leads me to the bedroom, tells me to get on all fours. He eats my ass until I am begging for him to fuck me. He positions me on my tummy with a pillow under it, my cock pulled back between my legs. In my minds eye, I can see my shaved ass, balls and cock, laid out, waiting for him to fuck me.

He fucks me.

Love it love love it!!!
 
I'm in Las Vegas at a tradeshow and take time out to catch some rays by the pool. I'm wearing a red Speedo.

Some guys that I find unappealing try to chat me up but I'm not interested. I go to get a drink at the bar. There is a guy there like me. He is middle aged, but where I have slimmed down, he is stocky, broad shoulders. We start chatting. He takes the chaise next to mine. We talk.

After a while, I invite him up to my room. We go up and start making out. He slides my speedos off and admires my shaved cock. He tells me he is married but he and his wife have almost no sex life. I tell him that I don't do married guys. He wants to fuck me. I want him to fuck me. I tell him to tell his wife the truth: He met a guy that he wanted to fuck, he had never done that before, he didn't do it, but that he wanted to.

He is there with his wife and the next day they approach me at the pool. She will let him fuck me, but only if she gets to watch. We go up to my room and she tells me to suck her husband's cock. On my knees. I get down on my knees in front of him and he drops his swim trunks. He is soon hard in my mouth, a solid 7 inches, and thick. He starts fucking my mouth and cums. I go to the bathroom to clean my self and get some lube. But there's a change when I come back.

She is now turned on and says that she has changed her mind. She wants him to fuck her. She tells me to take a seat and for her husband to make love to her. I sit in a chair and watch as they start to kiss and he slowly disrobes her. They make out and then he goes down on her and she cums. She takes him in her mouth and gets him hard and tells him to fuck her. He does missionary for a while, then she tells him that she wants it doggy, and hard. He does that and is about to nut when she tells him to go back to missionary. They do and he slowly brings her to orgasm and cums in her pussy.

I am horny as hell and they are laughing and are really in to each other. I would leave, but this is my room. She tells me that she was pissed when he told her, and was going to kick him out, but decided to fuck with his head first. But this is the best sex she has had in years. He looks relieved.

I think that we are done but she tells me to lay down on the bed. She straddles my face and tells me to lick her husband's cum out of her pussy. I do and she has another screaming orgasm, collapses on the bed. I look over at the husband and he is a little uncomfortable with me going down on his wife and wants to leave.

But she has other ideas. She tells him that he wanted to fuck some ass, he will get some ass, just not hers. She tells me to get him hard again. I go down on him, licking the pussy juice off his cock. He gets hard. She directs things and has me on my back with a pillow under my ass as he enters me. After I get all 7 inches in, she tells him to fuck me slow and hard. He does that for a while. Then she tells him to get on his back and for me to ride him. I want to get fucked? I need to do some work. I ride him for a while and his cock is hitting all the right places. She is rubbing her clit and cums. She tells me to get down doggy style so her husband can finish.

I get on all fours and he takes me hard, holding my hips. She smacks my ass and tells him to do the same. They are both spanking me and he is fucking me. I am hard and I feel him cumming in my ass. I cum, screaming.

I collapse on the bed and he is on top of me. After a bit, she tells him to come with her to the shower. They are gone and I am alone for about ten minutes. He comes out of the shower and is drying off and tells me that his wife wants to wash me.

I go into the shower and she soaps me up and washes me, paying good attention to my ass. She tells me that she was jealous and angry and all of the bad emotions but that this has been an enlightening experience. She never thought that she would ever feel okay with watching her husband fuck someone else, especially not a guy. But she feels differently now. I did the right thing by not cheating with her husband. He did the right thing by telling her about it. She did the right thing by trying something new.

We get out of the shower and are drying off in the bedroom and she tells her husband that she hasn't felt this good about sex in a long time. She's sorry that things were so hard for him for a while. Since we are from cities that are a few hours apart, maybe we can repeat this sometimes, if both of the guys are okay with it.

I'm down, and so is he. We make plans for next weekend.

And tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
I was in the shower and soaping my ass. It felt so good. I slid a finger down my crack and I wanted it to be some one else.

My fantasy is that I'm in a public shower and a guy comes in. I'm soaping up and he is watching me. He asks if he can do my back. He has a nice size cock. I hand him the soap. He washes my back and then down to my ass. I know what he wants, but he teases me, asking if I want him to stop. I say, no, spread my feet a little and wait for him to find my hole.

But he doesn't. He soaps my buns, my hips, thighs. Just when I wonder what he is doing, his strong fingers slide between my buns, and a finger glides across my hole. An arm crosses my chest, holding me in place as the fingers tap, slide and tease my hole for a bit before sliding inside.

I reach back and feel that he is getting hard. I use some soap and bring him to hard. He has a hand at my neck, my throat and tells me he wants to fuck me.

I turn, kiss him and tell him that I want him to fuck me. He asks where. I tell him where ever he wants. He tells me he'll start with my throat.

He pushes me to my knees and I see that his cock is free of soap and I take him in my mouth, as deeply as I can. He pushes, relaxes, pushes, relaxes, pushes and I soon have he whole shaft in my mouth. He fucks my mouth slowly, allowing me to breathe. After a while, it is clear that he is getting ready to cum and stops going as deep but picks up the pace. I try to keep up.

He cums in my mouth.

We leave the shower and he tells me that he lives nearby. I go with him because that is what he wants. And I want.
 
The current fantasy playing in my head? I get back to my building after work and enter the elevator at the same time as my neighbor (fit guy in his late 40's/early 50's who owns a boxing gym). We say hello but its quiet after that, i steal glances at him as usual but this time he notices and comes up behind me. He presses himself against me, his hardening cock against my ass. We arrive at our floor and he backs away. Flustered I go to unlock my apartment door but before I can he grabs me by my waist and backs me up until we're stepping into his apartment where he takes charge, telling me he'd started noticing how I look at him, how I lightly tease and that he's going to give me what he knows I want. He then proceeds to fuck me senseless the way I've always fantasized.
 
The current fantasy playing in my head? I get back to my building after work and enter the elevator at the same time as my neighbor (fit guy in his late 40's/early 50's who owns a boxing gym). We say hello but its quiet after that, i steal glances at him as usual but this time he notices and comes up behind me. He presses himself against me, his hardening cock against my ass. We arrive at our floor and he backs away. Flustered I go to unlock my apartment door but before I can he grabs me by my waist and backs me up until we're stepping into his apartment where he takes charge, telling me he'd started noticing how I look at him, how I lightly tease and that he's going to give me what he knows I want. He then proceeds to fuck me senseless the way I've always fantasized.

i love this one, as a fit older guy.

tell us more about how he fucks you senseless...
 
I have a few fantasies on women on lit.

We are on a island and I dominate them all. They take care of my needs . If they don't I punish them. They can scream or moan all they want as only a few can hear.

The dominate part and no where to run is exciting.
 
Back
Top