Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only speak for me.

I was teasing and flirting on the open boards and one of the men I flirted with happened to be into the whole "Daddy" thing. I would tease him with it, because I am cool like that:rolleyes: and next thing you know, I was hooked. :eek: We had a falling out but are still friendly.

My other Daddy I met in this thread. :heart: We just started talking and hit it off. Real life got in the way but he still looks out for me and I appreciate it. :kiss:

I have not had a Daddy in a long while, but I know he is out there searching for me and when he finds me, he will make it all better. :)

I do absolutely look out for you and here is why; you are a beautiful, intelligent, and sexy baby girl that I have been attracted to from the time I first read your posts. You are as playful as a little girl, but you are all woman. All the men around here know just how special you are, and if RL was different for us then I would still be after your heart. :kiss:

I do absolutely look out for you and here is why; you are a beautiful, intelligent, and sexy baby girl that I have been attracted to from the time I first read your posts. You are as playful as a little girl, but you are all woman. All the men around here know just how special you are, and if RL was different for us then I would still be after your heart. :kiss:

:heart:

Hello Daddy.:kiss:

I appreciate your sweet words.:heart:

:rose:

Just been away on a long call...didn't mean to go silent like that.

And I am glad you have found something to learn from what was obviously an unpleasant experience.

I'm off to bed. Sleep dreams to everyone. :rose:

no worries, life happens lol. i appreciate the good advice and the input tho. that is so valuable.

sweet dream :)

Been a busy weekend here in the Maritimes. Hot weather, lots to do. Hope everyone has a safe Sunday.

*sigh* I'm off to work again. I'm hoping the crazies are all too drunk to worry about coming into the store tonight.

I was out in public today, for a little while

LOL ah such a shame.

Now I live alone people ask me if I go nude often. I'm like noooo not even I want to see that lol. Plus it'd be weird sitting naked on my couch then having visitors over and just :eek:

LOL ah such a shame.

Now I live alone people ask me if I go nude often. I'm like noooo not even I want to see that lol. Plus it'd be weird sitting naked on my couch then having visitors over and just :eek:

When I was the "Stay-At-Home" parent and the Progeny was off at school, I would do the house cleaning naked, or even some reading :eek:

When I was the "Stay-At-Home" parent and the Progeny was off at school, I would do the house cleaning naked, or even some reading :eek:

*chuckles* I am not surprised in the least. It is nice to have the ability to walk out and get something in another room naked if need be

*chuckles* I am not surprised in the least. It is nice to have the ability to walk out and get something in another room naked if need be

Exactly!

Only drawback: Our house was just a 5-minute walk from the school, so when they needed someone to work in either the Computer or Math lab, I'd have to quickly dress! :eek:

Exactly!

Only drawback: Our house was just a 5-minute walk from the school, so when they needed someone to work in either the Computer or Math lab, I'd have to quickly dress! :eek:

LMAO well at least it doesn't take that long to dress I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back