New here... wanting to be a sub.

I have been dying for a sub/dom relationship for years. I crave being someone's sub, someone's fuck toy. I've asked my husband over and over and he always says ok, then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone take me in and teach me to be a good little sub?

I'd recommend just doing it with your husband after all. I know this'll be topping from the bottom at first, but just get him to tie you up or spank you or whatever you want in bed. Tell him exactly what you want to happen and that you want it today.

To be someone's sub means obedience more than anything - do what is said when it is said and how it is said. Sometimes pain. is this what you are seeking?

I have been dying for a sub/dom relationship for years. I crave being someone's sub, someone's fuck toy. I've asked my husband over and over and he always says ok, then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
He says ok and nothing happens. Does he know what you're talking about? Have you both discussed what might d/s look like between you? If you've had those discussions do your definitions match up?

Can someone take me in and teach me to be a good little sub?
The short answer is: do what he says.

The longer answer: Have a discussion about what is expected and work out what your power exchange will look like and act within your agreed upon parameters. Whatever a "good sub" looks like to him is how you do it. There are no universals and each relationship is different.

The longer answer: Have a discussion about what is expected and work out what your power exchange will look like and act within your agreed upon parameters. Whatever a "good sub" looks like to him is how you do it. There are no universals and each relationship is different.
I'll add that if you want something specific, like some fetish or play - just talk to him about that, express your desires.

I have been dying for a sub/dom relationship for years. I crave being someone's sub, someone's fuck toy. I've asked my husband over and over and he always says ok, then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone take me in and teach me to be a good little sub?

So, the craving is there. and you did let him know what you need from him.
Ever tried guiding him slowly into that what you want and need from him?
as said before: top from the bottom.

How much "research" did you do about "being a sub" ?
( and by research, I do not mean watching the "50 shades"movie .. )

Can someone take me in and teach me to be a good little sub?
It's not that easy. It's also not how you should want to get going with this.
Submitting yourself to someone, making yourself fragile like that, asks for someone who you can trust 100% .
use your common sense, the interwebs is full of asshats and predators.

Slow, baby steps. do not rush into anything, do your research, figure out your kinks, communicate with your husband along the way, keep it light, simple, baby steps, remember. ;)

good luck:rose:

Thank you for all of the input. Right now I'm looking for an online sub/dom relationship, preferably one that's long term. Someone I can learn to trust and give myself to. My husband isn't interested and I'm tired of waiting. I'm submissive by nature, I just need someone to guide me.

Thank you for all of the input. Right now I'm looking for an online sub/dom relationship, preferably one that's long term. Someone I can learn to trust and give myself to. My husband isn't interested and I'm tired of waiting. I'm submissive by nature, I just need someone to guide me.

In that case you're on the wrong board. Personals belong in the personal ads forum.

I found my Sir on FETlife.

Just make sure You don't rush into anything because : "you're tired of waiting' :cattail:

I agree that talking to him about it openly and in detail is the most important thing. Try to explain exactly what it is you want to feel at the end of it. For example if you're a bit masochistic tell him to put you over his knee and spank you hard a few times because you want to enjoy the pain. With the same scenario if you're looking to feel like you're being disciplined but not necessarily like too much pain explain that it's the authority with which he will "funish" you that is important rather than how hard he needs to smack you.

If you like to be "manhandled" tell him to be a bit rougher.

You get the idea. Tell him to man up and take you like you eant to be taken.

Or else find someone who will šŸ˜„

Talk to your husband. Even if your going to start something online (in fact espescially if) talk to him. Explain how you feel, explain what your looking for and BE CLEAR about what you want. Getting into an online D/s relationship behind your husband's back is not going to end well for anyone. If its something you really need and he can't provide talk to him about it, explain what oyu need and ask about seeking other alternatives. Better to have a loud argument over it now then an expensive round of couples counseling and/or divorce later.

Hi,
Let's chat
Pete

Back